Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foxx Den Updated!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesPI wrote:
I actually noticed it about right when it happened. I was considering posting that you updated here, but I thought I'd give you the honors. Wink

Cool

Quote:
So Cindy's looking at gowns too now, huh? Would this happen to be foreshadowing or just plot development? Smile

Maybe some wishful thinking on her part, who knows Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiterabbit wrote:
Thanks for reminding me why I took up writing, Chris. I wanted to be just like you.

Wow, thank you for saying so!

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
And a great chapter it was!

Thanks!

Quote:
Like the small touches that Sabrina has introduced to their house, like drapes and that goofy cup-dispenser, and how Chris is reacting to them.

Sabrina's introducing more personal touches to the house. Stuff single guys seldom think about Smile

Quote:
You know, you'll have to write a mini story with Cindy & Clarence again...
Maybe they're out on a date when she casually mentions that she saw the most gorgeous wedding gown...

LOL! Yeah, there ya go! Smile

Quote:
Will Clarence:

a. Faint:

b. Do a Thomas. (see what happened when Amy told Thomas that she was pregnant)

c. Ask Zig Zag for a raise so that he can buy a ring?

d. Or?

Probably stammer so badly he can't get two words out Very Happy

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

I loved the non-answers in the sushi bar Laughing

Thanks!

Not bad, I guess, for someone who's never visted a sushi bar in his life Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rava"]Hmmm. Ok I love the furnature changes and the bits of jealousy coming from Chris. I can see him and Susan having some problems learning to share Sabrina's attention when the two are together maybe in the future unless the "Josh" Character is around. *grumble hiss hiss* [\quote]

:Very Happy:

Quote:
Anyway.... At least it was Cindy looking at the gowns and not her.

So far, it is Wink

Quote:
Cindy seems to be rushing things a little..... It's one thing to look and imagine it's another to do it while you're best friend is looking and asking for your opinion.

That's true ... of course, we know how shy Cindy is, especially when she let her imagination take her away and became so embarrassed she was when Debbye put the blusher on her head Smile

Quote:
Is it just me or are we looking at Chris and Sabrina about to have a huge fight? He isnt using the "changes" around the apartment, something that is sure to upset Sabby. And Sabby doesn't seem to be taking Chris's feelings all that seriously in regards to the changes. She seems to be expecting him to conform and like it!

Y'see, this is what happens when people jump the gun and begin live together -- you think you know someone, then when everything slightly more permanent things begin to happen .... may not result in a knock-down-drag-out between the two, but remember, Chris has been a bachelor all of his life, and became accustomed to things a certain way; his way. Sabrina is pragmatic, and how many males would invest in things like a hamper? Smile

Quote:
Susan the little ^&%@*&$% ^%$#* needs to relax and take it alot slower Wink After all she might just scare away ..... Second thought nevermind Twisted Evil

Not that you're jealous, mind you Wink

Chris!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
Chris & Sabrina in an upcoming fight? Looks like it. And about time too.
What?
Sure! It's in the Official Relationship Instructions as follows

Yes, those are the Official Rules, which is why in 1998 I swore I'd never abide by them! Here's why: they're trite and predictable. I've been going out of my way to avoid predictability of boy meets girl/boy loses girl/boy sings song and wins girl back. There's enough of that in the chick-flick and Disney aisles at Blockbuster, thankyouverymuch Smile

Quote:
As to the Wasabi? Goooooood Stuff. Clears the sinuses right down to yer toeclaws. Yum!

Man, I gotta get me to one of those places! If for no other reason to to say "Wa-saaaaaaaaaaabi" Smile

Because it's on my agenda, that's why! Wink
Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hortmage"] But I agree with Rava...Chris has been extremely accomodating thus far. Giving up the favorite couch. Accepting the frilly curtains. Choking down Sabrina's cooking with a big smile on his face...

It's inherent in the male. Being gentlemen, we want to make sure she's happy, so we become as accomodating as we can. We don't want to do anything to hurt her feelings, that's why we allow little changes to go one around us. While Chris may not allow himself to become controlled, he's not going to want to deny Sabrina anything. Just in our nature.

Quote:
But I think her forgetting to call in and say HI is going to be the last straw. I mean, it's OK to go out and enjoy yourself with your friends...but you gotta keep the family happy!

Well, she remembered to call, it's that, in Chris' mind, she called awfully late -- remember, we don't know what time she ended up calling! Smile Remember, Chris was supposed to have gone with her (and what would he have done during a bridal gown visit, right?)

Chris is home, alone, missing his fiancee, and Rava probably said it best; he's jealous. He could make the drive over, but then that would be 2 cars to drive back. What he should be doing is looking for something to do, and calling his dad for lunch is at least a step in the right direction.

It's one of those things where there's no reason to get peeved and he knows it, but he's allowing it to happen while a jack story is probably building in the back of his vulpine brain.

Quote:
Over the years, I've had wa-a-a-y too many out-of-town meetings and training programs I've had to go to. But I always remembered to call home every night, and I always remembered to pick up a little trinket for my wife (and later, for my kids). I think it's the little things like that that keep the harmony.

Been there/done that myself, and so will Sabrina; she calls, she just doesn't call when he thinks she should be calling! She's always been there whenever he's wanted her, now she's out and about on her own for the first time since they became an item; going to take some time on both furs' parts

Quote:
I think the only way for Sabrina to avoid a domestic dispute when she gets home is to pick up a little trinket for Chris. And Zig Zag Studios just happens to be on the way home ... Twisted Evil Wink

<VBSEG>

Sabrina doesn't expect a domestic dispute when she gets home. She's having a good time, and missing Chris, but she knows it's only for a couple of days. Chris ... well, we'll see Wink

Quote:
Just another thought...Sabrina's car was acting up (temperature light going on). There's an awful lot of desolate territory between Columbus and Eau Claire...

Yeah, but it's all highway ... from one who knows!!
(#1 son goes to college 15 minutes north of Columbus!)

Quote:
I could see Chris' irritation giving way to terror if something should happen to Sabrina on the way home... Sad

Heh, you KNOW it!

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Hortmage wrote:
I think the only way for Sabrina to avoid a domestic dispute when she gets home is to pick up a little trinket for Chris. And Zig Zag Studios just happens to be on the way home ... Twisted Evil Wink

Twisted Evil Maybe she could pick up a few extra attachments for the wedding gown... Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

Smile Smile Smile

Depends on how we attach her after she's wearing it Cool
Chris did get her interested in that, after all ......

Chris!
Hortmage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Beloved Author is quoted as saying:
Quote:
Remember, Chris was supposed to have gone with her (and what would he have done during a bridal gown visit, right?)

LOL!

While dating the woman who has been my wife for the last 18 years, we went shopping in downtown Chicago, where my girlfriend's girlfriend (Question) worked. While my lady went to try on a blouse, her girlfriend immediately cornered me to discover what my "intentions" were. I made the mistake of admitting that I was trying to get up the nerve to ask "the question," and begged her not to say anything. She promised she wouldn't say anything.

Let me repeat...she promised she wouldn't SAY anything.

When my lady came back, her friend casually steered (OK, dragged) us toward another department which "just happened" to have bridal gowns. She insisted that my lady try on a $10,000 gown "just to see how it would look". Twisted Evil

Of course, my lady understood immediately what was not being said... Embarassed and I wound up spending the longest 2 hours of my life, watching my girlfriend try on gowns for a wedding we hadn't even discussed yet... Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Given the choice to do that again, I'd rather stay home with Chris and watch the mold grow in the shower... Wink

CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm marriage....

Now I like girlsbut I guess im a lot like Clarence. I wouldnt have the guts. Heh Hey Chris how did u do it If u dont mine me asking

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No man is an island... but by the same token, no man is a carpet, either. No matter how much love you have in a relationship, at some time you WILL reach a point where you can't stand each other's little quirks. Ergo, IMHO Sabrina is about to be introduced to that lovely little bit of all relationships... 'The Spat'.
(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Our Beloved Author is quoted as saying:

Hey, I kinda like that Smile

Quote:
Quote:
Remember, Chris was supposed to have gone with her (and what would he have done during a bridal gown visit, right?)

LOL!

While dating the woman who has been my wife for the last 18 years, we went shopping in downtown Chicago, where my girlfriend's girlfriend (Question) worked. While my lady went to try on a blouse, her girlfriend immediately cornered me to discover what my "intentions" were. I made the mistake of admitting that I was trying to get up the nerve to ask "the question," and begged her not to say anything. She promised she wouldn't say anything.

Let me repeat...she promised she wouldn't SAY anything.

That should've been a tip-off right there! Smile

[quote]When my lady came back, her friend casually steered (OK, dragged) us toward another department which "just happened" to have bridal gowns. She insisted that my lady try on a $10,000 gown "just to see how it would look". Twisted Evil

Of course, my lady understood immediately what was not being said... Embarassed and I wound up spending the longest 2 hours of my life, watching my girlfriend try on gowns for a wedding we hadn't even discussed yet... Rolling Eyes Embarassed [/quote

Okay, for you, this was The Epiphany. You've learned from your mistake, now let's help everyone else: Do NOT never no-how huh-uh go clothes shopping with your fiancee! You're bored out of your skull and it only leads to things like this Smile

Not to mention leading to seeing another girl in something maybe just a little cuter, and you happen to notice ... !

Quote:
Given the choice to do that again, I'd rather stay home with Chris and watch the mold grow in the shower... Wink

LOL!!

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: