Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foxx Den Updated
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frazikar wrote:
Wha da - oh should have been 'Redd Foxx, Blue Fox', silly me...

That was nice of you to think of my dad! And no, really, I'm not sad at all Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dsquare1111

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Foxx Den Updated Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
In Memorium.
www.chrisfoxx.com

Ok, maybe I'm missing something. I have read all the Sabrinaverse stuff I can get my PC on and Can not fine the rest of this tale. It was off to a great start, so where is the rest?

HELP? Brick wall
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Foxx Den Updated Reply with quote

dsquare1111 wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
In Memorium.
www.chrisfoxx.com

Ok, maybe I'm missing something. I have read all the Sabrinaverse stuff I can get my PC on and Can not fine the rest of this tale. It was off to a great start, so where is the rest?

HELP? Brick wall

Well, some of it is written and some of it is in my head, and some of it is trapped behind a concrete wall in my head and I'm chipping away to get the words flowing again. Racky Raccoon has done some amazing work on The Story as my co-author and I've been having some serious writer's block issues. I'm pushing myself to have it updated well before Anthrocon.

Tell me, what do you think about The Clique singing karaoke? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some breaching charges if that`d help.
Frazikar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortuantely, RL has this nasty habit of saying - "You only think you can do this instead of ... "
dsquare1111

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Foxx Den Updated Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
In Memorium.
www.chrisfoxx.com

Well, some of it is written and some of it is in my head, and some of it is trapped behind a concrete wall in my head and I'm chipping away to get the words flowing again. Racky Raccoon has done some amazing work on The Story as my co-author and I've been having some serious writer's block issues. I'm pushing myself to have it updated well before Anthrocon.

Tell me, what do you think about The Clique singing karaoke? Smile

Twisted Evil
Ok, my initial impulse was to threaten bodily harm, but I realized if you are in the hospital I still won't get something to read. So, I defer to reason. I understand writing is a process that takes time. Therefore I must respect that.
#angel

BUT! don't think that violence is off the table because addicts do desperate things when they are without a fix for to long.
Evil or Very Mad
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, no, thankfully I haven't been in the hospital since 2007 when I nearly bled to death from an unstoppable nosebleed. Lately it's been that Racky can turn out some amazing things, and I can barely put a word down. Yes my drawing hobby has improved and oddly, I've been able to sketch one thing or another down but not able to write. Sometimes I come up with ideas at bedtime and forget them the next day, all I remember is I had something really good to put down and it just flitted away.

One major problem was I had a great neat bit written that I sent off to Mike Regan and Racky, and none of us could find it later on! And the thought that I won't be able to write that bit half as great as it came out when I did it has also kept me away from the keyboard.

Tonight, I stand before you proudly to announce that not only have I updated the Foxx Den homepage but I have actually written pages of Story!!

Racky generously offered backup service some years ago, I'm taking him up on it. I suffered some seriously catastrophic data loss due to accidentally blowing away the partitions of TWO hard drives, and now one of them has messed the bed big time, probably irretrievably. So Mike gets a copy, Racky gets a copy, Dropbox gets a copy, and I can't wait to show you all what's happening!

If you start on Chapter One now, you'll all be refreshed of memory and in sync to begin reading when it's posted Smile

I love yunz guys for staying with me all of this time. I wish I could show how much.

Back to work, I can't lollygag around here all day Very Happy
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
I have some breaching charges if that`d help.

Gimme!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the lesson we learn is, don't write a new chapter without first reviewing the previous one, especially when it's been so long since you last worked on it!

Oh, words were coming out beautifully! Then I'm looking at Racky's contribution and I'm wondering if I hadn't used it already. I don't think I had. So I reread Chapter 57.

No, I didn't. But I did crap out on the continuity and now I have to unwrite and rewrite.

It's fun being an idiot #Silly
Frazikar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's fun being an idiot

Usually only on rare occasions, but then again ...

HEY who unearthed this one!!!
chance morgan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait for the next installment of tabitha the story
i love the story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: