Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 4.5 Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Chapter 4.5 Status Reply with quote

I wrote this in the 4.4 Status report yesterday:

Quote:
In other news, both DSL and phone connections were down yesterday, so I got to work on 4.5, which is now on page 6 and running. *chuckle* I need to research a couple items for absolute accuracy, but Debbye is about to find out that there's more to Lee than what she's seen. This chapter already has some fun repartee between the members of George Squirrel's family.

With the phone still down at home, and even with a lot of Monday night errands, I still got another page written. I have hopes that this one will proceed far quicker than 4.4 did.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we're up by yet another page from last night and having fun. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm twisted up in knots waiting for new chapters from you, Josh, Chris and James. because of the delays, I read all of the available Wilderhom series (both 'books') in just 3 days. All I can say about that one is WOW!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ahve to see what I can do to persuade my muse to pick up the pace. I've gotten more written and even more plotted out for this chapter (within the already outlined general story arc). The Sunday after the dinner-dance is going to be a very interesting day for Lee & Debbye.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read Rava's story, so I'm a bit more caught up on this side.

BTW, I was pronouncing Rava like 'lava' until I noticed some calling her Ray. Though as I continued to read, I still slipped back a few times. Oh well. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've not gotten much done on writing this weekend, other matters have kept me occupied (my home computer and two of our cats both required expensive visits to appropriate "doctors" and my pocketbook is considerably lighter than I'd hoped going into this weekend. Sad On the other paw, I have transferred what I do have finished to Mike for review as time permits as in process editting rather than leave it all for the end. This one is getting to be fun as once again Lee & Debbye have told me in no uncertain terms that my original outline ain't the way things are going to happen. Laughing It's going to be more fun their way though I know Debbye's more than a tad surprised by some things she finds out. All I'll say is that Lee's not always the staid type at all. Wink
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after what's truly been an Anno Horriblis, I've finally finished the pencil draft of 4.5. It looks to come in near 30 pages, keyboarded, and now that I've got my home comp back and fully running, I'll keyboard it as soon as I get everything loaded back in and things up and running completely.

Here's hoping 2006 is loads better than 2005 was.

racky raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back indeed it was great talking yesterday.

cant wait to read all 30 PAGES!?!!?! Wink

shakes paw*

heres to 2006

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Stilghar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
Here's hoping 2006 is loads better than 2005 was.

Hear, hear!

Yes, it's me. Finally got to dragging my tail back around here occasionally. Lost my PF password when my Yahoo mailbox blew up, so I had to start afresh.

Have ye checked out Aslaug's writings? Some nifty stuff there. Cool

Peace.

Buster Newman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished Reading what is available of FTW, and i can say without conviction: Cateagle, you rock my socks! I cannot wait for further installments. Good Luck and Jolly Writing!
Teric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the next chapter does indeed exist, but Cateagle has not given his final draft yet?

Well at least it's been written.

Now if we could only get Josh and Rava back from wherever they disappeared to.

Wolfshead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this story died or is it in hibernation? I just found it and have enjoyed what is out so far.
Wolfshead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch. I saw some of that in the other thread, but that one is out of date too. Hope he finds stable work.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly hibernation, more of a "run-away muse". She's back and I'll be getting the final cleanups to Mike shortly for some ret-conned changes to agree with some background changes Chris Foxx made (Debbye went from an only child to the middle of three - as posted some time back on his LJ account) and to pick up a few "clean-ups" we noticed. Next step is to incorporate this information with massive editting of the next installment and there's gonna be a lot of red ink on the hardcopy of what's currently there. Beyond that, I need to start on the next installment beyond that as well as return to some furry WIP's I've had sitting around (there's three of those, two of which I've shown teasers of and one that started as a PWP exercise and my muse insisted on background and plot). It's not furry, but I've finally, I think, wrapped my head around the problems with a humorous HP drabble that's been rattling around in my head for a few years. Mike will, of course, get first crack at all of these.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS. I should also note that Mike will shortly be putting up a revised version of "Reflections" that includes the piece of commissioned art that goes along with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: