Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healing Hearts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tobi3B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UhUh 3 little girls can make so much trouble ^^
Candys husband did a break and enter I wonder if Frank did see him
and he is the source off his irritation.
Nice written

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
Cougar2k2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a fantastic chapter... lol not much more to say then that. So much happens or leads us to believe will happen. I think the whole thing with the former Ranger husband will show us a side of Frank that I don't believe he wants ANYONE to see but will be seen by those closest to him. I also think the returning soldier will find an 'outlet' so to speak in Frank on how to deal with the things he has seen and has been asked to do. As for the sleep over... I can just imagine Frank sitting in the middle of the three girls while they give him a makeover or braid his hair. Makes me chuckle just thinking about it. Laughing
but never will."
--Motto of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment
Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies.

Anthony: You're right. Frank has NO clue. Wink As for the reception... You'll have to see. I will say that I had that scene written a short while ago before I knew exactly where it would fit in. It's one of my "orphans" that's made it's way back into the story.

Frazikar: Heheheheheheh.

Tobi3b: Yes, they can. I have seen the carnage first hand. The rest... We'll see.

Cougar2k2: There's a lot of himself from back in his active service days that Frank would love to just bury and walk away from forever. Sadly, as I am learning in RL, that is an imposobility. The reception is going to be a scene that I am sure I am going to hear about later. The sleepover... well, I will say that it is by far one of the most fun scene's I've ever sat down and wrote. It's a hoot.

Alexi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next chapter goes to Mike Monday at the latest. This one was a blast to write. Very Happy
Cougar2k2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good to hear we'll get a new chapter sometime soon. Very Happy It's also good to know you had a blast writing it so I can only imagine how much you torture Frank in it. The dreaded sleepover squealing little girls running around, wanting to braid Frank's hair, and painting his nails/claws... I'm chuckling just thinking about it or any other antics you throw in there. Looking forward to it. Wink
but never will."
--Motto of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment
Alexi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cougar2k2 wrote:
Very good to hear we'll get a new chapter sometime soon. Very Happy It's also good to know you had a blast writing it so I can only imagine how much you torture Frank in it. The dreaded sleepover squealing little girls running around, wanting to braid Frank's hair, and painting his nails/claws... I'm chuckling just thinking about it or any other antics you throw in there. Looking forward to it. Wink

It's with Mike right now for edits. I'm happy that it came together as well as it did, though it did have a rough spot that I had at the end but overall. This is also the first chapter that clears the twelve page mark! Yay, I finally broke my barrier.

I actually can't wait to see what the reactions are to this one.

Wolfshead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished the new chapter. Nice work. Less carnage from the sleepover than I expected, but still fun. Nice to see Carol keeping an open mind. She may be opinionated, but at least she is willing to accept changes to her worldview. Nothing worse than someone who will not change despite evidence to the contrary.
The reception went well, but it will be interesting to see how Eugene fits back in. Adapting back to civilian life can be, complicated.
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling Eugene will become important later on in the story.

Also, good catch with the pillow...

Pancakes...
Here we eat them for dinner. We make them as large as we can fit in the pan and probably a bit thinner. Smear blueberry jam on them and roll them up, then dig in!
(Or you can sprinkle sugar on them and roll them up, or fry up finely cubed potatoes and sausages, and possibly even bits of bacon, dump a load on a pancake and roll it up... I like pancakes... )
I think I'll make pancakes for dinner today...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Less carnage from the sleepover than I expected...

Heh, well they say that it's when you hear nothing that you recognize that one should worry more (most planning stages can be very quiet)...of course, little girls in the morning kitchen (especially unsupervised) can be very - interesting (or just plain messy)...

As for Eugene, being able to talk to those that have 'been there, done that' makes things easier to live with (just plain spreading the pain...)
Alexi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
I have a feeling Eugene will become important later on in the story.

Also, good catch with the pillow...

Pancakes...
Here we eat them for dinner. We make them as large as we can fit in the pan and probably a bit thinner. Smear blueberry jam on them and roll them up, then dig in!
(Or you can sprinkle sugar on them and roll them up, or fry up finely cubed potatoes and sausages, and possibly even bits of bacon, dump a load on a pancake and roll it up... I like pancakes... )
I think I'll make pancakes for dinner today...

Damn I'm hungry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: