Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Empire Saga: Rise of the Slaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EXan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find it on the shelves. ( I missed a couple of chapters Sad )
So where is the full pdf??

EXan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! Smile
DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: updates: next chapter coming soon Reply with quote

my regular west end publisher/editor, has taken a sabbatical for a vacation. so I'll be getting a bit of free time to work on this story for a while.

But however, that doesn't mean I will be cranking them out in mass like I did with the first five. I have not even had the time to even start chapter seven. I'm just starring down a blank page and really I have to admit I'm feeling a bit blank myself.

I have an idea of where things will be going in terms of plot so it Isn't like I'm battling with writer's block. but I am finding it a bit troublesome to get at the real direction I should like things to be (sorry no spoilers here Razz ). expect allot of rather long and tedious political and ecological discussions in the chapters ahead. putting this aside I'm going to work on it when I can, so its coming soon.

DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: story discussion-writers block Reply with quote

hey sorry for the double post, but its been a while and I haven't done much in the way of updates. oh and about the professional work I'm doing, its on hold till I gather all my resources together, so don't expect to see it in bookstores any time soon.

So I thought it would help as I have a case of writers block, and some free time to discuss the story so far.

we appear to have come to a long point of crossroads in the story. allot is going on and the character don't even know the tip of it. what I can say without giving spoilers is that there is allot of secrets and plans being made and carried out so expect allot of action in the coming chapters.

what I can also say, is that the immediate situation is obvious, you can expect the next chapter to have a major battle right on the first page. it is coming soon so be patient I'm already "practically" finished with chapter 7, I'm just trying to get ahead for chapters 8 and 9.

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: story discussion-writers block Reply with quote

DragonWolf_keny wrote:
hey sorry for the double post, but its been a while...

Hey, it's your story's thread, you get lots of leeway for such things.

DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in that case ill have to also point out I have re edited chapter six to fix the aforementioned discrepancy in the number of first group liberated, it should now read,

Quote:
Some of the newly freed slaves were rather young; you might even judge them as practically children. Most however, were older and probably trained as either a soldier or in hard labor working. There were only twenty of us in number capable of fighting, and most were either too young, or too weak to fight in an all out war. There were only forty of us in all. I knew that if this revolution were to have any chance, we would need all the help we could get.

this change was found to be necessary to account for a later count of heads in the next chapter. i wont argue semantics but it annoys the hell out of me so...

also you'll be in for some real surprises in the future updates. spoiler alert you'll be surprised on how the confederation will react to the protagonist when ever they finally meet up with them.

DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its time for another chapter! its about time anyways! Embarassed well ive sent mike chapter seven and eight is underway so i expect to have it in time for next week as well.

this chapter is really exciting, so I hope you guys will enjoy it and in case it will be a while here's to a happy thanksgiving.

cheers #Beer Dragon Wolf

Frazikar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mission that should run on the rails - NOT! (well, maybe)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: