Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did you discover Sabrina Online?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven09 wrote:
Oh I already know about all that...

I'm just saying that if the story did move in real time, they'd already be married for a decade now.

I bet he's feeling it now....

Could of got out of jail for fraud by now Wink

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the Sabrina and Amy (and other) art and animations on Aminet discs. then found the comic, then found the link from there to SOtS and from there to PF forum.
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten years ago THIS WEEK I went to DragonCon in Atlanta to visit my brother (Dan Jolley) who was exhibiting there. While waiting in line to register I found a stack of reading material from Plan Nine Publishing, chock full of furry-based comics, with Sabrina prominently featured. I'd never seen anything like that before.

When I got back home I looked up and read the extant archive, then followed a link to James Bruner's ZZtS site. I printed off the whole story and took it with me on a business trip. Read it in two days (got somewhat less 'business' done than I would have otherwise) and had to have more. He had a link to the Foxx Den, and there you go.

So you could say that DragonCon changed my life. Wink

Pecan Camari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
...Sabrina dies in a car crash in 2011 if I remember correctly...

Woah, woah, woah! So Sabrina "dies" next year? Shocked

Anyway, I believe I actually found Sabrina online: the Story before Sabrina Online itself. So, kinda answers that question. As for the story? I can't remember, most likely some forum.

Alexi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went surfing around the net oneday, literally tripped across Eric's works. I followed a link to the comic and read varaciously for about a week. Once I was caught up, I started looking at his links and found Max Blackrabbit and a link to ZZtS. While i was chewing on that, I decided that I needed to catch Chris's story so i understood some of the inside material. I've been hooked ever since.
shortwave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny you should ask ..... hehehe i was roaming youtube of all things from there i was hooked .... like a fish! been lovin ever since ... ^.^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: