Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

man on a mission sends you his thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
man on a mission

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: man on a mission sends you his thanks Reply with quote

I went threw a tuff time in the last few days. My friends have all left me and my english grade is slipping. reading sabrina has brought a little happyness to my miserable life. I have to say that your writting gets better with every chapter. you turned clarance from a small piece of the backround to larger player. i think it was great for cindy have some one to love. and it was a nice way to settle clarences problems with sabrina. but please answer the question why have they not gottne married.
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at the current story time they are only together for a few months. They probably will, eventually, but I don't think either of them really wants to rush such a decision.
Galadrion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grin* Besides, Clarence still lives at home with his mother. What'd Cindy ever do to you that you'd suggest she should live with such a domineering termigant of a mother-in-law? And Clarence moving in with the Lapines really isn't any better of a suggestion - in the story canon, Rodney's still got his secret, and that would just be too much of a strain between the two males.

Now, if Chris would have Clarence move out into a place of his own, I'd say the time was right for him to propose. Of course, that could (heck, would) cause a whole new dynamic in that relationship. Cindy's the slow, cautious type (her actions on that date notwithstanding), and she wouldn't rush into an answer - which would leave poor Clarence on tenterhooks, torn between hope and fear. (Personally, I think she could do a lot worse, as I've stated. But I'm not her, nor am I her author, so I can't make that decision for her.)

If these two stay together until they graduate (or even until Clarence graduates), I'd say they're likely to get married - but likely not for eighteen months to two years after leaving school. Clarence will want that long to get himself set up and ready to support a family, and Cindy will want to be sure - like I said, she's not the type to rush in; she'll want to be certain that this is the right thing to do. Clarence might propose on graduation night; neither of them would plan on carrying out the deed right away - or even that year. But yeah, I could see them, a few years down the road, as married, getting ready to celebrate the arrival of their firstborn...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In previous discussions, Chris has hinted some at how Clarence might change. Right now, he seems firmly entrenched in the 'wait until we're married' kind of thinking. Working at ZZ Studios might eventually make him more desensitized about nudity and some aspects of sex, but somehow I doubt if it will change his moral attitudes toward premarital sex. That's not to say they won't ever change, but if they do, it will probably be because of how his relationship with and his feelings for Cindy evolve, rather than as a result of anything that happens at the studio. Even then, it seems highly unlikely they would go so far as to live together, especially if it's not under the same roof as one of their parents. Either or both of them might move out on their own, especially Clarence (since Cindy seems to be doing fine living at home with her parents). Clarence's Mom is not as bad as some real moms I've known (not my own, thankfully); nevertheless, she seems like the sort he would be better off asserting some independence from.

As for Clarence and Wanda, how do you think their situation will develop? What I'd most like to see happen, eventually, is for Clarence to reach a state where he no longer feels shy or intimidated by Wanda's advances, and I'd hate to see him do anything that would truly be unfaithful to Cindy. But that leaves plenty of room for Wanda to have a little fun and make Clarence a little uncomfortable along the way. Sure, he may feel guilty for a while about things he later figures out aren't his fault, and there could even be an incident or two of others misinterpreting the goings on between these two. Then again, there are a lot of directions this could take. What do you think are the chances that when all is said and done, Wanda ends up becoming a good friend and confidant whom Clarence trusts to respect his relationship with Cindy? Probably not that good, but you never know. (Heck, we can't totally rule out the possibility of Clarence and Cindy breaking up at some point, though at the moment I can't see it.)

Could be some interesting setups if ZZ Studios were to take a film crew on the road to film on location.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rava

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not his fault? *chuckles* Only a guy would think that. Unless it's an accident such as her falling on him in the dark it takes two to get in a bad situation.
mwalimu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rava wrote:
Not his fault? *chuckles* Only a guy would think that. Unless it's an accident such as her falling on him in the dark it takes two to get in a bad situation.

The point is, when Clarence sees Wanda nude (as he did during one of her photo shoots), or when she corners him, he likes the way she look, feels, smells, to the point of becoming aroused. Don't you think this makes him feel at least a little bit guilty when he thinks about Cindy? Most of us would agree that Clarence hasn't really done anything wrong, but being somewhat straightlaced and simplistic, he doesn't really feel that way, and probably chides himself for being too polite to tell Wanda to take a hike, or that perhaps a part of him likes the attention Wanda gives him, or that he mihgt not be doing the best he could at work because he's a bit preoccupied with avoiding Wanda.

Now if he sought out Wanda, or responded in kind to any of her advances, that would be different, but I can't see Clarence doing that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: man on a mission sends you his thanks Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
I went threw a tuff time in the last few days. My friends have all left me and my english grade is slipping. reading sabrina has brought a little happyness to my miserable life.

Wow. This is one of those times when saying "Thank you" doesn't sound like quite enough. I'm sorry it's taken me more than a month to come here and find this.

Quote:
I have to say that your writing gets better with every chapter. you turned clarance from a small piece of the backround to larger player.

Thank you!
Funny thing is, Clarence was never supposed to be popular in any sense of the word! He basically came out of nowhere to dance with Sabrina, and disappear into the woodwork. It was largely through a fan from the UK whom most of you know as Rodney "Terl" Stringwell (quite the time-travel authority on the Tabitha forum) and his first couple of fan letters to me that gave me the idea to bring Clarence back. And like the rest of The Story, it pretty much wrote itself too, and the rest is history.

The really interesting thing is how many e-mails I'd received from guys who consider themselves as nerds, and not only how they identify with Clarence but how by his dating Cindy -- a member of The Clique -- it's given them hopes by seeing that even a nerd can win the heart of a popular girl Smile

Quote:
i think it was great for cindy have some one to love. and it was a nice way to settle clarences problems with sabrina. but please answer the question why have they not gottne married.
Wink

Because Clarence hasn't proposed! Wink

Seriousness aside, that's really pretty much the reason. Clarence is still a young guy, just finding out that there's really a niche for him to fit inside, friends to make, et al ... at least, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
man on a mission

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Galadrion"]*
Cindy's the slow, cautious type (her actions on that date notwithstanding)[quote]

I think cindys got her decsion made, othere wise she would have never asked him over that one day Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
man on a mission

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Im looking for ideas Reply with quote

Hay anyone that has any good ideas about what to use in a clareance and cidy fan fiction, give me a ring on my messanger. Ive been doing some work on it, but I need ideas.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Im looking for ideas Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
Hay anyone that has any good ideas about what to use in a Clarance and Cindy fan fiction, give me a ring on my messanger. Ive been doing some work on it, but I need ideas.

Feel free to drop me a line in my e-mail if you'd like Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
man on a mission

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hay chris thanks for the offer, not quite finished yet with the first. But I do have a little taste of what a motivated young furr can do in his spare time. A little poerty dedecated to you and my mane skunkettes tabitatha and sabrina

Her beauty astounded me
she repressented all my hopes
she was my most trusted friend
she made me feal as if I can fly
fly on wings of gossimer
I had all that taken from me

I had it all taken taken from me in a cruel way
taken from me by deaths cruel hand
taken as a mother, a wife a friend to many

the t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: