Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The TVCrew
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The TVCrew Furry Society
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leopardguyy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help, but right now all I can do is watch for people ripping artwork from the site. I dont have a system, but I'm going to try to make sure that no one steals our artwork. I'm making a system and if it works out, it'd cut down on the amout of artwork stolen from us. I'm not a good programmer, but I'm tryin! :Fade-color
We defend our bretheren from a fall,
The ninetailed one commands us all!
Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a bit unrelated... that SHOULD have gone in the site bug reports or something, not here. this is TVDaves memorial thread...

Man , I miss him... Crying or Very sad
Cooldrew100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may seem out of place, but who was TVDave? What happened to him?
And I might be able to help out when i find out. I don't know what i could do. I'm not good with web design or anything.

Cooldrew100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa. Sorry for your loss guys. I really hope this doesn't seem rude, but I hope American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS) was better with him around. I live in Europe, and I get AFN television. I wonder if it sucked (like it does) when he was part of it.
Sorry if I offended anybody. I just wanted to cher myself up.

Anyway, I would be more than willing to help. Like I said before, though, I don't know what I could do.

Maggitta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDave was a dear man. Fish certainly knew him better than I did, but I thoroughly enjoyed meeting him and found him intelligent, interesting, respectful, and simply wished I had been able to spend more time visiting with him. You never know when your time with someone is going to be so limited.

I cannot do any of the above mentioned things to help with the site, but I have lived and will continue to live by the axiom, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," which as TVDave so aptly restated...

~Be Good All~

Oh...and maybe I could sing in the chorus Smile

Maggie - the MerFurr

"Timely advice is as lovely as golden apples in a silver basket." Proverbs 25:11 (NLT)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tarwin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: A Man of Humor Reply with quote

I am also a soldier in the U.S. Army and so I can relate to all of the AFN jokes that people like to toss about. I am an artist of words and cannot draw at all so I will use my art for Dave. I never met him but I have read about him and I have read things he posted to the board. I laughed out loud the first time I read something he wrote and that is one of the greatest gifts of all. The ability to brighten someone else’s day and make them laugh is one of my daily life goals. Dave accomplished that both before and after his death. I hope that I can do the same. I am glad to see that such a man is not forgotten.

Tarwin
(Part Ferret ALL House Cat)
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
You know I have always done what I can and I don't intend to change that.

You know where to find me.

In fact it's hard to keep from stumbling over me around here sometimes. Wink

Isn't that the truth TOGR! Very Happy Very Happy

Yea, I would like to help not sure how I never met TVDave Mike would talk to him every morning around 3 or 4 in the morning I would hear about what was going on over were Dave was before it got on our news when he was here on earth and he sent Mike some strange stuff. He was a good freind and he is greatly missed.

Like Mike said anything I can do to help you know how to get in touch with me Maxx.

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Burn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to help with whatever I can.

I make low-to-no budget movies for school projects, etc. and I can edit anythhing that needs editing. (I have Final Cut Pro, Combustion, and Carrara Pro, all of which are excellent for doing anything from adding credits, to blue/green screening.

I also know HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and some Fireworks.

If I can help with anything Email me.
Midi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
TV Dave Was a TV producer for the Armed Services Radio and TV network.

He saw the MTV bit on furrys and instead of believing it come to see for himself finding his way to Planetfurry.

He also found himself a home and family.

He was always there with a smile and a good word for all.

Dave made his last post to his log on March 25, 2003 saying he needed to sleep.

He passed away shortly there after from complications due to diabetes.

Dave was writing a story which can be found on the Raccoon's Bookshelf called TV Dave's Players. He sent me the April 1st joke chapter but died before it could be posted.

His story spin off from Tabitha chapter 6 is now being posted at The Foxx Den.

He was an amazing man and a great friend.

We miss him.

So this was all set up for him? I'm in then! I promise to use all my skills whenever someone needs them, OK? OK! I'm on your side, TV Dave!
Benleopard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is anyway I can help out with FurTV, let me know... former ArtIstitute Student and current Orange Coast Comminuty College student in Film/TV productions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The TVCrew Furry Society All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: