Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 57?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCraccoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update? Yes! Yes upate is the the correct word.......Mr. Foxx might we please get an UPDATE Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well on a personal side of thing i hit the half century of pages all that could be used in this and probably future chapters.

All We need now is the pages Chris has writen and we will have probably 2 work able chapters!!!

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
tobi3B

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!!

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
lionO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*tumbleweed rolls past*

hmmm who left the door open??
Marble Didymus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, sorry, those are mine. *chases after*
lionO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah they went thataway! *points to the left*

If you're checking this Chris hope everything is ok...not posted in about 7 weeks now. keep us up to date if you can Smile
RCraccoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Chris, im starting to get pissed off. Its been about a year now since the last chapter came out. I know first hand that David has been putting alot of effort into this chapter. If you've given up on the story thats fine, stuff happens. but to just dissapear and leave your fans hanging on a one sentence update for months at a time is pretty low if you ask me. So if you would please show a little compassion to your fans that you have neglected and keep us updated, it would be greatly appreciated
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down the poor man has more then enough to stress over in real life. Things may have gotten so bad he had to give up his Internet service. I think he made mention of that being a possibility.

racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I think that has to be toned down dear boy, I dont want anyone thinking Im not 100% behind my mentor and best friend here. Things have happend that Chris and I only talk about and that the fans never do hear (some for VERY good reasons).

I too like mike has said have let my own fans down with not continuing my own story... though that is being put right as we speak Very Happy

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-

Last edited by racky raccoon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
RCraccoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to sincerely apologize for that post today i was bored and decided to reread the thread and i noticed how old some of the posts were. and because im such a huge fan of the story it really got to me how far between chris' updates were i in no way wanted to raise hell from anyone. Im sorry
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCraccoon wrote:
Ok Chris, im starting to get pissed off. Its been about a year now since the last chapter came out.

Yep, reason enough to be pissed off. And I accept that.

Quote:
I know first hand that David has been putting alot of effort into this chapter.

More than you know. He's made a career out of it and I love him for it.

Quote:
If you've given up on the story thats fine, stuff happens. but to just dissapear and leave your fans hanging on a one sentence update for months at a time is pretty low if you ask me. So if you would please show a little compassion to your fans that you have neglected and keep us updated, it would be greatly appreciated

First off, I haven't given up on The Story. The Story's given up on me. The words haven't been coming. I have ..... less than a dozen pages together for Chapter 57 and that's nowhere near enough to weave in with Racky's to give you and The Teeming Millions a quality chapter. And if I can't turn out a quality chapter, I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to put my name on garbage and dump it on you nor anyone else.

And if you ever accuse me of neglecting my fans again, you and I are going to come to blows. Not nice getting it handed back to you, is it?

In the past year, I've had to deal with getting a job and losing it after 2 months, scrounging contracting work to keep the lights on and the bellies fed, family in the hospital, my father in the hospital 3 times, almost losing my house due to back taxes I couldn't pay, running a membership website and trying to find and create more content for it in return for nothing much more than pin money, currently getting up in the wee hours so I can drive 2 hours a night to hit different towns to do server installs requiring me to be onsite at 5 AM for up to 5 hours, then the drive home hoping not to fall asleep at the wheel, run and keep a family, and all the time trying to paint a smiling face on a shit heap and keep a positive attitude for the fans. Don't you dare accuse me of not caring about my fans; apart from my family they're all I have and I'll be damned if I let anyone accuse me of taking them for granted.

Is Chapter 57 in the works? YES! Am I having trouble getting words out? YES! What I write has to come from the characters, I can't tailor the characters to fit the words. Right now on my plate for 57 is Sabrina's bridal gown fitting, Cindy's considering hers, Endora's input, things with Dexter and Chris at work, a hopefully funny bit between Zig Zag and Sabrina, Endora's shopping for a dress for herself and for Tabitha, a possible arm-wrestling match between Chris and Sabrina, a crap-hits-the-fan scene between Chris and Sabrina, and that should spoil just about every aspect of what I wanted to zing of everyone. Write it yourself in the meantime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCraccoon wrote:
i want to sincerely apologize for that post today i was bored and decided to reread the thread and i noticed how old some of the posts were. and because im such a huge fan of the story it really got to me how far between chris' updates were i in no way wanted to raise hell from anyone. Im sorry

Well, I'm sorry too, and thank you. Right now it's pushing 6:30 PM and I'm approaching dog-freaking-tired; I still have to close out my ticket for my server upgrade at American Eagle Outfitters from this morning before I can go to bed and hopefully get a full evening's sleep before I have to get up after 2 AM so I can be onsite at 5.

Believe me, I feel your frustration and I hate myself for having created it. How much I hate myself for it, you have no idea. I cry sometimes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

I cry sometimes.

Sabrina letting off gas again is she?? Wink

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the meantime, please enjoy a sketch I did in the interim. Bonus points for anyone who remembers the movie Smile

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

I cry sometimes.

Sabrina letting off gas again is she?? Wink

You're marrying a Mainecoon, you have noooo idea Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 13 of 21

Jump to: