Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiterabbit wrote:
As always, a good chapter Shirh. These Kniggits are really irritating me, it seems like no matter where EK turns, there is another one. I look forward to the next chapter.

I was suddenly reminded of a rather amusning line in one of Zahn's books. To paraprhase:

Timothy Zahn never wrote: "You can't swing a dead cat around this war without hitting a Knight..."

With apologies to all felines and feline-hybrids in the Forum. Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:

Reese is lying, basically- he has no idea that Ami really is pregnant. But he will learn, and he'll learn at a moment just before he's forced to face up to his actions w/ regard to her....

Hmmm, this is what my little evil mind came up with. Twisted Evil

The two strong males dragged Ami along the dark corridor. She struggled, but her paws were held in a painful lock. Then they reached the door at the end, opened it and dragged her in. The sudden bright light hurt her eyes. She blinked them several times and found herself facing Louis Reese and a male wolf she did not know.

"So our little hybrid-loving slut has managed to let her feline lover get her pregnant." The wold sneered "What is it going to be? Tiger-Fox mixer? Bleagh! We can't have such abominations polluting our wonderful country."

Louis considered her, the surprise in his eyes was clearly visible as he stared at her bulging belly.

Ami was speechless for several seconds, but then she found her strenght again and she spat back "No. Fox and Doberman."

The eyes of Louis widened even further as he took this in.

"I have only had sex with one male." She spat "This one is yours, Louis."

The wolf looked surprised at her, then he turned to the doberman next to him, anger rising in his eyes "Is this true?"

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Hey! Stop reading my notes!!! Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

Someone's been peeking over my shoulder when I've been jotting down notes!

Nahh... Seriously, though, it's not quite so straight-forward, but.... Twisted Evil Well, it's not tooo far off the mark, either...

But, for guessing somewhere in the ball park, I'll give ya a cameo, if ya want one... Smile

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: The Next Chapter... Reply with quote

First, the good news: I HAVE A JOB!!! Yes, I am once again gainfully employed! And for more good news: Chapter 40-a has finally been posted! It's not a "plot-mover" type chapter, but I think you'll all like it nonetheless. Go give it a read, and let me know what you think.

Life is Good.

-Shirh Khan

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Nice chapter. A lot of furs having fun, making up for past misunderstandings and mistakes, (re)affirming their love to their lover(s),... Shocked Laughing

So Lupe managed not to get married off to some bloke when she visited her family. Laughing I'd be interested to find out how she managed that. Wink

Confused Then there is Izzy. Sad Her part sticks out like a sore thumb. Mad Sad

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was definately a nice interlude and a bit of relief from the main line of the story, takes the heavily load of the thickening cloud of wrath off of the readers chest just for a second...of course then you drop the next chapter upon them like an atom bomb

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a very enjoyable chapter. I have been busy since befor Christmas and am now just getting caught up in my reading.

Wow, a lot has happened in the paast few chapters.

Just a quick coment on one of the many things going on in this chapter. When Izzy (that is the right name? The skunk) desides if she if she is going on a trip.... Well the section ended sounding as though what ever her desision in will bring her great happiness. I think she does go on a trip to find this. I just don't see her with Khan....

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 40a wrote:
She couldn?t know the ultimate happiness that would befall her final decision, but a spark of determination made her want to see this thing settled, no matter the cost.

Hmmm, still trying to sort this out. Confused

As far as I can tell: Whatever decision she is going to take is going to be the right one. Whether that is confronting Khan or going on a vacation and giving up on him.

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Another good one. Reply with quote

Very cute (half-)chapter, Shirh. I sense a strengthening of ties between the staff of the Clinic and those they love.

I do feel sorry for Izzy; I know what it is to be in love with someone who (one thinks) would never return it. (unfortunately, *I* was right.)

One thing I noticed is a couple of conspicuous absences.

His Grace(?) The Honorable Baron Dr. Beaumont Leighton Lexington-Wolff can be excused because of his ongoing convalescense from recent events, and the fact that his Author is having RL issues. (Keep your chin up, Beau.)

Last but not least, Where is the inestimable Dr. Khan? Shocked

*tick-tick-tick*

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Chapter 40a Notes... Reply with quote

Wolf Starchaser wrote:

One thing I noticed is a couple of conspicuous absences.

His Grace(?) The Honorable Baron Dr. Beaumont Leighton Lexington-Wolff can be excused because of his ongoing convalescense from recent events, and the fact that his Author is having RL issues. (Keep your chin up, Beau.)

Last but not least, Where is the inestimable Dr. Khan?

Dr. Beaumont Wolff will be returning to grace the scenes of my story quite soon- this is something that his Author and I have been setting up for quite some time, and while I enjoy his input, we've worked out Beau's "lines" coming up soon.
And as for Dr. Khan? Well, he's been the focus (for the most part) of the last few chapters, and he'll likely be the focus of the next upcoming few, so why not have a bit of a break to highlight those around him? Smile

Wolf Starchaser wrote:
I do feel sorry for Izzy; I know what it is to be in love with someone who (one thinks) would never return it.

Nameless wrote:
As far as I can tell: Whatever decision she is going to take is going to be the right one.

Kelly McAllen wrote:
When Izzy (that is the right name? The skunk) desides if she if she is going on a trip.... Well the section ended sounding as though what ever her desision in will bring her great happiness. I think she does go on a trip to find this. I just don't see her with Khan....

Apparently, Izzy is as blind to what's going on around her as is Khan. And many others, I might add. And if Izzy isn't with Khan, who will she be with? or, who will Khan be with? Twisted Evil I'm sure you folks have some thoughts on the matter, and I shall be revealing a lot very soon... but then again, what I reveal *may not* be the truth.....

Nameless wrote:
So Lupe managed not to get married off to some bloke when she visited her family. I'd be interested to find out how she managed that.

*grin* I'm glad someone thought to ask that. You'll find out in the not-too-distant future. Gimme about 3-4 wks, and you'll have an answer.

Life is about to get very exciting for the staff of the Life Clinic, and not all the excitement will be of the good variety....

-Shirh Khan

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 40a Notes... Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:

Life is about to get very exciting for the staff of the Life Clinic, and not all the excitement will be of the good variety....

-Shirh Khan

Oh dear. Shocked

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The Next Chapter... Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:

First, the good news: I HAVE A JOB!!! Yes, I am once again gainfully employed! And for more good news: Chapter 40-a has finally been posted! It's not a "plot-mover" type chapter, but I think you'll all like it nonetheless. Go give it a read, and let me know what you think.

Life is Good.

Congrats on the job, as oen who recently finished much the smae situation, I know the feeling well.

As to teh partial chapter, so much calm before the stomr leads me to beleive that qutie a storm is ocmign. Brace yoursleves, folks.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The Next Chapter... Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
Shirh Khan wrote:

Life is Good.

Congrats on the job, as oen who recently finished much the smae situation, I know the feeling well.

As to teh partial chapter, so much calm before the stomr leads me to beleive that qutie a storm is ocmign. Brace yoursleves, folks.

Cateagle

I concur on all counts. Securing gainful employment is a real spirit-lifter. And as far as the staff of the Life Clinic is concerned, I can see some serious thunderheads building up off in the west. Tornado country, it looks like.

One thing I wonder that the chapter didn't touch on: how is Carmen handling things? I can see either her or Izzy with Khan, but where does that leave the other one? Out in the cold?

Only OBA knows, and he ain't tellin'

Yet. Twisted Evil

Xaqtly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm personally rooting for Carmen.

Then again, I always have been a sucker for a pretty canid. Smile

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About Carmen and Izzy:

Would be kind of interesting if they both got up the courage to tell Khan at the same time. Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 28 of 45

Jump to: