Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Players Chapter 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, interesting read. They seem to be having a lot of fun.
I can't help but think that the behavoir of the furs (the girls) is a little weird, I can't say they could or would not behave like this, but still....

Bearion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The aggressive nature of the females and the passive nature of the males, at least towards mates, does make an interesting roll reversal from what we're used to. It would seem that Jason is as bewildered about this as the reader. The poor guy won't know what hit 'em. In the end, he may not take kindly to being manipulated. We saw how he reacted to Zoe, and Tisha will need to learn a few things to succeed.

The sub-plot with the evil guys is great too. You can almost hear the "Mwahahaha" faintly in the background. Wink

The story is coming along nicely, Dave.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Wow was looking at my profile today, I have been in Planet Furry for One Year , cool, now back to the story, yes indeed Jason is in for a strange time, and how will his date go, and whats Becker up too, and how does Dr. Martin feel about Percy Fox? that and more comming in the next chapter, so stand by , Thanks to Nameless and Bear for your comments, this note to all, things are getting a bit tight here in Saudi Arabia, and may have an effect on my time writing, so ill try to get each chapter done as soon as I can,,,,,,,,,be good all
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Aniversary! Very Happy

About your story:
Do the furs not have any feral animals (domesticated or wild animals) like cats or dogs? Or something similar?

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy aniversary Dave, may we here more of your writing, and enjoyable tales in the uncertain future to come.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ghostwolf
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good story Dave, definately want to read more of it...now that i've finally found it. Congrats on the aniversary, and i hope things go well for you over there.

Ghostwolf out...

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing @ Nameless, this will come out soon in the story on which animals who are still wild , those who are used for food, like those kept on farms, but there are no pets, the only one there is Kebler, Jasons cat

Laughing @ Skunky, Hi there and thanks for stopping in Twisted Evil the next time grab Rabbit and Blue and bring em in

Surprised @ Ghostwolf, Yep for now I keep it over in the bookshelf but hope soon Ill have it up here as well, Chapter 10 is 6 pages in as we speak
and it looks like Jason is going to have a mouth full , Hmmmmm says Homer Simpson, , as for me ill keep my head down, when im running in the desert ,,,,Thank you all

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing @ Nameless, this will come out soon in the story on which animals who are still wild , those who are used for food, like those kept on farms, but there are no pets, the only one there is Kebler, Jasons cat

I find that a little strange.
Ok, the furs may not keep the animals as pets, but since there is an eccological nieche for a cat-like predator, I'm pretty sure there will be one. (It may of course be quite different, say a lizard or something).
Unless there are no mice and rats (ferral types).

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing There are still wild and unexplored areas of Dera and Jason is going to have to go there, there are a lot of outposts and setlers in the outlands
and there will be encounters with the wild ones, who will they be, ??? we will see, thanks Nameless

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Good news all Chapter 10 is done and in Caspins Paws when he is done, its off to mike and the book shelf,,,,,,,chap 11 is started so stay tooned,,,,,,,,

from the desert out here some where

TVDAVE Wink Laughing Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: