Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A prayer for a coyote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: A prayer for a coyote Reply with quote

I ask you all to go to Silver Coyote's homepage and read his blog entry for April 26th, 2008. Silver Coyote is one of my proofreaders and a wonderful, caring, GOOD AND DECENT fur who has quite frankly been kicked around by life WAY too much already.

It is entirely unfair that he's being handed another batch of inedible lemons, and that he's going to have to find the strength to fight yet another long battle.

Consequently, I ask you all to say a prayer for him, and for his family, and I ask you all to send as many kind thoughts his way as you can spare. Sometimes, life just isn't fair in any way. I am not going to say 'look at the bright side' or 'try to make the best of it'...because there's no good in this. There is no bright side.

There's only unreasonable and unfair hardship, hitting the entirely wrong target!

This is a link directly to his blog.

http://thesilvercoyote.net/blogs/2008/2008blog.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whurf.

My prayers, such as they are, are with the coyote.

As much as I hate to say this, I'm hoping for a quick and painless end to his father's suffering .. because witnessing the degradation of a person as they lose not only their memories but also their dignity is the worst thing I would never wish on anyone, not even those who deserve more fitting curses to be placed upon them.

If coyote needs to talk, I am available .. mostly through email, but if he needs a voice to hear, I'll volunteer that as well .. and I'm sure my wife'll understand and help as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already done, filly.

He is in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I had to deal with essentially the same issues with my grandmother so I have been in touch with him.

Kel

Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was aware of this. And I've replied elsewhere, but I'll add my comment here, as well.

SC, if you read this, know that my thoughts and prayers go out for you and your family. My father-in-law passed away in similar circumstances a few years ago. I have some idea of what you're going through.

Not much else I can say. TM has my phone number if you ever want to talk. Or PM me and I'll call you. At least I can save you the long distance charges.

Nicolai

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
princeben07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCN will keep him in their thoughts and prayers.

n.n

Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Silver I'm sure I can speak for Patty when I say you have our best wishes. When family goes through a rough time it is hard on all their loved ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: