Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't know, I sat down and typed. Feedback plz?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tora_Frogg
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: I don't know, I sat down and typed. Feedback plz? Reply with quote

Today as I walk through the shadows of my mind, I allow all things to flow through me.
The feeling of the wind is more than but a feeling.
I can taste and see and hear the colors and the sounds, the movements and the insipid lovings of all things.
I can feel the life of the trees before me, thousands of years old , and longing to be free from the place in which they stand.
The wind is their only freedom as it causes them to sway back and forth, their leaves fluttering individually, each motion an eternity, a complete existence captured in a single movement, some turn, some twist, some fall and fly, but all are moved forward by an existence that is one and many.

The wind.

The shrubbery around the base of the trees flow in different motions affected by a singularity that is not a singularity but a part of much larger entity.

The wind.

For nothing on this earth has that understanding of the existence as I.
Each moment the tiger stalks through the bushes, it's prey dipping into the watering hole.
The magnificent watering hole, shimmering under the setting sun as the falls from the cliff so very far above splash and mist creating rainbows and rain, smoothing rocks and sharpening stones, creating a vast expanse of never ending possibilities.
The frog leaps from the water, disappearing into a cavern behind the falls, engulfed in darkness, hidden from view, forbidden and yet the noise echos past and through, changing the feeling, the sound and the taste, affected again by that creature that hold within itself the power of universal existence and understanding.

The wind.

As the last beast crumples to the ground, the tiger above it, the wind sweeping at it's colors, the stripes falling and swaying, becoming a remarkable array of millions of possibilities all held within a singular entity I smile for I finally understand.
The Whole, the complete being is everywhere.
Existence and change, an infinite number of possibilities held in a single moment is not the wind, the wind is simply a messenger for those of us who wish to watch closely enough.
For those of us who wish to understand, the wind is the greatest of teachers.
In an instant everything is changed and created, destroyed and devoured, existence can become anything or it can be eliminated completely, for it takes only a second for the passing of the tigers fur and through the cave up the cliff into the sky and over the tops of the trees the dead and the living the shrubbery, the clouds and the light.
Watch closely and you will truly understand, for it is the greatest of teachers.

The wind.

Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Kasyl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! For something you just sat down and typed, it came out very well. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: