Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Main Site Hacked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first ten chapters of Transitions I have been reposted (Bastion will fix the chapter-list shortly, but they are available from the front page). The teaser-chapter of AVC is back up, and tadahhh, so is 'A little something'...the one-shot that started it all with Aslaug and the amigos. It has been missing for absolute ages, but now it's there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank You!

I didn't save ALS when it was around so now I will!

*hugs*

Kel

kvtor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, Long time reader but never had the urge to post until now. Love your Transition stories. I thought I just let you know that the pdf of chapter 10 is not working. I get a 404 error on it. The HTML version is working fine though.

Good luck with your lecture also. You deserve to live your dreams.
bastion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kvtor wrote:
Hi all, Long time reader but never had the urge to post until now. Love your Transition stories. I thought I just let you know that the pdf of chapter 10 is not working. I get a 404 error on it. The HTML version is working fine though.

That's fixed now. Thx for letting us know Smile

My groovy death metal band, Prevail
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Kvtor. Welcome to the forum! I sincerely hope it's not the last time you'll post! Long time readers and new readers are always welcome but it makes my writing a lot more fun FOR ME...when I get people debating on the forum, adding opinions, showing that they are still there...

I'm sure you all get the drift...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shadowjaguar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words. Our Filly loves, baskes, bathes, and drinks in the attention. So everyone keep heeping it on.

Although, might have to cut back sooner or later, or else she'll start to glow more than a nightstick at a rave-dance.

*pats the filly's muzzle* Dont worry oh sugar-cube-loveing-one, i'm pretty sure that we will all keep debateing with you.
And threatening you with foam wiffle bats when you leave us with cliffhangers.....again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kvtor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bastion wrote:
That's fixed now. Thx for letting us know Smile

You're welcome. I'm just shy by nature but if something does catch my interest then I do pounce on it like a tiger.
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowjaguar wrote:
In other words. Our Filly loves, baskes, bathes, and drinks in the attention. So everyone keep heeping it on.

Although, might have to cut back sooner or later, or else she'll start to glow more than a nightstick at a rave-dance.

*pats the filly's muzzle* Dont worry oh sugar-cube-loveing-one, i'm pretty sure that we will all keep debateing with you.
And threatening you with foam wiffle bats when you leave us with cliffhangers.....again.

*basks in glory* *suns herself shamelessly in the adulation of the masses*

*grows oversized feet, the jaw of a blacksmith and a chiuhauha in a bag and changes name to Pari...*

*wakes up sweating, drawing horrified breaths*

Dear gods that was awful...
Nicolai Borovskaya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
shadowjaguar wrote:

*basks in glory* *suns herself shamelessly in the adulation of the masses*

*grows oversized feet, the jaw of a blacksmith and a chiuhauha in a bag and changes name to Pari...*

*wakes up sweating, drawing horrified breaths*

Dear gods that was awful...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*gasp* help! *gasp* *ribs need taping*

Nicolai

When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: