Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 56
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lionO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent chapter as always Chris and Racky, well done!

lol like the embarrassing family traditions ("The Hop") every family has them

I could've read on and on, i really should pace myself or something always ends up one nights read even though this chapter was long Smile

Can't wait for the next one now lol i have no doubt it will be as good or better than the last

Again excellent work
DHLawrence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
I reckon so, thanks!

I've been using LeechFTP for countless thousands of years, only thing about it I don't like is that it doesn't let you move files around at the server. I need a proggie that does.

I think Win-SCP is pretty good about that. I haven't used it in a bit (doesn't work on Macs), but it also lets you edit HTML code if you're so inclined (and I'm not!)

Quote:
*holds head* Ye gods, I'm talking like Racky more and more Wink

One down, 303 million to go Wink We'll have you speaking the Queen's English again in no time!
TGIF007

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan of filezilla myself.
Teric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, by the way, Chris--

Any chance we can get a 'last updated' date-stamp on the new website? That's one thing I really liked about the old website.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Oh, by the way, Chris--

Any chance we can get a 'last updated' date-stamp on the new website? That's one thing I really liked about the old website.

I think that can be arranged. Y'really liked that, huh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chapter. As a couple of others mentioned before, I liked the scene with Clarence and Susan - some surprises out of both of them in that encounter. Thirty-Three was also quite an amusing character.

As for the "last updated" on the webpage, I will concur with that. In the past you've periodically updated the front page with a couple paragraphs of what's going on. Any chance you could keep an archive of those? (At least on a henceforth basis if the past entries are not recoverable.)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TGIF007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
As for the "last updated" on the webpage, I will concur with that. In the past you've periodically updated the front page with a couple paragraphs of what's going on. Any chance you could keep an archive of those? (At least on a henceforth basis if the past entries are not recoverable.)

If someone wants to take the time, you can probably recover all past content from Feb, 2002 to (almost) present at [URL]http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://chrisfoxx.com[/URL] (note that there is a 6 month delay between when a site updates and when archive.org posts it, so some of the most recent updates aren't there yet.)

(You'll have to copy/paste the URL, the BBCode parser was not happy with a * in the middle of the url, nor with the second http:.)
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGIF007 wrote:
mwalimu wrote:

If someone wants to take the time, you can probably recover all past content from Feb, 2002 to (almost) present at [URL]http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://chrisfoxx.com[/URL] (note that there is a 6 month delay between when a site updates and when archive.org posts it, so some of the most recent updates aren't there yet.)

(You'll have to copy/paste the URL, the BBCode parser was not happy with a * in the middle of the url, nor with the second http:.)

The Wayback Machine! Smile

Good idea. Not to mention Archive.Org is one of my very favo(u)rite websites!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lionO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i think the new look website is great, pass my regards to Chris II Very Happy

The last updated thing with a couple paragraphs bout whats been going on as Mwalimu pointed out is a good thing, good to know progress Smile
Buster Newman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*walks in sweating* holy..hell....that...awesome....best..*thuds*

Anyhoo! Major major props To the Coon from the Mother Country! and a smoke and a pancake to Chris, with his addition (all three sentances?! my god..this man is a genius!)

a fine story gentlefurs..a. fine story..the thicken plots as they say..and I am excited for the next installments.

oh..and By the By, mega win for the Son of Yost with the site facelift...very sporting. a hardy thumb's up to all involved...give'em a round of applause!!

and remember kids, knowing is half the battle! G. I. Joe!!

*runs off to bed before more nonsense comes spewing outta his muzzle*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: