Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delays, delays, delays.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Delays, delays, delays..... Reply with quote

I know that with all of the things happening recently that I've been making excuses for missing a chapter date. Y'all have been really good about it. I really don't like to do that to you, even if you do understand it or have even come to expect it.

Unfortunately, I'm affraid that once again I must dissspoint you. Not only will the chatper not go up on sunday, but it has infact already been published and is avialble on the website a day early.

Cheers

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolf-Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disappoint us?With a story like this?the only thing i'm disappointed about is the lack of sleep i get for trying to figure out what might happen next and i'm hardly disappointed about that.i'm glad to have found IC and i'm very excited to see what happens next (my imagination's running wild).
This chapter has raise more questions to set my imagination on fire.I can only wonder what will be instore for Arden and Sheila.

Keep up the great work Hikaru
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Delays, delays, delays..... Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
I know that with all of the things happening recently that I've been making excuses for missing a chapter date. Y'all have been really good about it. I really don't like to do that to you, even if you do understand it or have even come to expect it.

Unfortunately, I'm affraid that once again I must dissspoint you. Not only will the chatper not go up on sunday, but it has infact already been published and is avialble on the website a day early.

Cheers

Well I'll forgive you this time but watch it buddy even my good nature has it's limits Laughing

Bearion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Delays, delays, delays..... Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
...Not only will the chatper not go up on sunday, but it has infact already been published and is avialble on the website a day early.

And a good one it was. As usual, more questions piled on top of the 3,238 I already have...sigh. I wouldn't have it any other way! Wink

Domo, Hikaru!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, seems that the celestials are truly at alliance. This whole being reborn thing has certainely caught my attention. I wonder what exactly is going to happen.

Now that Shelia is free of the spell we get to see her true feeling towards Arden, which as it seems and probably should be are mixed.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, now who is that armored man. Seems like an angel.
He wrote:
Don't take Junior's name in vain.
Laughing
But he is willing to deal with the devil. Confused
If I knew the relevant books, I could maybe figure out who he is.

Arden has some inkling that they will use him against Lahash. Just how much remains to be seen.

Seems like Sheila still loves Arden. They may need some time to work out things between them, but ... Smile

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Hmmm, now who is that armored man. Seems like an angel.
He wrote:
Don't take Junior's name in vain.
Laughing
But he is willing to deal with the devil. Confused
If I knew the relevant books, I could maybe figure out who he is.

Sorry to disappoint, but he's not in the books.

Nameless wrote:
Arden has some inkling that they will use him against Lakash. Just how much remains to be seen.

Lucifer said so while he appeared to be zoned out. He was distracted, not deaf.

Nameless wrote:
Seems like Sheila still loves Arden. They may need some time to work out things between them, but ... Smile

Only time (and more chapters) will tell.

Cheers

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: