Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turtle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vallus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Turtle Reply with quote

I was walking around inside our back fence this morning looking over some of our trees and bushes because we had some nasty weather last night. When I got to the area behind where our shed is our dogs really became interested in something in the grass just on the outside of the fence. When I got closer for a look I saw that it was a turtle. Pretty soon the dogs were raising a huge fuss and really trying to get that turtle. Lady, larger of the two, even stuck her muzzle and paw as far through the chain link as she could to snatch it up. Finally, through equal parts annoyance and pity, I hoped the fence, grabbed the turtle and moved it into some tall grass in the neighboring field. The dogs quickly calmed down once the turtle was out of sight.
Silverstreak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All hail Vallus, savior of shelled things!
Vallus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Silver! Sorry it took a bit for me to respond but we had no phone, and thus no internet, since Friday evening. According to the phone company our line got crossed with someone else's.
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes our wonderful Summer weather.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: