Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 8: Evil Grows In Cracks And Holes ..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Chapter 8: Evil Grows In Cracks And Holes .. Reply with quote

Chapter 8: Evil Grows In Cracks And Holes And Lives In Peoples Minds. (Poppy Family)

Hector heard his Sister scream and that was about all he heard. The next thing he knew he was laying on the floor looking up at her.
"Suzan..." He moaned in pain and confusion.
"Hec...lie still you're hurt."
"Mother…?"
"She's not getting up anytime soon." He could see his sister's face; it was cut in several places and her right eye was swollen shut.
"You're hurt…." He tried to move.
"I know, just stay calm…don't move Hec ...ok…help is coming, please." He could hear her voice straining.

It wasn't hard to argue with her since he had tried to get up and it hurt like hell. He struggled to remember what he was doing before all this happened but the pain and the knife stood out too much in his thoughts. He couldn't believe that she actually tried to kill him but she had indeed tried and as bad as it hurt she may have succeeded. This hadn't been a good idea from the start. Why hadn't he listened to Suzan? He felt so stupid now; in his mind he shook his head again and again. Deep down he thought that over time she would have changed but she obviously hadn't.

She didn't love them; sure they were her children but she was never a mother, not like Nancy. His thoughts then went off to Heather and how upset she would be and he tried to stand for her; he couldn't let her know how much he was hurt.

Suzan couldn't believe her eyes seeing that Hector was moving, "Hector …STOP!!!!!!" She saw that he wasn't and then she did something she didn't think she'd have to do. She hit him on top of his head; a good blow too for he collapsed onto the floor, semi conscious.
"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE AGAIN YOU IDIOT!!!!!! YOU HAVE A KNIFE IN YOUR BACK!!!!
He heard the words and was going to obey them this time, "Don't tell Heather!!!" He cried.
"What!!!!!! Are you nuts?? She's your fiancée!"
"Might upset her too much…" His stomach lurched and he threw up, he heard Suzan scream then the world suddenly went black.

He opened his eyes again feeling that time had slipped by. He was in a dimly lit room with lots of furs surrounding him. Everywhere he looked there were furs in beds. It immediately came to him that he was in ward care at a hospital; his insurance didn't cover a private room, not like Heather's.

He tried to move and quit suddenly for pain assaulted him on all levels. "Well," he thought, "won't do that again." He looked for the call button. He had a bit of trouble locating the thing but he soon found it and pushed the button knowing that a nurse would be in soon to see him. One fact assaulted him, just the simple act of finding the call button had almost tired him completely out. In short order, a young male tiger arrived at his bed. He was thin as a rail but the nurse had the brightest eyes that Hector had ever seen.
"Ah; we're awake, good to see you up Mr. Sandrom."
"That's my father's name, just call me Hector." He said quietly, for he found breathing hard and it hurt.
"Ok Hector. Gee you're one lucky fur from what I hear."
"Oh….?" He said with surprise.
"Yeah, that knife went deep. You died twice on the operating table from what they say."
His eyes opened wide, "Huh…" Now that frightened him, they weren't even married yet and he had almost made Heather a widow, well not quite; he slumped. He felt like such an idiot, he should have listened to Suzan and now look where it had gotten him. He sighed, "Ah… what hospital am I in?"
"County, you're lucky we were close by."

'County; wrong hospital," he thought. He wondered how Heather took the news. "Is there anyway I could use a phone?"
"Sure, there is one here by your bedside, know the number?"
He didn't, "Mercy hospital, my fiancée is there."
"Oh…as a patient?"
"Yeah…"
"Sorry to hear that." He picked up the phone and dialed a number, "I know the number; let me call and see what's going on over there ok?" He saw that Hector was in no shape to be talking to anyone really.
"Yes thank you, that would be helpful," Hector said as he feared the worst.

Hector gave the nurse Heathers name and room number then waited; there was a lot of talking of "yes", "no's" and "maybe's". "Doctor hasn't seen him yet" and other bits of information that Hector picked up, then the conversation ended.

"Ok Hector…" The nurse said as he appeared back into Hectors vision. "Here's the scoop, they gave your fiancée a tranquilizer the day she found out. She was extremely upset. They thought about transferring you there but they wanted to be sure you were stable enough first. That was two days ago."

"What!!!!!!! I've been unconscious for two days!!!" He struggled to get up, the pain was worse than ever but he was going to see Heather.

"Woah there big fella, stay calm; nothing you can do about it. That happened two days ago, it's late evening now, your fiancée is asleep. They will tell her you're awake in the morning, ok?" The nurse helped Hector settle back, 'boy he's big' he thought.

"Ah…ok. Any chance I can have something to drink?"

"Water is about all I can do for you right now, Doctor's orders. Once they ok a menu for you I'll get it to you lickity split."

Hector nodded, "Ok." The tiger helped Hector drink some of the cool liquid and he felt better. Water sometimes just hit the spot.

"I'll put in a call to the Doc and we'll see if we can't get him in to see you soon."

"Ok thanks."

"Not a problem, now anything else I can do for you?"

"Not that I know of."

"Ok just buzz if you think of anything."

"I will."

The tiger walked off and checked the other patients. As the nurse faded from view, Hector thanked the stars he was still alive and his thoughts centered on Heather as he drifted back to sleep.

It turns out the knife had almost killed him, if it had been another few inches longer it would have. He was very lucky, but he was going to have to take it easy for a long while, at least a couple of months from any lifting at all. Then only light things and work his way back up to what he was used to. Suzan arrived the next morning early and woke him up.

It took him a minute to gather his thoughts and to figure out who was beneath all the bandages. Her head was covered completely on one side and her fur was shaven around the exposed bits showing ugly stitches.
Even her ears were bandaged.
"Suzan!!!!!!" Hector said shocked, he put out his paw and stroked her face.
"Yah…it's me."
"Suzan are you all right?? What happened??"
"Mother happened; she's still good at bashing her kids around."
"Suzan I…I…"
Suzan smiled, "Don't say anything; I wouldn't give up one of these bruises for anything."
"But your face…"
"It'll heal, Doc says no permanent damage."
"Oh sis…" He began to cry, this was all his fault.
"Hey!!! Don't you get all mushy on me. I'm ok…" She wiped away his tears, "What I want to know is how are you doing?"
"I…don't know after seeing you…man I was so stupid to think she'd changed."
"Hector, I know this isn't going to sound good…but in a way I think it was for the best we did go."
"Huh!!!!! But she almost killed us due to my stupidity and stubbornness."
"It's not your fault and don't you dare go blaming yourself for this!!! You hear me Hector!!!" He nodded knowing she was serious, "We knew there were risks even just talking to her… she was another Carl…just waiting to go off and geesh you were right; if she saw the wedding announcement or heard about it. Hector she could have killed people …good people."
He sighed, he felt horrible and he put his head down, "What happened after?"

Suzan pulled up a chair, "Well as we battled she was planning, she knew she could beat me any time so that's when she pulled the knife. I deflected her shot for she was aiming right at your head. I managed to get a good elbow in and knocked her silly for a few moments. Just enough to get to talk to you for a few moments then see you vomit up a whole mess of blood, and then you fell unconscious. From there it was a free for all as mother regained her senses and we trashed the place. We ploughed out through one of the walls screaming hitting a gouging at each other.

The neighbors called the cops and I screamed for an ambulance. I was able to just barely hold her off. There was no way I could have if she hadn't been drunk off her ass. A neighbor snuck up behind her and hit her over the head with a cast iron frying pan. She went down like a sack of potatoes, you wouldn't believe it Hec but her head dented the pan. It seems that this particular neighbor had wanted to do that for a very long time. I ran back to you and covered you up trying to keep you warm till the paramedics arrived.

Now that he knew what happened, he turned the conversation to the love of his life, "How's Heather taking this?"
"Scared, worried… they had to tranquilize her you know."
"Yes the nurse who phoned the hospital told me."
"Well I don't think they told you that she tried to walk out of the hospital."
"What!!!?"
"Yeah….she was so damn determined to get to you that she got to the ground floor before they stopped her." Hector shook his head. "Hector if you two don't get married soon there's gonna be a disaster!"

He chuckled; his sister had a strange sense of humor, "You could be right. So what happened to Mom?"
"She's in custody and awaiting her arraignment, she is facing attempted murder plus assault and battery. She also had several outstanding warrants from parking tickets to armed robbery. "
"I suspect there is quite a list."
"You got that right, she ain't getting out for quite awhile."
"That's good to hear."
"I suspect the police will be around to talk to you about it. I'm pressing charges against her, assault and attempted murder. She could have easily knifed me as well."
"Yeah, I know." More tears came to his eyes, this was all his fault. The injuries his sister had pained him more than his own injuries.
"Hector, stop…don't do this!!" She wiped his tears away.
"I should have listened to you."
"It's not your fault."
"Yes it is…I'm an idiot."
"NO Hector you're not, she was a problem waiting to happen…we did a good thing Hector, she needed to be put away."

Hector grabbed his sister's paw, "But I didn't want to hurt you."
She squeezed his paw, "Hector I have wanted to get mother back for all those times and well, it felt good to bash her in the face." She put a paw up to her own beaten shell, "I wouldn't trade one of these for the world. Now you relax and get better; there is a very worried 'taur out there that needs you."
He choked on the next few words, "I love you, I hope you know that."
"I know, Hec, I know." She saw it in his tearing eyes.

Mercy Hospital:

"I can see him now, right Sarah??" Heather said impatiently.
Sarah looked at the anxiously awaiting skunktaur. "I've talked it over with Dr. Blitzen and she says an outing is all right."
"Now that's what I'm talking about, let's go!!!" Heather started moving out of her bed.
"WOAH!!!!! Hold it there tiger. There are a few things we have to do, for one I have to bandage those legs of yours. We can't let an infection get into them; even though they looked to have healed nicely, we can't take any chances. You lose one of your legs and you will be gurney bound forever. You can hardly stand on the ones you do have." She stared right at her making her point clear.
She relented, "Ok…let's get started."

Hector awoke to someone stroking his paw; it was a gentle touch and one he thought he knew but she wasn't even in this hospital. He opened his eyes and stared into his angel's face.
"Heather??" He tried to sit up.
"Don't you dare move."
"Heather I…"
"Don't say anything just heal for me."
"How?…I must be dreaming."
"I'm here you big lug."
Reality hit him, she was here, "I didn't mean to worry you…I..." Heather's finger came up and put it to his lips all in an effort to quiet him. But it really didn't stop him. "My mother seemed a greater obstacle than I had thought."
"I know all about it. Suzan came by the next day to explain things, I couldn't believe how hurt she was."
She had to bring that up, "Well Mom was a fighter; it's hard to beat someone who knows how to defend themselves well."
"I see, she said that all will heal in time; no permanent damage."
"I know but she looks awful."
"You can say that...she said her boss flipped out. Told her to go home and rest! Everything would be covered. She confided in me that she's a big draw to the bar so it was in his best interest to pay up."
"I can understand that…Heather I didn't mean for all this to happen, I never wanted to upset you."

She wanted to whack him on the head, "Hector stop being silly, from what your sister told me of your mother, a lot of people could have been hurt by her. Maybe even my family if she somehow crashed the wedding." She wanted to talk about the wedding and to tell him about the other news too.
"Yes that's why I went mostly, she can yell at me but not you…I wouldn't accept that; ever."

Heather was so touched that she rubbed her face next to him and kissed him deeply, "You're my knight in shining armor."
"And you are my princess." He grinned.

The world weighed heavy on Heather's shoulders, "Well this princess has some news, good and bad."
"Oh…?" He really wanted to sit up but then he had an idea. "Heather see if this bed is electric." She looked about and found the control and slowly he began to rise, in a few moments he was sitting up. "Perfect thanks." Now he could see all of her on her gurney. "Wheeled on over huh??"
"Well you think I was going to stay in that hospital with you here."
"I heard you tried to walk out of the place…." He gave her a look.
"Oh …you heard about that." She rolled her eyes, "I would have made it too."
"I doubt it but it was a noble gesture." He stroked her paw. "So what is this news?"
"Well what do you want first?"
"Bad…the good will be refreshing after."

Heather sighed, "Ok, there are two pieces of bad news…." She sighed and decided to just tell him, "Here goes; according to Ezzy, Ti was admitted to the hospital the other day."
"Oh no…"
"Yeah…" Heather sighed. "Seems Ti has broken her arm severely but they are not sure why. From what she told me she might have a bone disease that affects their strength."
"Oh boy…what about you? Do you think this could be true for yourself?"
"I thought about that and I've talked it over with Dr. Blitzen, they are performing the same tests on me."
"That is not good news?"
"Oh it gets better." She rolled her eyes.

Hector didn't want to hear the rest, he just knew by the way Heather said "Oh it gets better".
"Go on." Hector said reluctantly.
"Well seems Mother Endora," as Heather had begun calling her to avoid confusion from her adoptive mother, "called my mother and we had an interesting talk this morning. It seems that Swallow has been kidnapped."
Hector eyes just bulged, "WHAT!!!???"

Heather had a hard time believing it herself but her mother had made sure that this was not a prank. "Swallow was attacked by some weirdo and carted off, they don't have many leads at the moment."
"Heather ….I …don't what to say…I'm sorry, I know Swallow has been in all our thoughts and now this….it wasn't what we wanted to hear."
Heather wiped away a tear, "I know…I didn't want to upset you but…I have to talk to someone…I feel horrible."

Again Hector rubbed Heather's paw trying to comfort her in this trying time, they didn't need this. He gave a heavy sigh. "They'll find the creep."
"I hope so."
Hector hated seeing Heather upset and it had been happening a lot lately. So he decided to try to change the subject. "You did say you had some good news dear."

She smiled, "Yeah…I talked this over with my sister Ti long before all this happened and well, if it is alright with you I'd like to have a double wedding."
Hector's eyebrows went up. "A double wedding?"
"Yes, I spoke with Ti and Richard awhile ago about it and they think it's a great idea." She beamed and in her mind was jumping for joy, she was sure he would say yes.
"That's interesting news, would save a lot. It means we all have to go to England."
"I know but we'd have to go anyway for Ti's."
He smiled for he could see she was happy and that made him so. "Seems we will be going to jolly old England then."
Heather's eyes lit up, "I knew you'd like the idea."
"It's a great idea, four foot, but you sure that it's ok…I don't want any hard feelings."
"No…they both talked it over and I made sure that it was ok."
"Then it's ok with me…come here." Again they kissed, sealing the deal so to speak. It was then Hector cried out, something popped and it didn't feel good.
"Hector, hon???" Heather said in panic.
Hector pushed the emergency button oblivious to what Heather was saying. He was panicking, a nurse suddenly appeared.
"Yes Mr. Sandrom?"
"Something's not right, I stretched and something moved back there." He motioned with his paw. The tigress nurse moved in behind Hector and lifted up his gown, a blood stained patch stared back at her. She moved quickly out of the room and came back with two other nurses. From there they pushed the crying and upset Heather aside and started pushing Hector out of the room.

The rusty, dark brown stolen car moved slowly down the dark forest road. Only its parking lights illuminated its path as it moved silently off the beaten trail. Finally it stopped and its driver reached up and turned on the dome light. She was angry and beat her paws violently against the steering wheel.
"How can I be trapped in this BODY?????!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. "It's not possible!!"

She sighed and looked at her soft pink skin that was cover with a thick slime that reeked. She needed to get clean somehow but where? Although she was going to have to be careful, it seemed that the process of her molting had made her skin incredibly tender and sensitive; it was close to the point of agony at the slightest touch.

She gripped the steering wheel with all her might. All she felt was hate and rage for the giant skunk Ti, and the one whose body she now inhabited. She could feel Swallow's presence but it was quite distant and she felt it was of no consequence. Too many things were happening all at once; she sat back and relaxed trying to sort things out.

In front of her lay the bulge that was her stomach, she hadn't planed to rip apart the nurse but the body was famished and her hunger insatiable. The need to feed had been too great, but she felt sated for now. She had to figure out how to get out of this body and back to one she could control with out the chance of interference. All she could think about was how and why? Thoughts and memories churned in her brain as she sat there rubbing her distended tummy.

The battle was clear in her mind, a catastrophic disaster. She had clearly won…then she remembered how cocky she had gotten. She shook her head knowing how stupid it was, a move that had cost her dearly. Her life had ended at the paws of the creature called Swallow. A being that she had created and that now stared back at her from a reflection in the cars rear-view mirror. The pink tender flesh face mocked her, in anger she tore the mirror off the windshield. Wildly she threw it to the floor screaming in anguish over and over again.

There were so many factors at play now, too many for her mind to fathom at this time. She needed to rest and let her mind sort things, her stomach heaved and moved under her touch as it crushed and compacted her meal. She felt good but tired; she would have to sort things out later. Her eyes closed and her world disappeared for just a little while.

She awoke and stretched, her flesh wrinkled as she flexed her muscles as she welcomed the new day. Her nose twitched as she could smell the odour that she was emanating. It wasn't pleasant even to her; the process of her molting was absolutely repugnant. She needed to bathe, to try to remove the smell and oil that covered her. She itched all over much to her dislike, she was tempted to get out and roll in the grass. That thought soon passed and she seated herself behind the wheel of the car once again and started it.

It was an old clunker, one she hoped that the police weren't really looking too hard for. The road she pulled off onto looked unused. The grass had grown tall between the ruts so she took it slow. Trees lined her path and they grew denser as she progressed. Finally she came to a clearing and she was surprised to find a house. Well it was once a home, now it was a deserted husk of rotting timber but the house wasn't what now had her attention. It was the pond that lay beyond, that now had her breathing a sigh of relief.

Before entering the water she decided to check the house for anything to dry herself with, or for that matter to cover up. Carefully she entered into home, tearing off a few boards to gain access first. As she suspected there was nothing of worth in it, save an old sheet. It however was not going to be too much use to her, but something she did find was some old matches. She crossed her fingers that they actually worked after all this time.

There was enough dry timber in the house to make a good pile, the only thing that worried her was that it would smoke and that would bring others. This was going to have to be quick, she started the fire then ran into the water. It was cold; freezing was a more accurate term to describe it. She had torn the sheet up into small pieces to make it easier to start the blaze that now flourished. She also took one larger piece to use a scrubber and found it worked well. As she scrubbed, it caused her pain; enough for her to grimace. The cold was getting to her and she began to shiver but that wasn't her only problem. The dry wood had ignited into a raging fire that now had sent embers onto the old shack and it too now was ablaze. It was an inferno of flames right out of hell itself, she stood in the water waste high and reveled in its beauty.

The heavy shivering shook her out of her trance and she splashed towards the shore. Now her path was covered in thick smoke and she could hardly make out anything. She steered away from the flames but the smoke filled her lungs. Coughing as she ran to escape the deadly hold it had upon her but it was no use, she was succumbing to its affects. Her vision blurred and her throat burned, her lungs screamed out for life giving oxygen but all she got was vapors from the inferno behind her. She could go on no longer and she fell onto the hard ground as the world spun and disappeared; her final thoughts were this is the end.

She awoke again, to her surprise, in a bed covered with a heavy blanket. She also had on a large shirt as well; someone had found her but who? There wasn't much use in getting out of the warmth and comfort, if she was to be harmed it would have happened by now.
Again she awoke, it seems she had indeed dozed off again this time there was someone else in the room with her. It was a female badger, old she guessed from the way she stood.
"Awake I see, you were stupid, girl… trying to burn that wood! Could da got yourself killed!"

Mother wasn't sure what to make of her; surely she had called the local law enforcement. She was about to speak then decided on a very different approach to this. She made a gesture to her throat then nodded signing a negative response.
The old badger sighed a heavy sigh. "Can't talk huh, great…you are definitely something mighty strange that's for sure. No fur, can't talk next thing you be saying is that you don't eat either." She nodded again a negative response which threw the old fur. Who then shrugged.
"Well get yourself out of that bed, name is Vitima. My son has gone out to get you some clothes, seems the only thing we had to give you was one of his old shirts and it's not fit even for him." Mother made a confused face which the badger took as hint as they entered into the kitchen.

"You're wondering how you got here, well setting that fire was like turning on the alarms from here to San an tonio, girl a fire in these parts is major serious. My son was out there almost before you even lit that pile of timbers. You're one piece of work, what are you? Some sort of hairless rat or something?"
Mother nodded another negative, to which the badger started guessing; much to her annoyance. Finally she saw a piece of paper and pencil and wrote "skunk" on it.
"Skunk…gal, you sure???" Mother nodded, "I would have never guessed, lass. So what's happened to you, I mean you always been this way???

Mother wasn't sure what to tell this old crone, lying seemed to be about the best bet. So she nodded yes to keep her from noising around too much.
"Ah …you poor thing, must have been hard growing up like that. Sit and have some tea, it will warm your innards." Mother wasn't sure if she really wanted to have her innards warmed but she accepted the tea anyway. It seemed now it was the old crone's son that had been responsible for bringing her here. Wherever here was, she knew the hospital was in Ohio…but she had traveled miles from there. Avoiding most of the major highways so she really had no idea where she was exactly. With her luck she had been having as of late it was probably in the wrong direction. She needed to get back to Canada and to her lab as soon as possible. To try and fix this horrendous error before she lost control, which was a distinct possibility. If she couldn't reverse the effects of the transfer she was not sure what she was going to do.

She wrote on the paper again asking where she was. She had to plan an escape soon, she couldn't stay here long. The reply surprised her, 'Akron.'
"Surprised by that are we…hmmm." Mother nodded, she wasn't that far from the Canadian boarder. What she needed now was a phone, but she didn't see one anywhere. 'PHONE' she wrote and handed the old badger the piece of paper.
"Got someone you want us to call huh, well sorry lass I don't have no phone. Haven't had one in since the war….god darn contraptions not worth the money you spend on em."

Mother wasn't impressed about the old crone still living in the Stone Age, she expected to see stone knives and bear skins around somewhere. Then she sniffed at her arm, it smelled good.
"Oh yeah…gave yar a bath…girl I don't know what cha rolled in but you sure did smell bad!!! Took two good washin's to get that gunk off yah." The old badger said interrupting her thoughts, "Don't you fret none about dat dare phone, Keith, my boy has one of those celiario ones. He might be able to get your call through. I'll ask em when he gets back from town."

She nodded for it was all she could do; she found the bathroom and let nature take its course. Then returned to get more tea, it was a surprise to her that it was good. Keith returned eventually carrying in a couple of bags. He was an unimpressive site, overweight and bald. Which was strange to see on the badger; she put on a fake smile as he entered.
He spied her as he came in, "Ah, you're awake, thought you were dead when I first saw you on the ground." Vitima moved into the living room. "Ah, mama, good to see you up as well." He put down the bags and gave her a hug.
"You won't get much from her, she's mute." To that Mother nodded.
"Hmm that's not too good, anything else."
"Well she's a skunk fur one thing, she didn't know exactly where she was and she needs to make a phone call."
Keith shook his head, "Well that is quite a bit of news, guess we can make that phone call soon as I get my cell activated again. They disconnected it yesterday."

Stupid clod Mother thought, she clenched her fisted in frustration. This was not good in her book but it seemed for now things were out of her control. She just hoped no one had a good lead on her yet. She spent the time watching Television, luckily they had the learning channel and it supplied some entertainment for her. The more knowledge she could obtain the better off she was. The clothes that Keith had bought were mostly jogging clothes but they proved comfortable, without her fur she felt every breeze.

The next day Keith went into town to get the cell phone activated, Mother waited impatiently. She had written down the number he should call. It was a dispatch number it would alert her people to be ready for another call. As he returned, he read the instructions she had written for him.

"These are mighty strange directions young lady, your not in any trouble are yah? There's a police station not too far from here, we can go there if you'd like."
Mother shook her head no and gestured to the phone, Keith sighed and dialed the number. It stated that there would be extra charge for this was out of his calling area. He accepted and finally got a voice, he gave the statement that Mother had written down for him. He tried to explain to the femme on the other end but she didn't really listen to him she just gave him another number to call. He hung up frustrated that the call hadn't gone well.
"She didn't really listen to me but she gave me another number to call, it's different than the one you have written here." He pointed to the number, "What you want me to do?"

Mother wondered but to change some numbers was policy if things had gone wrong. She pointed to the new number and he dialed out once again. He cringed for the charges would be horrendous for these calls and he was sure he wasn't going to get reimbursed for them. The second femme was much more helpful and listened intently asking directions and how she was holding up. Keith put his thumb up as he looked over the slim figure in the jogging suit.

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: