Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adventures in dieting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Adventures in dieting Reply with quote

I've been dieting for two weeks. I'm hungry. Very hungry. I've lost about six pounds, but it feels like nothing. I feel like I'm still fat. I just know that right now, I'm hungry. I want to eat something. But I can't, because I am on a diet. On the other hand, I want to lose weight. My pants don't fit. My mother is making nasty comments about how I weigh. So I figured, what the hell, go on a diet. I'm hungry. *grumble*

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which diet are you following? Are you pairing it with exercise?
Freya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mainly, I'm eating less and eating healthier. I am walking more, although I don't really get the chance to go out and blade.

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds right--just be smart and don't fall for those 'quick weight loss' diets that are so unhealthy and mostly unsuccessful. Slow, constant life changes are what will work in the long term.

Now if I could just keep up with my 60 sit-ups every evening before bed...

Asalis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the same diet freya. and over the course of 2 months I lost only 15. i've dropped one pant size in the process. That was a month ago, now it looks like I'm going to have to buy smaller pants yet again. last time I checked a month ago I was 290 LBS

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeeFood Diet: See Food & Eat It! Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
cancersurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: What's the point drinking diet coke Reply with quote

Hello friends, I want to know why it is that some people go around and eat junk food and drink energy drinks all the time but then at the same time drink Diet Cokes. I’m aware if you are diabetic you have to drink diet but what about all these other people? What's the point drinking diet coke if you’re going to eat crap and a lot of sugar? Please let me have your opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> freya All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: