Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 53
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Chapter 53 Reply with quote

Yup thats right folks.

Chapter 53 of SOLtS will be posted as early as tonight EST. The final edit is in all it needs is for Chris to update.

Let me tell you 52, 53 and 54 have been in the making since as early as August, we have planned to post them within a few weeks of each other as a holiday special (like a trilogy really but better than Star War and LOtR put together Wink )

So here it is the second installment of the 2000 holiday special. From a personal point of view i do believe this is the best i have ever written and i do hope it reflects in how it turned out (oh and Chris helped by the way Wink ok now im gonna be hurt Twisted Evil).

But in any case a Merry Christmas from me to everyone at PF

Don't know about you guys but i wont him to post it now lol

-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats very true Mike.

But its only really one raccoon that brings the side down and we all know its not British Twisted Evil

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Teric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought it was just one 'coon in particular that raises Chris's hackles...

Looking forward to it, guys!

*GLEE*

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then, maybe I'll have to put off starting the next Kael Chronicles book until after I've read this chapter. Meanwhile, make sure I'm up to date on all my regular comics, some of which I've been neglecting a bit this past few weeks. 4600 pages (8 books) takes a bit of time to read. Wink
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope for all my hype Chris posts it soon. Rolling Eyes

But as we wait heres my fav Jethro Tul songl as a 'Picksburger' such as Chris would sing it n'nat. Yinz be good now ok git outside an play.

One day I walked da road and crossed a filled to go by wheres abahts da hounds ran hard.
And on da master raced: behint da hunters chased to wheres abahts da path was barred.
One fine young lady's horse refused da fence to clear.
I unlocked da gate but she did wait until da pack had disappeared.
Crop hanle carved in bone; sat high upon a throne of finest English leather.
da queen of allsa pack, this joker raised his hat and talked abaht da weather. alls should be warned abaht this high born Hunting Girl.
She took this simple man's dahnfall in han;
I raised da flag that she unfurled.
Boot leather flashing and spurnecks da size of my thumb.
This highborn hunter had tastes as strange as day come.
Unbridled passion:
I took da bit in my teeth.
Her standing over --- me on my knees underneath.
My lady, be discrete. I must gitda my foot and go back to da farm.
Whilst I appreciate yinz are no deviate, I might come to some harm.
I'm not inclined to acts refined, if ats how it goes.
Oh, high born Hunting Girl, I'm jest a normal low born so and so.

I have no life

-Mike Regan-
-Harley Quinn-
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While waiting, I did start on the next (1000+ page!) book, Subjugation. However, I see now it's not part of Fel's other series. At a chapter break there I'll start on 53 here then get back to it.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
While waiting, I did start on the next (1000+ page!) book, Subjugation. However, I see now it's not part of Fel's other series. At a chapter break there I'll start on 53 here then get back to it.

I hope you like what you see Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Company Christmas party! Hehe fun.

Don't kill me everybody, Wendy was probably just doing it to help Sab have fun, but I was kind of angry at Wendy for loading Sabrina up with so much alcohol, then taking her outside. Now, granted, Wendy is lonely, and she's obviously been attracted to Sabrina for a long time, but this was the *wrong* way to open up to her. I'm glad that Sabrina still had enough presence of mind to stop things before they got out of hand.

*sigh*

Wendy has a need for companionship, to be sure, and she's been in and out of bad relationships for a long time, so she may not know any better. I can't put too much blame on her for that.

Now, Chris/Racky, you've got me wondering what the heck that plastic mold was for!

DHLawrence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that was a bit of a bad judgment call, but when you're lonely enough and drunk enough you don't care what you're doing as long as it benefits you in the end.

All the same, if anyone is interested in doing fan art of the dress she was wearing... Wink
Hortmage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think you were old enough to see things like that, DHL... Wink

Very nice chapter, Chris and Racky! I agree with Teric, that was not a very classy thing for Wendy to do. Mind you, I'd have paid dearly for a front row seat....

One thing I'm a little confused/disappointed about...the form fitting plastic thingy that the Zaggettes made of Sabrina? It never got mentioned again. While I know that neither Chris nor Racky will let us know too much about the future, I suspect that we'll see more of it in the next chapter. Though it would have been nice to see where they were going with it in this chapter....

DHLawrence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:

I'm old enough, but I can see where the confusion would come from, Hort--my inner child frequently has control of the bridge Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Company Christmas party! Hehe fun.

Hey, aren't they all! Smile

Quote:
Don't kill me everybody, Wendy was probably just doing it to help Sab have fun, but I was kind of angry at Wendy for loading Sabrina up with so much alcohol, then taking her outside. Now, granted, Wendy is lonely, and she's obviously been attracted to Sabrina for a long time, but this was the *wrong* way to open up to her. I'm glad that Sabrina still had enough presence of mind to stop things before they got out of hand.

That was something I had a really hard time with. First of all, Racky wrote almost all of the Strongarm Christmas party, so my hat's off to him!! I added my stuff to it and tweaked. Adding the bit with Windy and introducing Sabrina to the Sex on the Beach was Racky's idea, using them to get to Sabrina was mine.

And dammit, I forgot to have Sabrina wearing her new choker to the party!! NUTS!

Anyway. Part of me was going from that near-encounter in Gone Wylde with Windy, Sabrina, and the Mudslides. The other part was feeling fairly sure Windy would use the idea of a loosened-up Sabrina to her advantage, she IS physically attracted to her.

The hard part was in trying to not give the idea that Windy was intentionally trying to get Sabrina drunk in order to have her way with her, that was never my intention at all. Just Windy taking an advantage that came her way.

Quote:
Wendy has a need for companionship, to be sure, and she's been in and out of bad relationships for a long time, so she may not know any better. I can't put too much blame on her for that.

Like Dexter said, she's lonely. And she'll still stay friends with Sabrina, and as this memory fades she'll have the odd fantasy about her again, no two ways 'round that Smile

Quote:
Now, Chris/Racky, you've got me wondering what the heck that plastic mold was for!

Well, maybe it wasn't for anything. Ever think of that? Whistle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
Yes, that was a bit of a bad judgment call, but when you're lonely enough and drunk enough you don't care what you're doing as long as it benefits you in the end.

To an extent, you're right. Windy's a good person deep down. She's sort of the opposite of Zig Zag when approaching Sabrina; Zig Zag sees her as unobtainable but figures there's some way to get her, Windy sees her as unobtainable but keeps hope alive.

Quote:
All the same, if anyone is interested in doing fan art of the dress she was wearing... Wink

Dude, I was thinking the VERY same thing when I first read that!!! Smile

And thank Racky for that too, that was his idea!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:

Well, is is a PG-13(ish) Story, after all Smile

Very nice chapter, Chris and Racky! I agree with Teric, that was not a very classy thing for Wendy to do. Mind you, I'd have paid dearly for a front row seat....

Quote:
One thing I'm a little confused/disappointed about...the form fitting plastic thingy that the Zaggettes made of Sabrina? It never got mentioned again. While I know that neither Chris nor Racky will let us know too much about the future, I suspect that we'll see more of it in the next chapter. Though it would have been nice to see where they were going with it in this chapter....

The constraints of time, my friend. The chapter was running long so we're moving things along onto 54, which we're hoping to have posted within the next 7-10 days if all goes well Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

You and me both Wink

Quote:

I know what it is, and no Chris nor Racky told me. I will not say how I do but it will be fun.

Thank you for not spilling the beans, Mike Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: