Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHAPTER 52!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hortmage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can one be a Teeming Million if one is not a Teem Player? Enquiring minds want to know!

Wonderful chapter, Chris!

I actually got quite confused when I started reading the chapter. I couldn't understand why Sabrina was so happy. It took a bit to remember that the last Sabrina story I'd read was Teric's A Little Life, which is of course much darker than SOtS.

At least, it gave me a reason to re-read chapter 51.... Wink

Quote:
Just keep in mind that Wendy is fond of Sabrina, in some ways maybe as much as Chris was after he got to know her. It may not get graphic, but we'll keep you in suspenders as long as we can, methinks .

Oooooh....sounds like we may get a peak at what didn't happen in Chapter 2 of Gone Wylde..... Twisted Evil (Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)

Concolor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
I actually got quite confused when I started reading the chapter. I couldn't understand why Sabrina was so happy. It took a bit to remember that the last Sabrina story I'd read was Teric's A Little Life, which is of course much darker than SOtS.

Oooo, that's nice! I'd not read that. Shame on me!

Dark? Don't know as I'd call it dark, exactly. Tentative? Wistful? Hopeful, definitely. Excellent, certainly.

Nice work, Teric.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Can one be a Teeming Million if one is not a Teem Player? Enquiring minds want to know!

There's an R in the month, so sure! Wink

Quote:
Wonderful chapter, Chris!

Thank you!

Quote:

I can see that happening Cool That's why, and I didn't do it this time dangit, I usually suggest rereading a chapter or 2 back before hitting the latest-greatest so The Story'll flow better. Can't believe I forgot to suggest that!

Quote:
At least, it gave me a reason to re-read chapter 51.... Wink

See? There ya go! Smile

Quote:
Quote:
Just keep in mind that Wendy is fond of Sabrina, in some ways maybe as much as Chris was after he got to know her. It may not get graphic, but we'll keep you in suspenders as long as we can, methinks .

Oooooh....sounds like we may get a peak at what didn't happen in Chapter 2 of Gone Wylde..... Twisted Evil (Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)

Welllllll ... nah, I'm not gonna say Wink Now you'll HAVE to come back for the next one! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Concolor"]
Hortmage wrote:

You haven't read the A Little Life series?? Yeah, shame all over you! It's under Variations on a Theme, go, read, now! Forget work, READ! Cool

Quote:
Dark? Don't know as I'd call it dark, exactly. Tentative? Wistful? Hopeful, definitely. Excellent, certainly.

Nice work, Teric.

Wow, you DO read fast! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
racky raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! #Beer Dancing #Crazy Applause
-Mike Regan-
I want a Lawyer, a Doctor... A CHEESE SANDWICH
-Harley Quinn-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racky raccoon wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! #Beer Dancing #Crazy Applause

Who?

OH!

Thanks, Mate Smile

Wasn't too bad Smile
Teric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

Nice work, Teric.

*blush* Thank you very much, Concolor. Now if I could only get up the inspiration to write the next chapter. Embarassed

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Concolor wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

Nice work, Teric.

*blush* Thank you very much, Concolor. Now if I could only get up the inspiration to write the next chapter. Embarassed

Don't force it! Let it come naturally. It will Smile
Hortmage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

Nice work, Teric.

Are we reading the same story? Sabrina just miscarried...a fairly dark topic, IMHO.

I've unfortunately gotten too wrapped up in all the Variations stories...Teric's fine work has me on the edge of my seat!

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Concolor wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

Nice work, Teric.

Are we reading the same story? Sabrina just miscarried...a fairly dark topic, IMHO.

I've unfortunately gotten too wrapped up in all the Variations stories...Teric's fine work has me on the edge of my seat!

Teric's a heluva writer, he completely threw me with Sabrina saying what she said to Amy just before she and Timmy left.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
When I read the part with Amy learning that Sabrina had been taken to the hospital, but did not know what had happened, and brought little Timmy. My response was 'Oh Sh**!'

Teric did well with that scene. I have been through it IRL.

Mike and I have a mutual acquaintence, I'm not saying who publicly, but when he saw the roughs of Tabitha when James had augmented the scene describing Sabrina's miscarriages and how much it hurt her to watch Alan playing with other children and knowing she'll never have more of her own, it hit a serious chord with him because he'd had someone in his family (I think) who'd suffered similarly, and we darned near lost him as a reader because of it.
Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Concolor wrote:
Hortmage wrote:

Nice work, Teric.

What? Huh?

Who?

Which?

Did I miss ... well obviously I did ... additional chapters?

MUST ... GO ... READ!!!

DHLawrence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait till the semester's done--so many fanfics to catch up on!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:

What? Huh?

Who?

Which?

Did I miss ... well obviously I did ... additional chapters?

MUST ... GO ... READ!!!

Read man, reeeeeaaad!! Read like you're on fire!

Wait, uhm, that analogy really doesn't work well ...

Awwww, just go read, dammit! Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHLawrence wrote:
Can't wait till the semester's done--so many fanfics to catch up on!

Get on the Administration's back! Tell 'em to move it along!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: