Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments on your writings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why I'm happy just to be an 'Uncle' .. you get the same benefits as Grand-parents: You feed 'em stuff their parents wouldn't approve of, you get them all sorts of stuff to make 'em think you're cool, then they go home .. or you do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Valaina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mantra for after bedtime in this house is "Go to sleep... go to sleep go to sleep" also said through gritted teeth. Neither of my two are what you'd call good sleepers for various condition-related reasons. But yes, during my free time it does devolve into "Where's the zinfandel?" so I'm all the way with ya there! As for the whole feeding them stuff their parents wouldn't approve of thing, well my dad tried that once. He didn't try it again, cos I phoned him up at 3am and asked him to please come and try to calm Jack down from the sugar and additives related temper tantrum he'd caused. *evil grin* Now who was it said kids are your parent's revenge on you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: