Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For those of you who were reading the Firestaff Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: For those of you who were reading the Firestaff Series Reply with quote

I've finished Demon's Bane, book 3 of the Pyrosian Chronicles, and the Firestaff Series as a story is now complete.

I'd like to thank all the folks that stuck up for the Firestaff series on the longest stories thread. I've seen a few names from here on the rolls of the message board over at plebian, and I can't thank you enough. I don't do this for pay, I do it because I love it, and it brings me sincere joy that other people enjoy it too.

But fear not...though this story is finished, a new one begins soon! The next series will be called the Draconiari, and the first book, The Shattered Rainbow, will be started as soon as I decompress, take a little vacation, and get all my stuff organized.

I might, though, do some short stories in the Sennadar universe with Tarrin or some of the minor characters.

The next series is gonna be about a dragon as the main character, who is sent into the human culture as an "infant" to learn about the humans invading the ancestral dragon lands, but ends up journeying with a psionic warrior, his apprentice, and a desperate wizard as they try to discover why magic is fading from his world.

I just can't do humans as main characters. They're too boring. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: