Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carpe Diem gone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Carpe Diem gone! Reply with quote

A shame...Just when I was began to like it...

http://www.carpediemcomic.com/
webkilla

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATE it when people pull this kinda crap

at least they have the common desency not to completely erase and remove everything... like the guy who did The Ram did (twit) or the guys who did Counter Culture

I dont care how you feel about your webcomic: if you dont want to do it anymore then just leave you comic as it is - DONT delete it...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this case Graveyard Greg didn't purposely pull the comic; it simply languished until the domain name expired and it got cybersquatted. I think he had been waiting to see if he would get any new inspiration to resume working on the strip and didn't declare it dead until he lost the domain.

Still, it would be nice if he or someone would put up an archive of the strips that were posted during its run.

Edit: Apparently he plans to do that, but for now the strips are available from webcomicsnation.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: