Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well, my muse is at it again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Well, my muse is at it again Reply with quote

For those Trixie Belden fans out there, you might be happy to know that I've started writing a fanfic. How does this affect anyone here? Well, its working title is Trixie Belden and the AnthroCon Mystery.

Yup, I'm going to have that crew interviewing a bunch of the people who go to AC - of course, this story starts AFTER AC is over, so they'll have to do some travelling...

I won't promise to put anyone in, but if you DON'T want to be included, then let me know. (I've already got one PF'er meeting planned.)

The Prologue is done, and I'm working on Chapter 1.

Oh, BTW, for you Trixie fans - I'm playing with things a bit. There are characters I could never really wrap my brain around, so I see no intention of massacring their characterizations. Also, they're no longer in the 13-15 range: Trixie has turned into an interesting 18-year-old. (Don't expect the relationships to stay the same, either. Things change in five years.)

Kinsfire

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cool! I hope I'll be able to see myself in there Very Happy

On the other paw, if this is after AC it's unlikely since I life where I do... damn Germany Sad

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, Tygon, you were the FIRST one I thought of.

I'll find a way...

Kinsfire

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinsfire wrote:

Oh... Well, I'm honored. I hope that because I left such a GOOD impression on you Wink

Kinsfire wrote:
I'll find a way...

Feel free to come up with something that fits to the story. If it were up to me I wouldn't have left the States anyway. So, no need to do any remodeling on the story because of me.

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll find a way...

Well, I'm offline until Monday at the earliest...unless I can get the friggin' DSL line working by magic tonight.

Kinsfire

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know:

I'm not promising that I'll get to everyone, but if you want to be included, just give me a quick description of yourself (I met a LOT of people at AC last year), your REAL name, and how you'd tend to react to a questions about what you'd seen, from someone who seems suspicious of you. (Hey, some friends of hers got hurt, so she's suspicious).

Also, if you want to be on the bad guys team, let me know. I will not write anyone into such a role unless they specifically request it (and no promises, even then).

Kinsfire

(Turns out that DirecTV DSL is still active uintil the end of January, so I can access for a little longer...but the web servers are down, because Verizon may take over at any moment...)

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Hello.... Reply with quote

Well, I'm pretty sure you'd remember me, "K"- I was the one who pal-ed around with Concolor the last day of the 'Con- the three of us stood out in the rain outside the hotel? Concolor was the tall pale guy, driving the big grey van- I was the slightly shorter, not quite so pale and considerably overweigth guy, who was sitting in the passenger seat. I was the one (of the Sabby Universe folks) who brought a little "dibbuns" along.

If ya need more hints than that, I can provide, but I'd imagine you'd remember me. In any event, I wouldn't mind being immortalized in your writing. *grin* As for how I would react to being questioned? Well, if I were approached with potential accusations being pointed my way, I'd likely be frostily civil and wary at best (and asking questions of my own), to being civilly hostile and blunt (but retaining my tact).

And as for description: should that be a furry description? or a real life description? When I find that out, I can give you that little bit of info you're missing about me. (Real name I'll divulge to ya either via email, or in online IMs)

Other than that- I think I wanna be on the "good guys" side.

*Tootles!*

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One last bit of info - it's set in a human world. I'm just connecting with furry fandom. (I was forgetting that not everyone knows these stories.)

And Khan - don't worry about appearance - I remember the group of us standing out getting rained on, saying, "Til next time." (I will need your real name sent somehow, though. Kevin Macomber has one thing I don't - an ability to remember names.)

Kinsfire

(As an aside for those of us who DID (and do) read them - apparently Random House has the rights now, and will be publishing the first four in...wait for it...June! I guess if the first four sell well, they'll release the others.)

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::Chuckle:: I wasn't at AC, but please feel free to use me in this story.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, it's after an AC dated 2K3 at the earliest. Unless I absolutely have to, I'm not giving a date, other than things that those who remember them can date. (Making a reference to that robot wolf, for example.)

So it's possible that anyone could be there...

Laughing

Kinsfire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> kinsfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: