Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SiasfL - Act 0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Tygon wrote:
That last part is... intruging... I have a theory... if you want to I can mutter it out here Smile

Speculation on what is going to happen is always welcome. Laughing
Of course I can't promise to confirm or deny anything... Twisted Evil

Okay. Let's take a look at what we have. Two events that seemingly have nothing to do with the main plot.

First we have an unsuccessful time travel experiment.

And second we have... well, I can't really say what we have but something happens to somebody.

If I put that into context with the fact that you confirmed that the title means something along the lines of "Stranger in a strange furry Land" like Kinsfire assumed I come to following conclusion.

A so far undefined and unnamed being (lets call it Nameless for now Wink) was in a mountain region of a national park. Parrallel to that there was a time travel experiment that has gone wrong. I think this experient has created a, probably very shot lived dimensional rift. Nameless happened to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time (or the right spot at the right time?) and got caught in this rift, pulled out of his dimension and hurled into another one.

My assumption for the future of the story is that Nameless was transported into the Sabrinaverse and landed somewhere close to the lodge where Sarah will eventually find him.

That's what I think.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

AH-HA!!

Shocked

Shocked

Uhboy.

The threads do twine and cleave, the warp and weft passing, unknowing, nearly unnoticed, until the pattern emerges.

This is not, I am sure, the heretofore Nameless character's anagnorisis, but it served as one for me. He will have to come to grips with his own alterity first.

Nice. Thanks!

Sslaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Downloading this story! Reply with quote

Should be fun! Bravo, Nameless!
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: Applause Reply with quote

Bravissimo!! A very interesting start. I'll be real interesting in seeing how this one goes. #Popcornsmile

Keep up the good work.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
This is not, I am sure, the heretofore Nameless character's anagnorisis, but it served as one for me.

anagnorisis Question
Sorry, it's not in any of my dictionaries and I've not got a greek or latin one either... Confused

Thanks for the positive comments. Very Happy Laughing

Now, how long should I keep you waiting for the next chapter... Twisted Evil

Bearion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Concolor wrote:
This is not, I am sure, the heretofore Nameless character's anagnorisis, but it served as one for me.

anagnorisis Question
Sorry, it's not in any of my dictionaries and I've not got a greek or latin one either... Confused

Use the Web! I use OneLook at http://www.onelook.com/

The word translates to:
..."the point in the plot especially of a tragedy at which the protagonist recognizes his or her or some other character's true identity or discovers the true nature of his or her own situation"

Re: the plot, I think Tygon nailed it! (At least he can read the all the words.) Wink Sadly, I'm hardly fluent in ONE language, Rolling Eyes

The story so far is great. Sara is finally on her own, tho we may not have heard the last of her ex. And the plot twist at the end...Hmmmm...A photographer. Another possible artist. Hmmmm Twisted Evil

Nameless wrote:

Now that is true evil! Noooooooo! Sad Sad Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

How long?

Geez, what a question!

Let me give you a hint. This is me: Smile

This is me waiting for the next chapter: :microwave:

Any questions?

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil
Maybe until the next chapter of Gone Wylde ... well, maybe I won't be that evil... Rolling Eyes

Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Twisted Evil Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil
Maybe until the next chapter of Gone Wylde ... well, maybe I won't be that evil... Rolling Eyes

Oooo. Embarassed

That was cold, m'friend.

I'm about eleven pages into Chapter 16B, which looks to be maybe 30 or 40 percent of the total. RL is sucking up my time these days the way a singularity sucks up light.

Not that that's an excuse. It's just how things are.

: : : : siighhhhh : : : :

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Oooo. Embarassed
That was cold, m'friend.

It did not mean to hurt you with that comment, well not too much... Twisted Evil

I'm only able to keep up the pace I have now, because I basically have no life and my job sucks at the moment, so I'm not doing any overtime. The way was working last year, I would be lucky to get out one chapter a month...

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Maybe until the next chapter of Gone Wylde ... well, maybe I won't be that evil...

Concolor wrote:
Oooo. Embarassed
That was cold, m'friend.

I hope I have not offended you or anyone else with that. I just like to take a friendly jab like that.
But only at friends, not at strangers.

Concolor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

Concolor wrote:
Oooo. Embarassed
That was cold, m'friend.

I hope I have not offended you or anyone else with that. I just like to take a friendly jab like that.
But only at friends, not at strangers.

Oh, gee whiz, no offense taken, not at all! I was just yankin' your chain for yankin' mine. Mr. Green

Don't fret over it. And check out the "best blond jokes ever" thread, where I dissed Tygon, and am paying the price. :rofl:

Seriously, this is all in fun. I've had rhinoceros skin for years (a necessity in many situations). "Taking the shot" is just as much a part of the game as is being "Mr. Target Man".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: