Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A God Among Men...Er, Furs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you fear the most?
The darkness in thy fellows.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The shadows within thine own heart.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

The Dark Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: A God Among Men...Er, Furs. Reply with quote

Ah, isn't it enjoyable to be conceited and vain?

Yes, you can call me the Dark Wolf, obviously. Or WolfDog, if you prefer. But very few people call my by name. Most who do it die. But, that's subject matter for a different topic.

This fursona of mine, is a god. An old one, old enough to have been forgotten. His followers are broken, his theology; slaughtered. Perhaps that's a good thing for the masterverse. After all, the Dark Wolf was not known for his benevolance, let alone his sanity.

Ai, but what about me? I'm just your resident homocidal philosopher. I also dabble in the arts of politics and debate. Those two just seem to go hand in hand, don't they loves? I enjoy a variety of things, too many to put here. Of the most prominent, I design table-top games, and I write. Oh, do I write. Reading is an enjoyable pass time. And gaming, specifically, role-playing. Sometimes I do draw. Both on the computer, and on paper. I have a shtick of stick figures. That's what I do. Nothing else. Stick figures.

With clothing.

Alas, I have never been skillfull at self-introduction. That probably comes from my lack of social appetite, and distaste for most people. However, despite all that, I am the ideal spy, in a sense. Being an actor, I have become quiet the liar. I hide things very easily. Because of this, I can fit myself into any social situation, any niche and clique. That little ability comes quite in handy sometimes.

I'll tell you this much now, to avoid possible altercations and fisticuffs later down the line. My political, theological and philosophical views are very unpopular these days, and are not for the faint of heart, or weak of mind. So, put simply: If you don't like heat, don't start fires.

As I have previously mentioned, I am not well with these things. I never quite know what other people are going to want to know about me most, and want can be left out, and then sprung on them later for ultimate shock value. So, I will leave you with your thoughts now, and with the freedom to ask of me what you choose.

Keep your morals to yourself.

Forget that, and I will not hesitate to tell you to go pull that log out of your ass.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Burn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Vee already killed me, so welcome WolfDog.

Speaking of Vee, if you eat his cookies you might want this.
*gives WolfDog a bottle of medicine*
Vee Are Are Schee
Mini-Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I already have a God. He's a couple million cubic miles and actually rather sexy, and I am in his service as an angel. Thank you for your application, but we are currently not accepting any Gods here at Vee Are Are Schee. Please help yourself to some cookies, though.
Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO! MY COOKIES!!!! *foams at mouth*

welcome oh dark one... have a behemoth head.

AKA Mogthemoogle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: