Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amat Victoria Curam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it! now my favorite Vixen is dead! I've said it before I'll say it again I have a thing for vixens, but I really had a thing fo Vispania, probably because she's played by my favorite vixen, Wanda, but I can understand why Joann had to have her die, makes us hate that scum sucking lowlife Manius even more. I just wonder how ZigZag was able to afford the special effects needed for the fight scenes with the lions. *looks puzzled*
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...as you've seen, Vips is dead. I did tell you there was something in store this week.

It was difficult...more so than I hope you realize...to write that chapter. I was choked up myself, simply because it's hard to kill off a character you've grown to love and care for as I have for the ones appearing in AVC.

But there is still so much more to come...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fikrann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and it's finally coming. Chapter 22 is up.

Big P.S.: I don't know when I will be able to put up next chapter. Next week's weekend is going to be very, very, very stressfull...
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang...not one comment? Didn't people notice there was a new chapter? Both ALS/ALN related AND a chapter of AVC...

go on peeps...talk talk talk:)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm yourself Joann, people may have gotten busy with other things, I know that's why it's taking myself so long to post something.

Yay Manius is going to Carcer *Does happy dance* I can't thing of a more deserving fur to go to that place. I don't like the idea of torturing someone to death with one exception, rapists, and since Manius was a rapist I could sit back with popcorn to watch.

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I myself have been unable to read much since before the last chapter posted of T2 things conspire to keep me from it. Rest asured though that I intend to catch up asap.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intense chapter. Hope Manius has a "pleasant" time in the carcer... Twisted Evil

Question: Was that the scene that got special mention in Transitions?

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, sorry all that I seemed so terribly impatient. Didn't mean it that way Smile

Secondly, Nameless...no, that wasn't the scene. That one won't happen for another few chapters but I do promise you, you'll be told when you get to see it Wink

*beams* And yeah...Manius gets to have some happy-time in Carcer...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that it wasn't, it didn't quite fit, but I was not sure...

So we'll see Manius again Sad but hopefully we'll see Quintus kill him the next time. Very Happy

Third time's the charm, eh? Wink

Folkert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been so busy with work for the past few weeks. I was almost 4 chapters behind. I finally caught up last night and I have determined two things.

First Carcer is way too nice of a place for Manus.

Secondly with the whole crowd howling for Manus's blood you have Caligula deciding he wants to punish Manus personally for loosing his bet. I have a funny feeling it will backfire on him. I don't know why but I do.
Aylah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Folkert, I was a bit behind due to work and well, life.
Now that I've had a chance to catch up....
Shocked
wow...
just...
wow.

Was that the scene that was played out at the convention? or is there still yet another fight between these two, that we'll get to see?

Few stories have affected me in as emotional a way as yours have, filly. You have a true gift for writing.
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Aylah...and no, the scene at the convention was the fight in Massillia. That's where Quintus asks "Why this incessant hatred?"

Anyway...thank you for the compliment. I take it to heart and it certainly warms!
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Oh Oh LOVED IT Twisted Evil

And just like everyone else I hope Manius suffers, would rather see Qunitus do it but oh well. Guess I'll have to wait just like everyone else to see what happens.

Ok I know I'm probally opening a can of worms by asking this question. But where does Caligula falls in line as emperor. Does he come before or after the emperors Vespasian, Titus, and Domitian. And what was the name of the emperor played by Richard Harris in the G movie.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya D.F.

Caligula was the third emperor. Augustus, Tiberius then Caligula. Vespasian, Titus and Domitian are the three emperors in the socalled 'Flavian dynasty'...which began almost twenty years after Caligula's death.

The emperor played in the big, evil, horrible, nasty, terrible, unspeakably unmentionable G-movie (does anyone doubt how I feel about it?), was Marcus Aurelius, one of the socalled 'great emperors'
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it was Augustus who the romans first call Ceasar then. Ok so in the twenty years between Caligula and Vespasian, you have what Claudius and then Nero? The reason why is because m'lady you sparked my curiousity which can be near fatal in us felines. And so I've been doing a little dry dusty reading. Starting with the histories of Josephus who had his patronage under Vespasian, Titus, and Domitian. Which means I have to go back farther them him. hmm Well looks like its off to book store for me to see what I can find.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 14 of 23

Jump to: