Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The FUR and COUNTRY hotel!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Ongoing Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lellow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slowly gets up* "Damn...that has to be the most awesome thing that has ever happened. EVER." *admires huge hole in wall made by dragon thing* "Dang, thanks for letting the sunlight in buddy!" *sits back down and enjoys the day*

Metallica <3
Jon027

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lellow wrote:
*slowly gets up* "Damn...that has to be the most awesome thing that has ever happened. EVER." *admires huge hole in wall made by dragon thing* "Dang, thanks for letting the sunlight in buddy!" *sits back down and enjoys the day*
*looks up with the last bite on the fork in his hand. He sees the rather good sized hole in the wall and lellow getting back in his chair. Looking around the room, he sees a few more people have come in*

*he thinks for a second about asking what happened, but decides to just finish off his french toast instead. (Never underestimate the hypnotic powers of french toast!) He sits back in his booth with his eyes closed and sighs happily* =^.^=
Foxeris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks in surprise as the lizard flys about the room for a few seconds, the alights at the bar and orders a curry. He pulls out a device from his pocket and takes a few readings before putting it away*

*He finishes the last of his drink, then stands up and walks over to Xanga* This is going to become a very interesting place, I think I'll stay around. I'll take a room for a week.
Xanga433

Location: Near a Nuke Plant...no seriously...I'm not kidding.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure thing, I'll be right back....erm, by the way, what's you name?" Xanga inquired.

"Fox...Fox Cutter,"

"Ah, nice to meet you Fox Fox Cutter, I'll be back in a bit!"

Xanga strolled over to the bar and returned a minute later holding a key.

"Here you go, room number 12, you'll get a beautiful view of the forest nearby! And don't worry about getting locked out of your room by accident, that key will always be exactly where you need it."

He made his way back over to the lizard at that bar, recognizing the device it just put away.

"The hotel is still newly built, so nothing paranormal yet. And I don't even want to know how the heck you completely missed the big doorway on the way in, but for future reference try using it next time. Now I've gotta find a way to fix the hole in that wall!"

The lizard immediately turned around and spat a strange purplish blob at the wall. The blob splattered against the wall and then oozed up it to form a perfectly smooth seal over the hole.
Shocked
Nothing paranormal....right....okay.....

Solis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*strolls in casually, then suddenly the places has a whole surrealistic feel, as if it's being warped elsewhere*

*strolls back out, whistling*

lellow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This has been a fulfilling day..."*strolls up to bar* "..Yeah, hi, could I get a room?"

Metallica <3
Foxeris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*takes the key and heads up the stairs to his room, finding it at the end of the hall. He steps inside and smiles at the lovely view of the forest. He sets down at the desk in the room and pulls out a few devices from 'a little chubby but still could stand to lose a little weight' air.*

*Setting up a small computer he connects it to the bugs he planet in the bar, recording everything that is being said. He sets up another device to scan the hotel, looking for anything out of ordinary... well more out of the ordinary.*

*Taking out a pocket computer he syncs it up to the devices and uses it to scan his key, smiling at the readings he gets.* This will be useful *he says to himself, then puts the key and pocket computer into his pocket and wonders back into the bar, ordering another drink*
Jon027

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gets up from his booth, and carries the tray back to the counter* That was wonderful! I'll definitely have to try some of the other items on the menu.

*continues talking as he walks toward Xanga* But for now, I think it's time I got myself a room.
Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Coming in late, a small moogle looks around at the other people...*
"I'm looking for a strange green man... named Jon."

"got any cookies?"

AKA Mogthemoogle
Xanga433

Location: Near a Nuke Plant...no seriously...I'm not kidding.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hands Jon a key.*
"Here ya go, Jon, room number 17, A nice little view of the ocean."
*Looks over Jon's shoulder, and sees Mog strolling over.*
"And someone's looking for you...*waves* Hi Mog, we do have cookies, but they aren't quite edible at the moment, you'll have to talk to Pflarrian."

*Notices how many of the furs in the hotel are acting strange, sort of secretive.*
Hmm...I might have to do something about that. Maybe a few drinks and some karaoke...maybe if I just say the word 'karaoke'...

Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Feline wrote:
*a chocolate-brown leopardess, dressed entirely in black, whuffles about the door, feels curious; pokes nose in*

*gets buzzed by a screeching, blue airborne lizard* Shocked Bwah!

Uh... Interesting little place... *looks around, slips in and perches on a stool at the counter* Ooh, they serve curry. I haven't had curry in forever... Ah, waiter? Waiter?? I'll have a triple order of curry - and a Dark Side Daquiri, if you can mix one up Wink
A large red fox waks in and up too the bar , he smlies warmly at the lovey leopardess, he then looks too the barkeep," I'd like too get a room for the night and a drink pleases," he then turn turns too the leopardess," Is this seat taken?." he asks...

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Jon027

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I love watching the ocean. There's just something about it that always seems to calm whatever mental torment I haooen to be going through.

Xanga433 wrote:

"And someone's looking for you...*waves* Hi Mog
*turns around, spotting mog* Hi Mog. What's up? How's the behemoth head trade going these days?
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*secretive isn't the word for it. CREEPY is a little better*

*busies himself with making and serving food, generally ignoring the chatter and strange happenings, but ready with a cast-iron frying pan if something undesired tries to invade the kitchen...*

lellow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Karaoke eh? That's the best idea I've heard all night!" *Gets totally pumped*

Metallica <3
Freya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A female border collie morph pokes her head around the door. "Do ye serve non-alcoholic drinks?" The canine's tail twitches.

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Ongoing Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 4 of 91

Jump to: