Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A double whammy: Yiff with a plot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnowPaws2020

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: A double whammy: Yiff with a plot! Reply with quote

Tired of all the mindless yiff browsing around the internet?  Well, here comes a double whammy headed straight for you're computer screen:  animal yiff stars wrapped up inside a sticky plot (No, not quite that kind of sticky, but still exceptional) story of Heaven, Hell, and the Ultimate Fate of both planes.

http://www.yiffstar.com/index.yiff?pid=5161

Its not a full story yet, but action-packed to the hilt!  Read it and I guarentee you'll love it!

I encourage you all to leave comments on this story about plot, action, whatever so as long as it is meaningful!  My friend has been working a long time on this story and he loves feedback!

*This is a story by a close friend of mine, but he has given me his permission to link people to his stories.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: