Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part 1: Online Games Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Part 1: Online Games Poll Reply with quote

Since I've been out of the video game loop for so long, I need to know some info for a job I'm about to get, and it may mean sponsoring a special gamer's day here in NYC.

Online Gamers unite! What are your favorite games to play online? I need some details, like the game and who makes it...

I'll leave the poll alone since I dont know titles as well as I should.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment World of Warcraft is pretty much the only online game I play.

I play Starcraft/Broodwar now and then but not too often. For the most part I refrain from playing games online because I nearly always get my tail kicked. I simply to not have the desired to become good enough at any given game to compete with the online crowd. I play games to relax and be entertained, not to become good at them.

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play World of Warcraft also; I have two characters on a PVP server and one on a PVE. I got tired of playing on the PVP too many asshats running around ganking me. I mean people attacking me who are so high above my lvl, I can't even cause any damage, they just dodge all my attacks and resist my spells. I'll try it again if they ever implement dishonorable kills for PVP to see if that puts a stop to it. Other then those idiots who get off on wrecking the game for others I really like the game. I also play Everquest 2 and Star Wars Galaxies (though I'm currently disgusted with the way SOE is handling that one).

GothiCanine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost Recon mostly, i play FFXI every now and then.
malus lupus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call of Duty united offensive, Counter Strike source, Half-Life deathmatch, i dont have an online system for any consoles
me: I have a permit for that
cop: what the heck is this !?
me: uh.... look, a distraction *runs away*
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quake III Arena, Unreal Tournament 2004, Counter-Strike: Source, and I've got Call of Duty 1 buried somewhere (haven't played in ages).
Mapper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay to play Bleh!! Unfortunenly those are the only ones that have a consistant and everchanging worlds.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

City of Villains-- "Malagant", lv14 AR/KN Corruptor, Champion server.
FFXI-- "Kerensky", 31DRG/15SAM, Galka, Alexander Server.
Dark Age of Camelot-- "Harnin Gyrfalken", 29 Thane, Gaheris server.
On Unreal Tournament 2004 sometimes, usually getting lit up by burningfox and Nite. Self-confessed flakmonkey.

Also on XBox Live, as "EWRaven". I mainly play Halo 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, and Rainbow Six: Lockdown. I can't shoot straight in Halo or R6, but give me a grenade and I'll bounce it off six walls and land it at your feet. Racing games? *chuckle* Let me put up a standing challenge. I'll race anyone, anytime, on any track, in any car class, at a performance penalty, and win, in-game or real-world.

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Solis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guild Wars for me... Solis Darkfire (lvl 20 Elementalist (pyro!)/ Mesmer (denial))
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play Guild Wars, but a teensie little argument popped up between some guild members of the furry guild im an officer in, which resulted in the largest amount of drama Ive ever seen in my whole life. So, I basically dropped out of play for the most part. I also refrain from playing because im in school, and games generally cause me to get lower grades as im too busy playing and need to spend more time studying ^.^

the only MMO I play now is Runescape, so I couldnt possibly classify it among the games you all have suggested.

I also play Earth 2160, but its just a multiplayer real time strategy game(mostly meant for single player). Im getting into Antilia and awaiting it to be finished, but as it stands, I will probably be waiting a while.

CJ

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: