Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming comic, yes, another one... *sigh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yok

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Upcoming comic, yes, another one... *sigh Reply with quote

Hey, you don't know me as I am new here, and I knew very little Furs, but I may as wel jump right in and tangent for a while.

I have been making this comic for near on 8 years, nothing has been published yet, becuase I am still not satisfied with it enough to let it off the ground. I started developing the charcters at about 13, and up to about 2 years ago, they were furry characters, but not knowing what the whol idea of furry's and such was, I figured no-one understood the affinity I had with these characters, so I tried making them human (limited results, but worked)

While human, I had more time to develope story-lines and scenario's, now I have most of a story sorted out and all, but there was still somehting ultimatly not right about it.

Upon realising one of the places I belong in this world (fur, wooo), I decided that the characters are to go back to their origional design, yet new and improved, (oh yeah, V.2.0) and now I am thinking of what to do next, I have a lot of work to do, but I wondered if there was anyone interested in running ideas past and maybe character designs (all credited, naturaly), and general stuff like that.

I don't know what I am doing in my life right now, but I know this is somehting i have wanted to do for years, nay, HAD to do for years, and I am not overly afraid of asking for guidence and motivation, so support would be totally great, in any way.

I'll upload some charcters in time, I have no scanner myself, plus reveal more details about this 'world' I have created, more like a mythical city in modern times, in all places, on the coast between Sydney and Melbourne!

let me know if you want to know more.

Sorry if this thread failed at making sence or to be interesting at all, it's 6 am godammit!
(The dude on my avatar is the comic version of me (only seen rarely in the actualy comic, ha), it looks shit cos I did it on paint, don't judge my abillity on that alone...)

Cheers for reading..
Yok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Drawing Corner All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: