Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwalimu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Chapter 6 Reply with quote

In Chapter 6, the authors wrote:
Tabitha thought of something. "Hey, wait a minute. I wonder... " She walked around to the stalled Iron Raptor's front and slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him, straightening her skirt and smoothing it over her lap. She reached out below his midsection, tracing her fingers along his opening and sliding the codpiece access downward. Slipping her paws deftly within, she loosened and gently removed the raptor's glass memory tube and gingerly gripped it.

Tabitha leaned closer, inhaling a musky scent. Looking closer, she recognized the hint of fluid the thick opaque fluid from within its member. Holding it with one paw, she gently traced a finger over its eight and a half inch length, the fluid clinging to her fur as she slid up and down, around to the underside.

"You two want to get a room?" Harvey asked, from behind the dinosaur.

"Yep, I thought so," Tabitha announced. "It's not the op-system; he's got a hairline crack in his gelatin memory container."

Shocked Embarassed Laughing Major ROTFL when I read that passage. Very clever...

And great story. Keep up the good work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 6 Reply with quote

Yeah, that is hillarious Smile :rofl:
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now how did I miss that the first time through!!!!

Back to reading again.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible spoiler ahead, but if you've read SOTS and Tabitha, the clues are all there

Another observation, which by pure luck happens to also be in this chapter...

Quote:

The mechanical beast raised an arm and extended it to Tabitha. In it was a small sealed envelope with a significant bulge. "Doctor Balzich asked me to give this to you," he said.

It was a prescription envelope. Tabitha smiled and accepted it. "Thanks, I.R."

"I did not know you were ill."

Tabitha shook her head. "I'm not. These are for - a friend."

Iron Raptor tilted his head. Tabitha again felt that nervous need to explain herself. "I had a problem with endometriosis," she started. "It's genetic, and someone I know has the same problem, but can't get, I mean afford, the medication."

I suspect a connection with this scene in SOTS Chapter 40:

Quote:

?That?s what took so long,? Ellis said. Again he opened Sabrina?s record folder and the most confused look crossed his shiny black-furred muzzle. ?Ordinarily I can examine you for that in fifteen minutes, but Sabrina, your Endometriosis ? I can?t find any sign of it.?

Chris turned to Sabrina. ?Well, that?s a good thing, right??

?Waitaminit,? Sabrina said, leaning forward, ?you told me before I?d have that for the rest of my life.?

?Yes, I did say that,? her doctor told her. ?And I couldn?t have made a mistake like that. At least, I don?t think I could?ve made a mistake like that ? ? He pondered the thought for a moment. ?No, definitely couldn?t have. I?ve been practicing medicine for far too long now.?

{...}

He is my doctor, she kept telling herself. I really should tell him ?

{...}

She set her glasses on the stainless steel cabinet and as she separated her bra from her shirt, that gnawing returned. She knew she should have told her doctor the truth.

Did I just put two and two together?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got four quite some time ago. What I want to know is where Chris got the name Balzich. Is this something like Katya Balzof?

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it when I read Sabrina the second time, her at the examination.

And the "She held Tabitha for a long time ... Kid, you've no idea what I owe you ..." in chapter 41 suddenly made sense..

Concolor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Lotsa clues. I caught those crossover references the first time through and tried to pin Chris down about all that some time back, but he successfully squirmed out of my logical grasp. Evasive bugger. Razz
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I read it the first time, I had not read Tabitha yet and these lines did not make any sense of course..
Felt really good when I read them again and made the connection.

NovaFox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that sort of crossover makes a story interesting to read or?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: