Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

updates and other news
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asalis wrote:
It meant you have to have acess to the gamers guild forum. An admin can help you with that though.

Too much effort for me just to follow a link. The second one worked.

Asalis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the lack of updates and news but i've been verry busy as of late. I've got a test today that Is suposed to be 85 questions long. and all of them on one chapter. This computer netqworking class isn't easy but its still fun. For instance the teacher said that after the test all the students were going to play a networking game of Doom 3. I am so going to get fragged. multiple times. I couldn't play first persion shooters if my life depended on it.

As for the chapter status on Kitten Caboodle. Chapter 5 is just about complete. only one paragraph to go. Unfortunatly the one who edits my stories is out of town so i'm not going to be able to get the story out till Tex comes back. I guess I could rely on Mike for deiting but I really need as much help in editing as i can get. Any takers?

And Henry Please refrain from using any heavy artilery on Tex when he gets back. I need the editor intact.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Asalis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I passed the test, barely. I don't know what my problem is but I just can't seem to retain any of the information no matter how long I study. I don't know what els to do to solve this problem. I've just not had much time to do much of anything. I don't know where it all goes but i'm desperatly trying to suceed in this class.

On another note, after the test we all paerticipated in a game of quake 3. I got fragged the most as I predicted earlier. and yet I still maintained fourth rank when the game was over. That was the first tiem ive ever played a massive multi player first person shooter.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Asalis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear murphies law either likes me or despises me enough to constantly keep making my life that much harder. I was on unemployment since I lost my last job in febuary. They just stopped scedualing me then stopped calling me so I eventually had to call unemployment to find out what was going on. Soon I was getting a regular check from unemployment. That is untill recently when all the trouble started. So I send them in the contacts I had for the week they requested and got back to me a month later with a deffinite undecided maybe. All the while i'm getting nothing. And during this time i've just started classes at ATI hopping that they might decide to start payments. BUt I had to report to them that I would now also be attending school. Then lo and behold murphies law strikes yet again and they just sent me a letter that since I'm in school i am no longer eligibal for unemployment. This is simply because I must be available for full time work in the afternoon. WHen I started this they didn't say anything about what specific time area I had to be available in. they just said I had to be available for full time work. Unfortunatly theres nothing I can do. SO as it is I have nothing left to help pay for classe,s my car or it's insurance. Looks I'm going to have to start pawning my stuff again and hope I can make ends meet till I can find another job.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
PrincessB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats sux.... I'm sorry. ((huggs)) I know how it feels to feel like like is deriving strange pleasure by knocking your feet out from under you then continuing to kick you while your down... Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Asalis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here before and I got out of it just fine. However this time I can't afford to quit or fail. If I do I'll be in worse shape than I was. It would take me years to even think about trying a trade school ever again. The way I see it I can't fail, It just simply isn't an option. I must see this threw. I wan't to actually achieve my dream for once. What's a few bumps along the way.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, bro what's up sorry interrupt your moaning, but can I ask a silly question? What's a sit update? Does it involve a chair?

Well! Enough sibling revelry. Hey, bro since you invited me to PF, could you put up a few of my works since I’m your bro and all. It is your site of course but I thought I would ask. By the way, how is your site going?
Asalis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I havent updated this thing in a while. I'm currently in the process of converting the corrected version of chapter 5 int html and will have it on my website soon hopefully. sorry for the long wait on that. I also would like some art for my website but again it's not a necessity. So I'll just have to wait and see what developes there.

As for RL evenst i'm still unemployed. (Big surprise there.Rolling Eyes) However in my IT classes i've managed to make it to the second term with a B averge though i'm hopeing to boost that to an A average. Also I got a brand new Laptop paid for by the school yet is mine in every sense of the word. Its the lates Intel Pentium Centrino at 1.72 MHz. Unfortunatly it's only got 504 MB of ram in it and a 40 gig Hard drive. But wireless internet access is included. I just need to figure out how to configure it now so I can run on any open wireless access port available. It'll come in handy with my writing whenever I go to a coffee shop or lan spot. I think i'd prefer Lan spots because of the drink varaiety.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
Asalis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright for those that are interested chapter 5 is up on mikes bookshelf. go take a look and let me know what you think. I'll be tryign to find time to convert the copy I have to html soon.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
Asalis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an alert to let those of you who visit my site know that it will soon be undergoing some major reconstruction. So it's possable that it may go down for a little bit when i can get it started. But my RL takes presidence at the moment. i've got a basic design down but I may ask one of the moderators for a little help in the process. I know how to hard code the html but I don't know where to begin on making it look a bit more professional. Any help and/or advice would be greatly apreciated. I still need a few jpegs for the link buttons and have no idea how to create them.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
Asalis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK chapter 5 is up and running for Kitten Caboodle on my website. Also I added a new story to the Short Stories Archives. Let me know what y'all think.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaahhhh!!!!! #Crazy I want more! Was that growl from Coronas (subconcious, cat instincts) or another source?

Hmm, looking again at that last paragraph, I'm guessing he's going feral. Twisted Evil

Asalis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally this writers block seems to have gone away. I've started in on chapter 6 of Kitten Caboodle after an unexpected delay. i've also goten back from a job interview and it looks promising though they havent hired me yet. I at least know that i'll be selling Cameras and Cellphones if they so choose to hire me. So it at least means they're considering it. Heres hopeing that I'll soon be employed.

We, dig, giant robots!

I hate the DMV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> asalis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: