Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The next chapter...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: The next chapter... Reply with quote

...was supposed to go up this weekend, however a friend did something VERY evil.

She got me addicted to City of Heros.

I did make some progress, just not enough for a chapter. It's in the works, though... honestly. 0Smile

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vladspellbinder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more of a City of Villains fan myself, though I haven't played either game. When I get a better computer I'm going to be getting CoV and becoming a Mastermind (got to love front page, full picture, game articles telling you everything you need to know about a game to know you'll love it...)

Take you time with the next Chapter, it's not like waiting a little while longer is going to kill me (can't say the same about a few others though...) and just get it done when you get it done. The longer it takes the more time it has to ferment, and like a good wine a good story is only better with time...

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vladspellbinder wrote:
Take you time with the next Chapter, it's not like waiting a little while longer is going to kill me (can't say the same about a few others though...)
Aack, aack!! *keels over from waiting* Wink
Quote:
The longer it takes the more time it has to ferment, and like a good wine a good story is only better with time...
If things ferment too much, you get vinegar instead. Don't you? d'oh!
vladspellbinder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
If things ferment too much, you get vinegar instead. Don't you? #-o

Yes I believe it does, but it takes a few 100 years for wine to get that bad I think...I'm not a wine expert and no little about it so it would be best to ask someone else...

But I just know that it takes more time to turn from great to bad than it does for The Bear here to write a new Chapter...

Oh yah, don't want to forget ::Casts "Raise Undead I" on the dead body:: Wait a little while longer Hikaru, I need a few more Undead minions to Take Over The Wold (tm)...

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there are certain strains of yeast/bacteria that are required to turn wine into vinegar, but I'm also pretty sure most wines will go bad within 10 years, sometimes much less (especially white wines), even if in an unopened container.

Distilled spirits have virtually unlimited shelf life.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: