Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sabrina dancing videos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueLion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

SabSkip2 is my favourite ... groove on, Sabby !!! *grin*
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

They still look great.

I certainly hope someone thought to thank this enlightened animator for these efforts of his...
Sslaxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pflarrian:
They still look great.

I certainly hope someone thought to thank this enlightened animator for these efforts of his...

Ditto. Very well done animations. Wonder if that's his GF doing the voice in some of them (or maybe the animator if they're female)?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
<Wolfus>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:16 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

Wow! I’m surprised it’s gone this far! What do you fella’s think Eric’s reaction will be when he sees this! Who is this Ryan Fox guy… It looks like he’s also into the act, the act of bringing Chris’s Sabrina to the world of the 3 dimensional and the living.

Something tells me that Ryan ain’t gonna be too happy ‘bout this!
Until next time
Wolfus
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

WOW! thats all i can say. but that is poser,I use it here in my production Studio
in Saudi Arabia , when i have to do anmi on objects in training videos for the Saudi Military.

Remember watching the old Max Flisher Betty boop cartoons? a lot of those were shot using live acters, then the frames were hand painted over, that was called rotoscope,

Today we use kromakey , the actor is in a green or blue sute, from head to toe, and shot moving or dancing, impose the image of Sabrina , using poser, frame by frame, and wala, but some of them look like, whoever did this , took the time to just animate the poser frame by frame......but thank you whoever you are im taking this to my studio tomarrow and transfering this to DVD.

and to whome ever made this , fire me an e mail , and let me know who you are, when i come home to the states for christmas, Ill hand cary a box of fine Cuban Cigars, and mail them to you , any where in the states, and there should be only one e mail to me, i can see some drooling out there, and yes there is a god

From the Saudi Desert
TVDAVE just a watching !!!!!
Ishtar : Goddess of Love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

Well whoever Littledragon is he's still working, theres 2 new videos up.
http://205.122.23.229/littledragon/SabMirror3.mpg
http://205.122.23.229/littledragon/SabMirror4.mpg

Found a cool art forum at http://www.renderosity.com

LittleDragon has a listing there, read...
He's kinda worried about lawsuits. http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Little%5FDragon

If he'd contact Eric I bet Eric wouldn't mind.

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Ishtar : Goddess of Love ]
Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

Wow! I’m stunned! This animator’s character mesh is sooo simple, and yet so effective.
He could have made use of decals and meshsmooth and so on, but it looks excellent.
No facial animation though, but then again…It’s a low poly, low detail character that was originally intended for use in a game. This particular 3D artist must have plenty of time on his paws.
*SIGHS*
I just wish I had more time on my paws to provide my input… It seems as if this animator has solved many of the problems I’m currently experiencing with high poly models. Animation is not a problem here, for that I have MAX’s CS to thank. BUT
I hate MAGPIE!!! Magpie, to put it in simple terms, enables a person to sync the characters mouth to sounds found in spoken words… Anyway most of you probably aren’t interested in all this technical jargon, so to sum things up; I’m having trouble with stray vertices.

Now to answer the question Wolfus has asked earlier… I’m working a similar project, yes, but a more detailed ,complex version of Eric’s Sabrina. The problem I’m experiencing at the moment is that Sabrina’s eyeballs are, massive! With her current configuration, they don’t even fit in her head, without changing her general appearance first. So that means that Eric’s style and format can’t be applied here… The only solution is to look at MBR’s works, which are less cartoony, but more realistic in terms of physical anatomy. So if you want a more realistic character with lifelike features, you’re going to have to chop and change… but only up to a certain extent.

Below are links to two images sneak.jpg and edgar.jpg
The first image is a view of the (incomplete) torso section of a prototype female character I’m working on. The second is from a friend who experimented with a fairly recent particle-based hair plug-in used in 3DSMAX

Sneak.jpg
edgar.jpg
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Fox:
Below are links to two images sneak.jpg and edgar.jpg
The first image is a view of the (incomplete) torso section of a prototype female character I’m working on. The second is from a friend who experimented with a fairly recent particle-based hair plug-in used in 3DSMAX

Sneak.jpg
edgar.jpg

Damn you and your kick ass great 3D art!

The prototype of the fur looks amazing! it's so cool to see a complete cartoony character in 3D... by all means keep it up!
Hortmage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

OUCH!!!

Hey, Ryan, a little warning next time! I nearly poked my eye out when I called up that sneak.jpg!
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ishtar : Goddess of Love:
New video up...
http://205.122.23.229/littledragon/SabStudio.mpg

WOW

That is IMPRESSIVE!!!
Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tygon:
WOW

That is IMPRESSIVE!!!

Impressive period!
Now it’s my turn…

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

New video up...
http://205.122.23.229/littledragon/SabStudio.mpg

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

New high res movie up...
http://205.122.23.229/littledragon/SabStudio_hires.mpg
BlueLion

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

Nice, indeed. But who's the woman in the background???
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Sabrina dancing videos Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BlueLion:
Nice, indeed. But who's the woman in the background???

Good question. She looks disturbingly human

Otherwise I'd say that it's a lioness, perhaps Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> chrisfoxx All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: