Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help at yiffstar.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Febrithwaren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Need help at yiffstar.com Reply with quote

Yiffstar.com has a forum page that if you sgn up (costs nothing but 2 minutes of your time) you can veiw an area having to do with a 3-d area to chat with freinds and mess around. (alot more info at site) anyways they really need help getting the thing going as of right now it is only in the alpha stage. They desperatly need people to help with 3-d modelling and a few other things contact Toumal their to get assignments. Please help get this thing going.
Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to set some time aside after I'm done with my demo reel anim and presentation of Roller Bunny's Downhill Flop at AC/MFM (if they'll allow me to setup and use a 110-220v mains converter otherwise I'll have to hire)
A good chance that I'll be there.. anywhoo as for now.. I'm focusin' heavily on character animation in Maya, and Alias Motion Builder, since I'm moving onto Maya.. hehe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any help would be very appreciated
Febrithwaren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry the guset was me just forgot to sign in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> CG Furry Art All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: