Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATED!!! Second Life Free Accounts Now CLOSED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

So did you like SecondLife?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Dident sign up and dont plan to
55%
 55%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets see... the tabulations are still waiting for all names but we currently have a total of 16 people from here now.

11 being from the free accounts.
1 that couldent wait a day.
And 4 that have been here for a while.

Free Account Regestrations are now CLOSED.
Any body ealse that wants to join its $9.95 USD
Welcome fems and furs to Secondlife.

<Modifyed>True Naruto Style - Episode 3 wrote:
Welcome to Secondlife...may all your dreams come true.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww NUTS! and I was thinking of getting the free account this weekend Crying or Very sad guess I'll have to cough up a ten then.

Styx Never do today what you can put off till tomarrow

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods* yea it sucks that they dident wait till after the end of the weekend
Althou I see there sales pitch

give a heads up to the current members that theres gonna be free accounts
members go tell another community and friends
some of that community and friends may join
cut the free after a week and thouse who yet to join now have to pay to be with friends in this cool new application
thus profits rocket when you take into concideration how many ppl did this arround the globe

evil thy name is marketing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well The type of job is selling air purifyers. And i know what your thinking. Those lil things you plug in right? well... NO These are the full size House air purifyers. And are $3000 each n.n what happens is $1000 goes to the main company or $200 iono but what I know is there is $1000 left over of each sale. If I make one sale in a day it's split between me and the company 50/50 we have 4 appointments aday. so if I make two sales I get 60/40 of both sales 3 70/30 and finally 80/20.

So if you dun understand

1 sale = $500
2sales = $600
3 = $700
4 = $800.

And when I make more than one sale the sale(s) befor that one are also bumped up to that level. so if I made all 4 sales in a day withch is hard I could make $3200 in a day. Thus meeing if I was good I could make in a month more than most people make in a year n.n witch make me one happy furry. Oh and sorry taspacecampjh this is only in canada and in my area since they are expanding. all I need now is a cell phone >.>

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mewmew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonehead54321 wrote:
well The type of job is selling air purifyers. And i know what your thinking. Those lil things you plug in right? well... NO These are the full size House air purifyers. And are $3000 each n.n what happens is $1000 goes to the main company or $200 iono but what I know is there is $1000 left over of each sale. If I make one sale in a day it's split between me and the company 50/50 we have 4 appointments aday. so if I make two sales I get 60/40 of both sales 3 70/30 and finally 80/20.

So if you dun understand

1 sale = $500
2sales = $600
3 = $700
4 = $800.

And when I make more than one sale the sale(s) befor that one are also bumped up to that level. so if I made all 4 sales in a day withch is hard I could make $3200 in a day. Thus meeing if I was good I could make in a month more than most people make in a year n.n witch make me one happy furry. Oh and sorry taspacecampjh this is only in canada and in my area since they are expanding. all I need now is a cell phone >.>

Get me a position in the Canadian branch! I've been wanting to move to Canada for a little while, but have no way to do it. I can get a temporary work visa if I have a job waiting for me, though. ^_^ Then I can figure out how to stay there once I'm working. XD </wishfulthinking>

My Livejournal

Mew Mew's Fur Affinity
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: