Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 6 of S4...nuff said

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Chapter 6 of S4...nuff said Reply with quote

S4

Chapter: 6 There Otter Be A Law.

Kathren noticed that the plane ride seemed to be going smoothly for every one around her except for Margrette, who felt horribly ill. She tried to put on a good face but Kathy knew something was not right. The stewardess took them up to the first class seats where they were able to get Margrette to lie down, which helped a lot. A doctor happened to be on board and was able to check her pulse and to keep an eye on her. To his trained eye, her symptoms were more than simple air sickness and was a little worried considering her pregnancy.

Margrette tried to relax as she watched Kathren’s behavior from the comfort of the first class seats. She knew that Kathy was worried about her as she could see signs of anxiety setting in. Margrette spoke to the doctor and he suggested a good stiff drink for her; in fact he ordered it. He watched as she downed the strong drink, in a short time Margrette could see that Kathren was calming down and she felt much better. In a panic situation Kathren could easily inadvertently hurt someone and Margrette didn’t want to see that happen.

The plane landed and an ambulance met them even though Margrette insisted she was OK but the doctor wouldn’t listen. He wanted her in the hospital for the night to run tests and to be on the safe side. So much to Kathren’s dismay, she had to meet her family alone. She watched as the ambulance left for the hospital with her lover from the terminal window next to the jetway gate. She felt alone and scared as the ambulance disappeared among the buildings and equipment. Her family was awaiting her now and she still had to face them. She hadn’t seen them in a very long time and talked with them even less. Now she was going to be staying in their home. A home she hadn’t thought about in such a long time.

She sighed and walked into the outer terminal with their carry-on bags. This was not going to be fun. She saw them immediately as she entered the outer waiting area; all of them. She blinked; Appellation was there, probably not by her own wishes. Her mom looking good as always, a bit more grey than she remembered and her dad still all brown. She was sure he was dying his fur but that was neither here nor there; it was time to say “Hello”.

“Hi Mom, Dad...Sis,” she said as she approached.

“Oh Kathy it’s good to see you,” her mother said as she hugged her. Kathren could feel the strength in her mother’s arms, seems she hadn’t gone soft by any means.

“How’s my girl doing?” Asked her father.

“I’m fine Dad.”

“Where’s your other?” Probed Appellation sourly.

“Yes, where is Margrette?” Her mother queried, looking past Kathren’s huge body.

Kathren didn’t want to say it but, “She’s on her way to the hospital.”

“What?” Her mother exclaimed, her father raised and eyebrow.

“She got very ill on the flight; they just took her to the hospital by ambulance.” Kathren sighed.

“Then we’ll get the rest of your bags and go there straight away.” Her father said, “Let’s see if they’ve come off the plane yet.”

“I’m sorry about Margrette dear, I’m sure she’ll be all right.”

“Yeah, she’s not too concerned, if she had her way she would have been here but a doctor overruled her.”

“Well it’s for the best, I’m sure the doctor is just being cautious.”

Kathren sighed, she turned her head towards her sister, “It’s nice to see you again Appellation, it’s been a long time.” Her sister had not changed a lot, perhaps she had gotten more busty. Other than that there wasn’t much different, she was still a very striking femme. She hadn’t taken after Kathren and gone in for the fitness look, she was more curvaceous than anything; she had all the traits that would turn many a male’s head.

“You’ve put on more muscle I see.” Appellation said as she offered to take one of the bags.

Kathren handed over one of the lighter ones to her, “Some...haven’t been to the gym in awhile I’ve been hanging around with Margrette knowing it’s about her time.”

“Time...for what?” She couldn’t fathom what her sister was talking about.

“She’s pregnant.” It seems her mother had not quite filled Appellation in on some of the finer details.

“She’s pregnant!” Appellation stared at her sister, “OK, there’s a big something mom left out of the conversation.” There was a quiet silence for a moment, “You didn’t tell me, mother!!” she said aloud much to her mother’s annoyance.

“It really wasn’t that important dear.”

“Mom!!! Not important...” Her sentence was cut short as her mother turned around to face her.

“It wasn’t important Appellation.” She got the stare that their mother was famous for and Appellation quickly changed the subject.

“Things haven’t changed all that much around here sis, so I’d watch yourself,” Appellation said, barely containing her anger.

“I think I can handle myself, right now I’m concerned more about Margrette.” She wasn’t happy that she hadn’t been allowed to go along, then again there wasn’t a whole lot of room in the ambulance.

“Margrette, I forgot her name, she’s a skunk right?”

“Yes she’s a skunk.” Appellation had put the emphasis on ‘she’ but Kathren shrugged it off; she wasn’t going to play her sister’s game.

It was an awkward time but they managed to get all the bags and head to the hospital, it was a very quiet car ride over there.

Endora’s Parents home.

Victor sipped his Ice tea and watched his daughter gently rock what was essentially his daughter. It was the strangest thing he’d ever seen but as he thought back to the past; this didn’t seem all that strange now. “So what about Margrette, you haven’t said anything about her in ages, is she still...ah gay?”

“Dad, the term for Margrette is Bi-sexual and to answer your question, yes she is.”

“Ah...well, how is she?”

“She’s good, it hasn’t been all that long since I’ve seen her, in fact I can tell you about our last meeting...”

Ottawa, Canada a few weeks ago;

Endora yawned as she awoke to the day; it felt strange to be here. Margrette had asked her to come up and visit her in Ottawa, Canada, she wanted to see her badly before the baby was born so here she was. So she hopped the bus and here she was in Ottawa Canada, much to her husband’s dismay. She could still hear his relief when she called him and told him the ride went well. So she rose and did the mandatory run/waddle to the facilities. Then to the kitchen for some breakfast, she was surprised to find her friend all ready there.

“Ah early to rise too I see.” Margrette said.

“Is it that early?” Endora said looking for a clock.

“Yes it is, Endy.”

Endora smiled and hugged her friend, “Thanks for the invite, I miss having you around.”

“I’m around, Endy that’s for sure.”

“You’re not the only one.” Endora said rubbing her large protruding bulge.

“You look pretty good for having two in there.” Margrette said putting her paw on her friend’s tummy.

“You flatter me too much Oreo, thanks but I know I’m bigger than a small house while you...”

“Don’t say it.”

“Why you look great!!! I don’t think I’ve seen a more fit mother.”

Margrette shook her head, “Well, it seems Kathren has been adamant that I eat the right things and she has been giving me a series of both types of workouts.” Margrette winked.

“Oh...Ohhhh.” Endora said as it dawned on her as to what her friend was talking about, she grinned.

“Seems my tummy has had some side effects.” Margrette smiled, “and well for a bit I can forget about being a whale and enjoy myself. In fact I don’t mind it much at all.”

“Hehehe.” Endora giggled. “Warren also has had a couple of nights as well that he couldn’t keep his paws off me, I find it strange. When I was pregnant with the other twins, well he backed off. Now mind you I wasn’t as well back then. Still he didn’t seem to have any interest in me and that hurt, this pregnancy is very different, he wants to be with me and misses me when I’m not there.”

“Well time makes the heart grow fonder...well that’s what they say anyway.” Margrette got up and went to the fridge. “Want some juice?”

“Yes please and perhaps some toast. It’s absence by the way.”

“Toast and juice it is. What’s absence?”

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder. How did Kathren sleep?”

“Like a brick, she always seems to; I wish I could some nights. I swear Endy this one squirms so much that I think its going to pop out of me.”

“It’s the same for these two; this pair have kept me up more nights than I can remember.” Suddenly she had a strange idea. “Think I can have a listen?” Endora inquired.

“Sure, feel free.” Margrette stood still as Endora bent down and put her ear to Margrette’s abdomen.

Endora listened and tried to feel movement within but something felt different. In a moment she felt something outside and Margrette’s voice, “Dora...speak to me...Dora...Dora.”

“Huh...what?”

“Woah...Dora you gave me a fright, you spaced out there for a bit.” Margrette said worried.

Endora noticed as she came around that she was now sitting in a chair, “How did I get here?”

“I gently put you there, which wasn’t easy, what happened? Where did you go?”

“What do you mean where did I go?”

Margrette wondered if her friend was OK, “Dora you spaced right out!! I mean I’ve been trying to get you to answer me for the last two minutes.”

“Oooh...I’m sorry Margrette... I don’t know what came over me, I just felt peaceful, kinda like sleeping. I didn’t really know I had spaced out totally.”

“Well I almost called Kathren!!”

Endora sat back and got her bearings, she felt OK, more like she just woke up. “Well seems I’m back, Oreo, safe and sound. Sorry I scared you, I didn’t mean to.”

Margrette gave her a gentle swat, “Well don’t do it again...you hear me!”

Endora stood and hugged her friend, “I promise I won’t do it again.”

“You know I could never be mad at you.” Margrette said safe within the embrace of her true-life friend, “I just couldn’t accept losing you.”

Endora broke the Embrace and looked Margrette straight in the eye, “Don’t you talk like that ever...you hear me! You have a good life now with someone who really loves you, I think Kathren is a wonderful person and she has been good for you, now if something were to happen to me you would go on!! Kathren would be there for you just as I was in your time of need.”

“I...I...”

“I know but nothing’s happened to me, see I’m fine, now you forget this happened. OK?”

Margrette looked deep into her friends’ eyes and saw the love behind them, the one true friend that had helped her so much when she needed one. Tears began to flow from her eyes: it was the hormones and the fact that her friend was right, she could go on.

Back in Endora’s Parent’s Home; the present.

Victor coughed and cleared his throat, “So what was that all about, I mean that strange blackout?”

Endora took a deep breath, “I’m not sure what happened to me that day Dad...I know that it didn’t happen again. I even listened to the baby again, this time with Kathren staring intently at me and nothing happened. It was a one time thing so I’m not too worried about it, with all the things that have happened lately to our family; nothing really surprises me anymore.” She rose and put Autumn in her carrier, she didn’t stir.

“She’s a sound sleeper.” Victor said.

Endora tucked a light blanket around Autumn’s body, “Yes, she’s very good so far, I haven’t had her very long but she has accepted me it seems. I’m just awaiting the teething, Sabrina howled most nights from the aching.”

“You did too I remember; seems it runs in the family. I’m glad to hear that Margrette is doing well, after everything that has happened to the poor girl.”

Endora knew her parents did a lot for Margrette during those years, “I’m not sure what would have happened to her Dad if we weren’t there for her; we were like her family, really.”

“Yes indeed. You’re right there, dear, we were her family for awhile.” He got up and put his arm around his daughter, “For awhile we were her foster parents, I remember the day I told you she was going to stay with us for awhile.”

“Yeah, I had a sister there for a bit.”

“Dora, Margrette is your sister, well I mean you are as close as two can be.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right, Dad. So what do you want for dinner?”

“What?”

“I’ll cook something, since Mom is sleeping let me do something around here.”

He wasn’t sure about this, “Dora?”

She reached up and grabbed his muzzle, “You’re not going to say anything, just join me in the kitchen and we’ll see what we can make.” A mumbled “OK” was what she heard and she let go. She picked up Autumn and went into the house to prepare a meal.

Hospital; Alaska.

The group huddled around the desk as Kathren asked about Margrette, she was soon told what room she was in. The airline was picking up the cost of the room and charges for the night, seems Margrette was their responsibility for a while. They found her reading a magazine about the wild furs of New Zealand.
They made enough noise coming down the hall that Margrette was ready for them as they walked into the room. She smiled at them as they piled in, “What a lot of fur.” Margrette said as she put down the magazine.

“Ahem, Mom, Dad, Appellation, I’d like you to meet Margrette.”

“Nice to meet you in person Mrs. Otex. Mr. Otex, Appellation it’s nice to see you all. Kathren has told me so much about you; it’s nice to finally see everyone.”

“How are you doing dear?” Mrs. Otex said, even before Kathren could get her mouth open.

“I’m fine, this is just a formality; the airline doesn’t want to get sued by an angry skunk.” Margrette said with some sarcasm.

“She doesn’t even look like a skunk.” Appellation muttered in the background that Margrette actually overheard.

She decided to answer, “I’ll admit to that, I do have a strange colour pattern for a skunk.”

Kathren turned and gave an angry stare at her sister, “What!!” was all her sister said in response. She let out a sigh and turned her attention back to her lover, “Are you sure you’re OK?” Kathren said concerned.

Margrette took her paw, “I’m fine Kathy don’t worry about me, as I said this just a precaution on the airline’s part, a night in the hospital is better than millions in damages. Sorry to cause all this commotion, folks.”

“Nonsense Margrette!” Mr. Otex spoke up, “It’s not your fault and don’t think anything of it, I’m glad to see you’re all right. We can take Kathren home and come back for you in the morning.” He rubbed his big paw against Kathren’s head ruffling her fur somewhat.

“OK, I know it’s late, so you folks scoot, I’ll be fine and expect you sometime in the morning to pick me up.” Margrette said.

“OK, we’ll see you then.” They all turned to leave.

“I’ll be there in one moment.” Kathren said as the group began to pile out the door.

“Take your time dear we’re not leaving without you.” Mrs. Otex said as she stepped out and into the hall. Kathren could hear them talking to Appellation about her rude comment.

Once they were alone Kathren spoke softly, “Are you really OK?”

Margrette smiled, she could see Kathren was worried, “Kathy I’m fine, go home with your family, they seem very nice. I’ll get to know them tomorrow.”

“You sure? I can stay, they won’t mind.”

“I’m sure they wouldn’t but the hospital might, no...you scoot, I’ll be fine. Just don’t forget me here.” She winked.

Kathren leaned over and kissed her, “I would never.”

“I know, now you go. Oh, as you said, your sister is a looker; I can see why the males would go ga ga over her.”

“Yeah, well don’t mind her she’s just that way. Her mouth gets her into all sorts of trouble.”

“She was only pointing out the obvious.” Margrette said.

“She needs lessons in tactfulness. OK I’m going, see you tomorrow.” She still had a hold of Margrette’s paw, she didn’t want to let go. But Margrette pried her fingers apart.

“Go.” She pointed.

Kathren blew a kiss and stepped out of the room, suddenly it was a lot less crowded and lonelier.

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Part 2 Reply with quote

Hectors lot and house.

Hector looked at the field of drying mud around the second house that was nearing the outside finishing touches phase. It still was too wet for the well drilling machine to enter into the field and that really worried him. Arden had told him not to worry; they were due for a dry spell soon. All they needed were a couple of days he said reassuring himself. Although it didn’t look like a couple of days would do anything to this mess.

He was pleased how his home was coming along. The paint was actually going on the walls today. Mostly neutral colours, Heather had picked most of them; he didn’t really care as long as it was painted.
He had more on his mind than paint; his life was in a bit of turmoil at the moment. His decision to transform himself didn’t sit well with Sondra. His father understood why he had done it but Sondra wasn’t as easily swayed. She liked him as he was and in truth he found it hard to see himself in this body. Perhaps it would take longer he supposed to accept what he now looked like.

The day of the funeral Sondra saw the lifeless body that the Zargozians had made of Hector; she couldn’t help but weep. That day was not a pleasant one and emotions ran high. He had stayed away at Heather’s insistence due to the fact he wasn’t really family at that point. He did come through as a guest and signed the register. Heather thought that might be a good idea - let the folks get a look at you – to show he was around. Everyone was shocked at his passing only a couple of souls knew the full truth.

He put the day of the funeral away again in the back of his mind, hoping not to bring it to the forefront again anytime soon. He thought about this new body again, not that there was really anything wrong with it. It wasn’t that, it was just that the familiar face he truly knew wasn’t there anymore and this one was a little hard to get use to. He didn’t regret his decision, he loved Heather and he would do it again without even thinking, they were so much more compatible now. He rubbed his small muzzle to prove it was his and not just a dream.

He hoped that in a couple of years when things had settled they would think about a family. Heather at the moment wasn’t into the family deal and he understood; her business was taking up most of her time now. He was also sure that the notion that the Zargozians weren’t sure what Heather’s body would produce had her a bit nervous. If it were twins she was in for the ride of her life on that one. There was also another choice that he would present to her if the time came, but that would be another day.

Today was the day to see what was going on with the houses; his was being painted. Arden’s trailer was too small for his body so he asked him to step outside for a moment. As the big polar bear exited the trailer into the sunshine, he promptly put on his sunglasses.

“It’s going to be a nice day Hector.” Heather had informed Arden about Hector’s death soon after they got back and discussed their new situation. He was saddened to hear that Hector had passed away and he had come to the funeral to pay his respects. In the months that followed Heather did a lot with Arden and slowly brought new Hector into the fold so to speak. He was pleased to see that Heather had someone like herself to enjoy the company of.

“I hope so, no rain please.” He said with great hope in his voice.

“Can’t do much about that, but I have a plan if it does come.” Arden looked over the black and white muscular taur, “You know every time I talk with you it’s very strange.”

“Oh...how so?” Hector smiled.

“You remind me of Heather’s other fiancé, you two were very much alike.”

“I’ve been told that before, wish I could have met him.”

“You would have liked him, anyway I have news.” Hector crossed his fingers hoping this was good news and not costly news. “I was talking to the environmental folks who gave us the permits for the septic tanks and weeping beds. The rear of the house is mostly flooded but a small backhoe could get in there no problem. The front is not as soaked and a lot has run off into the ditches. I think some gravel,.which we can use later for the back fill, would support the driller.”

“So you want to put the well in the front of the house?”

“That’s the plan; I just have to hear back from the folks about this change. I don’t see it as too much of a problem.”

“Think they’ll go for it?”

“Probably. I’ve told them the situation and they agree it seems reasonable, but as you know as with everything it has to go by everyone on changes like this.” He smiled and patted Hector on the back.

“I understand. OK, so how goes the rest?”

“The siding is about done; they’re finishing up the back. The eve’s will be started tomorrow, the fur who is doing it will be coming in early to get started, he’s going to do yours first then this one. Then the electrical inspector comes tomorrow for his final inspection to see the secondary boxes and the main box downstairs. Those extra boxes with the meters, ooh that cost a lot more than I thought. Hadn’t really budgeted for that one, the electrician is eating some of it because it went way over his estimate as well, but we lost on that deal. There is good news though I got shingles for free on this one.”

“Free shingles?”

“Yeah they delivered the right amount of shingles for the two houses but the price didn’t add up not by a long shot! I called the rep and well he said his inventory was right. So he said keep the extra, so it seems we lucked out on that one.”

“That is good!” Hector said with great relief, he had seen the debt owing for these two homes and he wondered when or if they would ever finish paying both of these off.”

“How did the lifts go in?”

“Good, the engineer was right on the money for this one, the lifts will carry almost double what you weigh now. They are great and the company said if we could show them off with some notice that they’d give us a discount on the final bill. I said I would talk to the owner about it.”

“Sure, tell him that will be OK, but tell him to really give us some warning before bringing someone to see them.”

“Sure will do, he’s a good fur, he’ll do as you ask.”

“I have some other news for you too.” He handed Hector a piece of paper.

“What is this?” Hector looked at the figures, there were a lot of them but one was highlighted for his benefit it seemed.

“That my friend is how much under budget we are at this moment.” The polar bear had a great big grin on his face.

Hector looked at the figure again, “This can’t be right, you just told me the electrical was...”

“It’s right, gone over the figures twice, we’re under budget my good fur. Now you wouldn’t be if you were doing only the one, but the idea of building the two houses; that was a good idea.” He patted Hector on the back a couple of times.

“Sometimes from the way Heather carries on I wonder if it was.”

“Nonsense look at the figures, if this continues you can put a load of cash back on the loan you made, the payments will be already done for awhile that’s for sure.”

He pondered that for a bit; then the idea he had seemed a little more plausible now. “Got something to talk to you about.”

“Oh...?” Arden’s eyebrows raised.

“I had been thinking about something but the price had me somewhat scared, now seeing this it has kind of eased my mind; although it still would be expensive.”

“What are we talking about here?”

“A swimming pool...a large swimming pool.”

Arden just stared then he spoke, “It’s doable, Hector, but it will probably cost more than what you’re saving there; that’s for sure.”

“Yeah, I need to talk it over with Heather and see what she thinks; this is after all her project now. I had thought of it but I had ruled it out after she showed me the final numbers on the houses. Now, well, let me talk with her.”

“It’s good you’re bringing this up now, it will easy to get a pool contractor in here.”

Hector smiled, “Yeah, I guessed that would be the case.”

“You know you two make a good couple from a distance it’s almost impossible to tell you apart.”

“I can see that my markings are identical to hers. I was amazed to find her and I’m ecstatic that she likes me.” Hector smiled.

Arden could see through the smile and that things were weighing heavily on Hectors shoulders, “Hector you have your health and a good femme by your side, don’t let too many things get the best of you. You’re young, a lot younger than these old bones, don’t fret too much about things.”

“I know Arden, it just seems like a lot of money when you see it all there in black and white.”

“Yeah but you got two well-built homes here, Hector’s friends are great workers. Wish I had ones like that all the time I’d be a millionaire.”

“I know, they’re doing a great job, I wish Hector could see how things turned out.” Hector pushed the thought home, embellishing that Hector was not around to see things.

“I’m sure he can where he is now; let’s take a tour, you up to it?”

“Yeah, let’s do it.”

They took off towards the big home to see the construction going on, all in all Hector was pleased, although he did still have some doubts about many things.”

Lockdown Alpha, Cell Block 4, Osgood Women’s Correctional Facility

The envelope was slid under the door to her cell; she wondered what it could be. She sat as she opened the plain vanilla envelope. She read it silently; her paw trembled a bit as she put the paper down. Her son was dead, she had tried to do it in a drug-induced stupor, but now it was for real. A tear flowed down her cheek and fell to the floor; all she could do now is weep.

Elsewhere along a country road.

Mother told the driver to pull over; Lyja wondered why they had stopped by a large open field. It was a warm day and Lyja was still a bit tired from getting up so early. She watched as Mother got out and motioned for her to follow. She poked her head out of the limo as the sun beamed into her face.

She walked up beside the small pregnant creature but Mother didn’t stop at the curb, she continued into the field. Farther and farther she walked into the long grass.

“Where are we going?” Lyja asked as she walked through the long grass.

“A little further, don’t turn around and don’t turn your head to talk to me, keep your muzzle forward.”

“What!!”

“Just keep walking.” Mother spied a tree farther in and finally settled underneath it. She kept her back to the car though.

“At least you found some shade.”

“Do not turn around; keep your back to the car. Do not turn your head towards me, or I will stop talking.” Mother said in a monotone voice.

“What is this?”

“I’m out here because I don’t trust the driver or the car, I even suspect our home is bugged.”

“Bugged, you’re afraid of insects?”

“No...no; listening devices, I think the house has listening devices in it, probably the car as well.”

“Who put them there?” Lyja didn’t understand.

“I’m not one hundred percent sure there are any but I’m not taking any chances. I need some information from you.”

“What kind of information?” She was confused.

Mother took a deep breath; the trip walking out here had been more than she thought it would be. “You have to know that where we are heading is going to be a very dangerous place.”

“Dangerous, in what way?”

Another deep breath, “This other quote ‘me’ is without a conscience, she is me as I was before. So trust me when I say this is going to be a dangerous place to be.” She cleared her throat, “This other is as curious about me as I am about her.”

“That isn’t dangerous.”

“It is when she feels we are no longer a threat to her, which shouldn’t take all that long in my book, anyway.”

“So we will leave.” Lyja said confidently.

“That’s where the dangerous part comes in; I doubt she will let us.” Mother kept her head down.

“What do you mean she won’t let us leave?” Lyja didn’t understand.

“Lyja... my self as I was before didn’t care about life, if someone got in my way I took them out. I didn’t care who got hurt as long as I had my way. Many died because I ordered it or even at my own paws, it’s something I will never forget. The memories of those will haunt me until I eventually die. This is why I need answers from you.”

“If this is so dangerous why are we going to see her?”

“For the same reason she wants to see us, information. I need to know how much she knows and what her plans are, she activated prime one for some reason. Also she has said project Epsilon has seen fruition; that is not good news.”

“I had thought prime one was this epsilon project you were talking about.” Lyja said in question.

“No prime one was just a part of it, project Epsilon is far more complex and treacherous a plan.”

“Then what is it you need from me?”

“This power you have to disappear from view...can it fool technology?”

She remembered Cleo’s attempts to find her, all in vain. “Yes.”

Mother was silent for at least a minute then she spoke again, quieter though, “Then we have an element of surprise.” There was silence for a moment then she spoke again, “I have one other question for you, have you ever killed anyone?”

End of Chapter 6

Let’s see... add some suspense and some thickener and, viola, you have a plot that thickens with words.

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Email delivery failure Reply with quote

If this is your old email address could you please email at
[email protected]
With your new one

[email protected]

[email protected]

cateagle:email.com"@mail.com.int

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man!! This is going to bug me all day now, I can't read it till I get home from work. YOUR EVIL CHEETS EEEEEVIIIL! Razz

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Sorry for being evil Reply with quote

its just in my nature Twisted Evil

Cheetaur

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice build up there Cheets and Endora zoning like that, what the heck is that about?

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: hey styx Reply with quote

Glad u liked the chapter, yeah this one builds on some suspense..Smile
I just hope i can pull this off....Smile

Cheetaur

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice read.

When I think about Kathren and her family...
At least they have an excuse to build a monstrosity like the Ford Excursion (or Chevy Suburban) over there...

p.s.
You should really get rid of the Sticky or Announcement flags for some of the older threads here. The normal discussion threads are starting to get pushed down too far...

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Clean house......gottcha Reply with quote

Yeah as i looked at it you are sooooooo right...Smile

Fixed it , should be better now, thanks a lot for the suggestion I really didn't see it. Looks much better now....Smile

Glad you enjoyed the chapter..Smile

Yeah they'd need those monsters to haul themselves around......where us small folks don't need anything that big......Smile

Later dude.....Smile

Chapter 7 where the heck did i put that.........ah here it is under the lasagna....ooh ick..... Shocked

Cheetaur

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks folks Reply with quote

I keep seeing the counter viewer going up and up....wow
Thanks folks for reading..Smile
I'm trying to keep things exciting ....Smile
You're the best bunch of fans a guy could have...... Wink

Cheetaur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: