Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry to have ta ask this.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: Sorry to have ta ask this....... Reply with quote

He He, my first post + topic *pats self on back* Very Happy

Well I've been reading your story for some time now and i was wondering what happened to the rest of act 2? it seems like there should be more, but you just leave it hanging. I dont know if something like this has already been made here, so please dont flame me on this one.

Kit Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for clearing that up, i started to read act 3 last night, but didnt really have enought time to get to far with it. hopefully ill be able to read more after work today.
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with all cliff hangers, it left you with Arden being dead... In fact, our hero remained dead for quite some time until Sheila (the most reluctant AND pissed off heroine) had to bring him back.

Unfortunately, the dream sequence at the beginning of Act III didn't quite make that clear to the readers.

Cheers

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kit Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, I understand now, i didnt get to far last night with my reading, but i got the gist of it this afternoon. thanks for your help.
Chaos Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kit Fox wrote:
thank you for clearing that up, i started to read act 3 last night, but didnt really have enought time to get to far with it. hopefully ill be able to read more after work today.

You dont have a job and you never did! Dont listen to him! I know him!
Kit Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what, simple mistaken wording Razz
Chaos Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno Laughing
Anansii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hikaru wrote:
As with all cliff hangers, it left you with Arden being dead... In fact, our hero remained dead for quite some time until Sheila (the most reluctant AND pissed off heroine) had to bring him back.

Unfortunately, the dream sequence at the beginning of Act III didn't quite make that clear to the readers.

Cheers

I'm still not quite sure if I read it all - I just recently found this site and started reading, and what LOOKS like the end of act II has both of Our Heroes in the middle of a fight with the exit gate having just whiffed out of sight. Is that the end, or am I missing something?

Meanwhile, I shall start reading Act III and expect a major flashback someplace, to explain how Sheila got her groove... er... body back.

BTW - what's the first chapter of anything you posted in 2005? I'd like to recommend Identity Crisis to the Recommended Anthropomorphics List for this year.

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anansii wrote:
I'm still not quite sure if I read it all - I just recently found this site and started reading, and what LOOKS like the end of act II has both of Our Heroes in the middle of a fight with the exit gate having just whiffed out of sight. Is that the end, or am I missing something?

Nope. That's the end of Act II. I ended the act with a cliff hanger.

Anansii wrote:
Meanwhile, I shall start reading Act III and expect a major flashback someplace, to explain how Sheila got her groove... er... body back.

BTW - what's the first chapter of anything you posted in 2005? I'd like to recommend Identity Crisis to the Recommended Anthropomorphics List for this year.

Act III, Chapter 15 was the first chapter for this year.

Be aware that I'm on a writing hiatus at the moment. After having worked on this story for 5 years (and some current personal issues), I'm a bit burned out and am taking another break from writing.

I'll probably start back up after MFM in September, assuming I manage to go.

Cheers

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spydermonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don worry later on in the story A LARGE AMOUNT of things get explained and it all ties together... im on chapter 13 of a4 and for sum reason my brain wont let me read the rest. STUPID BRAIN *slams head on desk*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: