Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunningCat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Coming Soon to a Forum Near You Reply with quote

This is a story from many views taking place in a city run by the largest corporation. But when that company looses it's newest project the creater goes missing and then everyone who comes in touch with it is involved the you get a story from RunningCat Products (c) and the writter Jesse Greene.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
(working tital)

Ok I know this corney but I am writting this story and it 1/3 done so I thought I would put a tease for it. What do you think? Did I go to overboard.
PrincessB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm careful, "The Day After Tomorrow" is the name of a movie. Very popular movie, could cause you complications....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RunningCat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is why if you can read in small print it says (working title) and the story ha nothing to do with weather. I was trying to convey a sort of future and this was the first thing that came to mind.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would to say I have the firs 140 pages written of the story I am "currentlay" writting. The problem now is transfering those written words from paper in to the computer which is taking me longer than it did to write it. Oh yea is should not turn out to be that long. I am hopping to at least have the first chapter done by this weekend.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have finished writting the first 5 pages transcribed into the second draft. I am finding even hard to write the second draft than I did the first draft. I wonder why that is?

The fist chapter should be done soon so stand by.
RunningCat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first Chapter is done and ready to be read. I will post it in anouther post. If you can please be kind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: