Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to my Asylum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Welcome to my Asylum Reply with quote

Welcome, Welcome !

Welcome to my aslyum.

I'd like to hug you all, but the nurse, nice though she is, won't let me take off my Hug-Myself jacket. Sad

So I have a slight problem hugging anyfur else.

Aw, well. Wink

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, you look fun in the "Hab-mich-lieb" Jacke Wink

So, this is the Asylum. Looks nice. Can I leave some of my characters here? Wink

Serious, you site looks good. Simple but pleasant to the eye. And nice names for the defferent sections Wink

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of your cast are welcome if they need some down time. Laughing

Seriously, I really love those mini-crossovers (Like Tygon seeing Tabitha in your story). If my story gives you an idea for a scene that involves one of your characters, tell me.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

Seriously, I really love those mini-crossovers (Like Tygon seeing Tabitha in your story). If my story gives you an idea for a scene that involves one of your characters, tell me.

Don't Give him any ideas Nameless!! SkunkFox is bad enough already what with this third, and fourth webstory he's considering right now! So don't you dare give him an ideas! I honestly don't want him considering another crossover, past this one he's working on right now.

Nurse Molly at the Texas Medical Center's Home for the mentally challenged a.k.a Asylum.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

Well, I would love to do that, especially since I'm a major crossover junkie, but there is one problem. From the teaser I know that you're story begins in 2003. Mine (and most other Sabrinaverse stories too) take place in 1999.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Well, I would love to do that, especially since I'm a major crossover junkie, but there is one problem. From the teaser I know that you're story begins in 2003. Mine (and most other Sabrinaverse stories too) take place in 1999.

I think most of your characters will still be around in 2003. If not, we may find a reason for one of my cast to visit the grave. Wink

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Tygon wrote:

I think most of your characters will still be around in 2003. If not, we may find a reason for one of my cast to visit the grave. Wink

Well, you got a good point there, nameless, but I myself can not write any crossovers with your story, at least not yet. Or only in form of short stories.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: