Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The PF Army
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Should the PF Army Consist Of?
Ninjas with Machine Guns
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Gold Robots
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Goblins - And lots of em'!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Only People Named 'Doug' (the Canadian Army)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Penguins with Rocket-Launchers
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Skunky Clone Troopers
39%
 39%  [ 15 ]
The Macho Man, Randy Savage ... rapping!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxx wrote:
Good good...

just a question... will the ships have bathrooms?

Every sci fi ship, station, fighter built, ever, and they never mention a bathroom... i think i saw a sink in Battlestar Galactica tho....

well in the resent BSG Baltar was Hiding in the bathroom, and in another scene was making out in one. Wink

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aryeon wrote:
here`s a mech for you light fast and its ........ its........ITS A BUNNY!![/img]

LOL even when it shoots blanks it can be a dangerous thing Laughing

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Superlagg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxx wrote:
and we need vending machines, fighting the enemy effectivelly requires chocolate, and sour sweets.

Replicator machines would be able to make those for free... well, except for the monthly fee.

starslayer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*steps forward* tygon: I have a space mech suit that I can use. it has serval energy cannons and torpedo attachment points, and is flexible and manuarvable enough to let me use my claws in a space battle. I would say it would be fighter class or SO, for attaching bombs and such. not to mention spying.

furry code: FDDcmpsw3dw A- C? D-- H-- M? P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cln++ d-- e- f-- h* i+ j+ p* sm-
Avatar image used with permission by Jakkal check her stuff out here http://www.drakkolupen.com/main.asp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I'm a bit of a traditionalist in the field of fighters... but I'm willing to give your concept a try. Let's see how well it performs against the fighters and bombers I got for the fleet and go on from there.
Joshua Fox
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thought just occurred to me. Since we're going about this in the way we are, the previous options are unneccessary.

... and since we got a little over-excited and ordered a few of them in advance, we kinda had to figure out ways to deal with them. How many? Well.... all of them, yeah.

We sent Macho Man Randy Savage to Iraq, on loan to the U.S. military, where he will begin rapping outside the various caves and other hideouts used by terrorists. At which point they will be driven insane and run out screaming, trying in vain to bore through their skull with sand in order to get it out of their heads... oh, and he'll also bodyslam then and hit them with flying elbow-drops. God's Speed, Macho-Man.

The Skunky Clone Troopers we sent on a special mission, more to keep them from getting restless than anything. Actually, it wasn't really so much as 'sending them on a mission' as it was giving them all Pinata bats and directions to Venezuela. We're not entirely sure what this will accomplish, but at least it won't be accomplished around here. If you see them, reccomendation is to run into the house of someone you don't like, then run out the back door. Better them than you, trust me.

The Penguins... um, yeah... we kinda needed to recoup some of the funds we lost on this little venture, so we sold their rocket launchers to Finland. Not sure what they want with em', but our guess is that Luxembourg's days are numbered. As for the penguins themselves... well, we got kind of hungry, and the barbecue pit was right there... um.... anyone want a wing?

The 'Dougs' were easy enough to get rid of. We tied a frosty can of Pabt's Blue Ribbon to a stick and attached it to their helmets while they were watching old Hockey footage and sobbing about the cancellation of the Hockey Season. Upon putting on their helmets, we directed them towards the border and they started chasing after the beer. We figure they'll stop somewhere before they hit the Northern Territories.

We made a killing off those Goblins, though. We sold most of them to Blizzard so they can make Warcraft IV (said we'd throw in a few trolls if the opportunity came up) and the rest we sent over to Disney. I think they're working in the "It's a Small World" ride, now.

And yes, we tucked away the gold robots and deactivated them. They will be melted down at some point in the new future to make an idol of some sort... possibly in the likeness of a PF leader *cough*

So that's... oh, the Ninjas? Um... yeah, that didn't go so well. They had to come all the way from Hakkaido and they were kind of pissed that the position didn't exist anymore, then they started demanding we pay their travel expenses and backpay... then things got kind of fuzzy... the rest of that experience is something I'd rather like to forget....

On a completely unrelated topic, I'm happy to announce that PF will be offering a revolutionary, new, one-of-a-kind product for a limited time.

That's right, it's our patented NINJA BUTTER!

That's right, Ninja Butter! Be the first on your block to take home a tub of creamy, ninja-y, buttery goodness! That's Ninja Butter: if you don't know what it's made of, then you probably shouldn't ask.

Twisted Evil

"This is PNN".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I think myself and Commander SoMP can take care of the space problem... well for a fee Twisted Evil

think about this...
Furry Texan Mercenary Muscle Bound Rednecks in Space with SoMP runnin the missions and myself at the helm... abord the PFS-B33Run

we only run from the SF Clone ship
coz even Mercenarys cant get rid of that many SF clones

an SF collective of clones... all thinking as 1
SkunkFox hive King with SkunkFoxett as thir queen

<SF borg voice>
Resistance is futile
You will be boarded
You will be penetrated

<Tex> Eep! I think its time we pop a top and get the flock outa here

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, i'm in sign me up! *picks up his spatula and megaphone as he prepares for combat*.

Quote:
That's right, it's our patented NINJA BUTTER!

Ninja butter cool! I wonder what its made of... Hey! there is a dog hair in this one. Wait, those weren't hidden leaf nin's you hired was it? NOOOOO AKAMARU!!!!!!

... oh well hopefull only the idiot team was assigned to this project, I don't think I'll be missing, akamaru, ino, or chogi...

aryeon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okee poeple the furrys from the agora nove starsystem
have donated a few star ships for the space navy..... enjoy Wink

Superlagg

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Flamehaus Liberation Army would love to have donated a few ships your way, had you submitted it before the station was desicrated by the Mygot.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm those look a lot like the Earth Force capital ships from Babylon 5

aryeon

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh! well! Rolling Eyes
may be.
i like to draw hard SF stuff and play hard sf RPG`s
so the ships have no full hull artifichul gravity, but rotatin decks
if they are big enuf.
and these are only the mid class ships in my agora fleet Twisted Evil
i still have to make a invader class warship and i plan to make it huge !.

may be i will poste the rest of the agoran army and navy equipment on the art section of this forum Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: