Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Adventures of Timothy Mankert

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Well... how was the Prologue?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Superlagg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: The Adventures of Timothy Mankert Reply with quote

This isnt the official name.

This is about the adventures of Timothy Mankert, an Ent (Short for Entity, which is short for Entity Manipulation), and Superlagg, an AI that lives in a small black box the size of a laptop battery. The story is being told from the point of view of 'Evil Tim', a sort of omnipresent, omnipotent god. This chapter is here to explain to a small extent Tim, who Superlagg is, where he is, how he got to his current location, and some other things. Though the Prologue dosent have much, if anything, to do with furries, the following chapters have alot more to do with furries, including some of many of your favorites. I appologize if this first part is too long, it is over 10 thousand words. If you have any questions, please ask, because people from other places have told me that many things need explaining, which I can do. I intend for my story to go on for as long as I can,

~~~~~~~~~

A story by
Timothy Mankert
© 2005 Timothy Mankert. All rights to story content reserved. Tim Mankert and Superlagg © Timothy Mankert. HL2World and the Flamehaus © Feedbag.

Timothy Mankert is an Ent, which are small pseudo-energy beings that have the ability to manipulate physical objects in the universe. Tim is over 800 billion years old has the ability to inhabit and control sentient creatures by residing inside it’s skull and controlling the electrical and chemical impulses inside the brain, allowing total control over the creature’s voluntary and involuntary functions. The strain from maintaining the creature disallows most of the Ent’s abilities while using the creature, but not all of the abilities.

Tim arrived in the Milky Way galaxy and arrived on Earth in the mid 1950s. He set down in a town somewhere on the North American continent. You may know this place as Roswell, New Mexico. Soon after he arrived, he needed to find a replacement body to the one that was pretty much destroyed when the Myg0t forced him out of the Quantium galaxy. Tim found a body that he liked inside a nearby airbase running laps around the designated area. His name is Ivan Spramberson, a man in his 20s who stands about 5’11” tall. ‘Yes, that is a good one.’ Tim thought. He waited until Ivan was alone and unprotected, but then again why would it matter? They couldn’t hurt Tim, not even in the slightest bit! Well anyway, just as Ivan got to a place where he was alone, Tim moved in to take the body. It was noonish, so the man didn’t see Tim until it was too late. He entered Ivan’s skull and assumed total control of the body. Ivan didn’t fight Tim, nor could he. Tim effectively took total control Ivan in every aspect imaginable.

He lived on Earth with this body for 80 years, never aging a single day. He bought himself a pair of black leather boots, a pair of blue jeans, a white tee shirt, and a long blackish-gray trench coat during this time. Lets fast forward to February 6, 2030, the date when the humans were about to make their first time jump. A man by the name of Jeffrey Lyons was about to be the first human to travel through time and space. One week after the jump took place, Myg0t warships invaded Earth. The Myg0t attackers killed billions, and took those who didn’t die hostage. Tim was among those who were taken hostage aboard the Myg0t ship. He was held in the cargo bay, which I may add didn’t have that many onboard. After all, only a few hundred were taken hostage. The Myg0t attackers finally eradicated all life from Earth’s surface in a matter of hours, mainly because the humans couldn’t fight back. The Myg0t ships then set off back home to the Sporkeh galaxy. They didn’t know that the path intended intersected with that of the HL2 galaxy, home of the mighty Flamehaus Liberation Army.

On the way through the HL2 galaxy, Flamehaus scout ships discovered the Myg0t craft and reported it to the Flamehaus. The scout ships were destroyed the second they sent the message, but the Flamehaus received the message and sent out a large squad of Zeta-class Battleships, lead by the Newell dreadnaught to either capture or destroy the ship. The Flamehaus attacked the ship with much force and vigor, mainly because they had the obvious upper hand. This drew attention away from Tim, who was trying to escape the ship. Tim walked past a small black box on his way down a corridor. He thought this was strange, possibly because it was calling out to him.

“Help!” The box shouted “Please, take me with you!”

“What? Why?” Asked Tim.

“Please, just take me with you!” shouted the box. Tim took the box with him and ran toward the hangar.

“Take a left here... now a right, just down the hall... there it is.” Said the box

“Damnit! I need a password!” Exclaimed Tim.

“The password is ‘KTHXPIE’.” Said the box.

“KthxPIE?” Says Tim, who was fighting a grin.

“Yes, I changed it so no Myg0t could access it.” Replies the box.

“Good thinking. Hey, it works!” Exclaims Tim, who walks into the hangar, which was completely devoid of anyone.

“Take that one, the Myg0t fighter, the 13th one that is parallel to the left of that wall.” The box told Tim. Tim walks over to the ship, which he unlocks with help of the box and a length of wire. Tim then enters the ship through a door on the side of the ship. Tim placed the box into the AI insertion slot in the dashboard of the ship. The box activated the engines and opened the hangar door. “Hold on to something!” Says the box as they rocket out of the hangar at full impulse.

Meanwhile, outside the Myg0t ship, the squad of Flamehaus ships finally manages to rupture the anti-matter reactor core on the ship, which resulted in tearing the ship to pieces.

“Admiral Travis,” Said Captain Duke Pufuwozu over the intercom to the Newell bridge, “a Myg0t fighter escaped the ship, mate. Strange, that bloke is making no attempt to attack.”

“And?” Replied admiral Travis.

“What do ya’ want me to do about it, mate?” Asked Pufuwozu.

“Go capture it, and take it back to the base! Why do I have to tell you this?” Ordered Travis.

“Sorry mate, I thought you wanted me to do something else.” Pufuwozu then gave the orders to his crew, and detained the fighter with the ship’s EntMover and brought it back to the Flamehaus.

Now inside the HL2world starbase hangar, a voice came out of Tim’s ship’s radio.

“This is Admiral Travis of the HL2world Flamehaus Liberation army, who the hell are you?”

“Timothy Mankert of... elsewhere.” Replied Tim.

“Where the hell is that?” Shouted Travis.

“I dont know. Hey, where exacly am I?”

“Youve got to be kidding me. You seriously don’t know where you are? Well, you are in the HL2 galaxy.”

“Where?”

“Look, we’l answer questions later, maybe. Who, or what, are you?” Tim explained what he was, what ents are, so on and so on making sure Travis understands what he is saying. “Ent huh? Yeah, I heard of them. Look, since you aren’t from around here, you probably dont have a job or a life or anything, so why dont you join the Flamehaus liberation army, bitt?” said Admiral Travis.

“Sure, why not.” replied Tim.

“Ok then, welcome to the Flamehaus Liberation army, bitt.” Said Travis. He then switched over the station intercom and yells “NABIUL! GET TO HANGAR 13!”. Moments later, a guy that looks no older then 16 in a green jumpsuit runs up to Tim’s ship.

“Hi, I’m Adam Nabiul. I’m supposed to show you to your quarters.” Said Nabiul. And so he did. Tim followed Nabiul down a series of corridors and rooms throughout the station. Tim observed such places as the break room where two of the security bots were arm wrestling over something obscure, and where some of the mechanics were placing bets on them.

“Ah, apartment 33940a! Rolls right off the tongue. Here is your quarters for now.” Said Nabiul, as he punched in the code to the room. “39012 is the room’s password. I suggest you change it to something a bit more easy to remember. Go on in, we will call you later for something, possibly a physical or something along the lines. Enjoy!”

Tim took a step inside and quickly recognized it as a cheap motel room, with the exception of the computer terminal on the wall. He walked over and sat the black box on the table next to the bed. “Who or what are you?” Tim asks the box.

“Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, what with the escaping of that ship back there. I’m Superlagg, an AI made by PS07 a many years back. The Myg0t downloaded me to this box here and stole me off the place over 80 years ago. I was dropped on Earth in Roswell, New Mexico due to a drunken Myg0t pilot. Heh, you could say that I caused the Roswell incident.” Replied the black box that will now be referred to as Superlagg.

“You are an AI, huh? Yeah, Quantium had many of those. I kinda miss Uberping, who was an AI there that I worked with day in and day out. Well, what else can you do?” asked Tim.

“PS07 built me to show Bowen Industries that they could build a sentient AI that not only was intelligent, but could also be compatible with everything. Obviously, they succeeded. I can be plugged into most ships and robots because of my unique ability to adapt to fit the compatibility requirements of most electronics. Those that I can’t be plugged into can have me inserted into them via my multi-petabit wireless connection. Cool huh?” Explained Superlagg

“Great. Uberping wasn’t too big on compatibility, but same general idea there.” Said Tim. The phone next rang suddenly. “Yeah?” Said Tim into the receiver.

“Tim, come to Hologramoshed 192. Il send you directions.” Said Richard, who hung up quickly after. Sure enough, the phone printed out a small card with the directions on it. Tim took the card, clipped Superlagg to his belt, and set off to the place indicated on the map card.
When Tim got to the place on the card, he saw a large bulkhead door. Just then, Corporal Richard J. Wild stepped out of the now open bulkhead and said, “You must be the new guy, and Tim is it? Here is Hologram shed 192 where we will be testing your skills with weaponry and whatnot. Step inside.” Tim did just that. Inside there was a large gray room, completely bare except for the computer terminal on the wall next to the bulkhead.

“Now what?” Asked Tim.

“We will start with your basic pistol armaments.” Said Richard, who tapped something into the terminal. Seconds later, the gray room instantly changed into a wide corridor, similar to the ones in the station, with a wide yellow line running across the hall. A table then appears with a Desert Eagle on it. “Pick up the gun and fire it at the targets after my signal. You do know how to use a gun... right?” Said Richard.

“Well, lets find out shall we?” Tim replied. Rich tapped in another thing into the console. 6 thin humanoid robot things appeared holding crossbows and nano-swords. On the bottom of their feet were strange skate like objects that resembled the psuedo-word ‘LOL’.

“We will start you off with Myg0t Lollerskaters, the basic storm infantry of the Myg0t. They are basically robots with a squishy wrapper. Now, when I say fire, you...” Tim fired at the lolerskaters, killing them.

“Like that?” Asked Tim.

“Ohmygawd... Nice shot?” Said Rich, amazed at what he saw. “Lets try something a little more powerful, like a Tech .50 fusion pistol.” He tapped in something else. More lollerskaters appeared, except this time there was a slightly larger, more heavily armed Myg0t. “That is a Myg0t Raffelsoldier. The difference between that and the lolerskaters is that these do more then just run and swing their weapon.” Explained Rich. “Pick up the Tech .50 and wait until I tell you to shoot them this time. …Ok, fire.” Said rich. Tim saw the Tech .50 on the table. Tim picked up the Tech .50 and flipped the switch on the side from ‘SAFE’, passing the ‘BURST’ setting, and stopped on the ‘CHARGE’ setting. “I see you found out how to set it to charge up instead of just firing. Now, the way you charge it...” Rich was trying to explain. Fwree... BWAAMMO. A large white blast of energy flew off the front of the fusion pistol and collided with the Raffelsoldier, disintegrating it and the surrounding Lolerskaters in one large flash of light. “Nice shot Tim.” Rich said, clearly impressed. “You are dismissed.”

On his way back to his apartment, Superlagg said to Tim, “How the hell did you do that? Its your first day!”

“Well, when you are about 800 billion years old, you kinda pick some things up.” Replied Tim

“I see. But, but, you look no older then 30!” Exclaimed Superlagg.

“The body I inhabit is actually no older then 30, you got that right, but it’s only a recreation of someone I took control of almost 100 years ago.” Said Tim.

“I see. So, your some kind of god, huh?” Asked Superlagg.

“No, no, not even close. I’m not omniscient, nowhere near omnipotent, nobody worships me, and I am not the creator of some damn universe. You want a god, talk to Evil Tim. But you can’t just call for him, he just comes when he is needed or is bored.” Tim explained.

“Ok, I get it.” Superlagg said. They finally got back to the apartment. Tim set Superlagg on the nightstand, climbed into his bed, and tried to go to sleep. “Why would Ents need sleep?” Said Superlagg, just as Tim was getting to sleep.

“Ents dont, Humans do.” Said Tim.

“But why?” Asked Superlagg.

“I control this body like the brain controls one. I’m basically human controlled by Ent.”

“How is that done?”

“Go to sleep before I put you to sleep!”

“Ok, ok, G’night.” “Yeah.” Tim fell asleep then. He slept on into the night.

“Tim? Tim?” said a voice, “Tim, wake up.” No response from Tim. “TIM! WAKE UP YOU SONOVABITT!”

“Huh?” Said a half-awake Tim.

“Tim, a guy named Conrad Brinker sent a message to you just now.” Said the voice. Apparently, the voice was Superlagg.

“Who?” Asked Tim.

“Why, it’s chief engineer Conrad! Here’s the message.” Said Superlagg.

Tim took the message from the phone’s fax half and read it. It said: ‘Hey Tim, Chief Engineer Conrad here. I guess it’s my turn to have to get the newbs here outfitted with a ship. Please report to where the directions on the back say.’ “Thanks Superlagg.” Said Tim. He then clipped Superlagg to his belt and set off to the place on the back. He arrived at Hangar 13 where chief engineer Conrad was waiting.

“Hi Tim, ‘bout damn time you got here. I’ve gotta get you outfitted with a ship.” Said Conrad.

“Sounds good, but I’ve already got a ship though off of that Ship you blew up.” Said Tim.

Oh really? What kind?”

Tim was about to reply with an ‘I dunno.’ but Superlagg chimed in and said, “It is a modified Myg0t Lollercaust fighter. It has a maximum warp speed of 75 with reliable warp 50. It has a maximum of 7 weaponry hard points, all of which capable of accepting Myg0t weaponry. Its hull consists of 2 feet of solid nFrag, built to resist Ent manipulation. It currently has no shielding systems, no weaponry, most of a life support system, and an unsubscribed replicator. Cool, aint it?” Explained Superlagg.

“Pretty good, pretty good” Said Conrad, who checked off something on his clipboard, “We will have to equip it with some weaponry, a shielding system, and pay that replicator fee, unless you like dog food that is. Come with me into the hangar and we will equip your ship. Hey, that rhymed.”

Tim followed Conrad into the hangar where his ship, along with thousands of other ships ranging from small scout ships to enormous battleships coming and going, getting refitted, loading\unloading cargo and whatnot. He followed Conrad across a no-fly path to a mechanic working on his ship for whatever reason. “Ey Spammy, got a moment? New recruit here needs his ship refitted” Said Conrad.

“Can it wait? I almost got this thing fixed.” Replied Jim Spammy.

“Fine, I can just give that pay bonus to someone else then.” Said Conrad, who turned to walk away.

“Fine, fine, I guess this ship aint going anywhere. That the new guy?” Spammy said, who then pointed at Tim.

“Yep.” Said Conrad.

“Alright Tim, what ship you got?” Spammy asked.

Superlagg was about to say what he said not even 5 minutes ago when Tim said, “That one, over there.” and pointed at his ship.

Spammy walked over to the ship and said, “Hey, nice ship. Where’d you get it?”

“Got it off that one ship that Travis blew up. So, whadaya got for it?” Said Tim

“I got a couple Deathray class phasor cannons, and something I like to call a Chronosceptor for this here. As for shields, i accidentally ordered 1000 ‘Paz Masta’ shield systems instead of 100, damn extra 0, so ill give ya a couple.” Said Spammy.

“Very good, but how am I gonna get them onto my ship?” Replied Tim.

“Il just get one of the bots to do it. Simple”

“Thanks.”

“You are dismissed until the refitting is done.”

“I could install those easily, why not let me do it?” Asked Superlagg.

“Because Superlagg, you aint got no body.” Said Tim.

“I ‘aint got no’ body, huh?” Said Superlagg.

“Yeah, that’s right.” Said Tim

“Whatever, lets just go back to the apartment.” Said Superlagg. And so they did just that. Tim set Superlagg back in the usual place next to the bed, turned on the TV and sat down.

“Ya know, that thing you said about me not having a body made me think. Why must I be a small black box? Why dont I have a body? Why haven’t you done anything about getting me a body?” Complained Superlagg.

“’Cus you are, ‘Cus you dont, ‘Cus I got a shotgun and you aint got one.” Replied Tim.

“That doesn’t answer anything!” Whined Superlagg.

“That’s cus there are some things we do not know, and many we never will be able to.”

“What kind of answer is that?!”

“I dunno.”

“I see, but what about getting me a body?”

“Tell you what, Il plug you into my ship. There, happy?”

“Quite. Thanks.” Said Superlagg. Hours pass while Tim watches TV. Riiiiingggg!!! “Tim, phone.” Said Superlagg.

Tim goes over and answers the phone. “Hello?” Tim says.

“Ok Tim, your ship is refitted. Come on back to the Hang... ohmygod...” Said Spammy.

“What? What?” Said Tim

“Tim! Get to the armory! We have company!” The phone then cuts out, leaving only white noise.

“What is it Tim?” Asked Superlagg.

“I think we are under attack. C’mon, we are going to the armory.” Tim clipped Superlagg back onto his belt, then dashed out the door. Just as they got out the door, various alarms went off all over the station. Tim had no idea where the armory was.

“Hey! The armory is down the hall,” Said Superlagg, “To the left here, up these stairs here, and down this hall. There it is, armory 37B”

Tim arrived outside an open triple bulkhead door where some Flamehaus soldiers were equipping themselves to fend off whatever was invading. Tim went inside the armory, were rows upon rows of guns of all caliber guns, and some of no caliber.

“Tim, get a fusion pistol or a Desert Eagle or whatever and get to Hangar 13.” Superlagg told Tim. He went and got a Desert Eagle and a Tech .50 fusion pistol. As Tim was about out the door, a caught his eye. He took it , then ran off to Hangar 13. Halfway down the hall to the hangar, bulkhead to the hangar bent inwards, then exploded. “Good Lyons! A Myg0t strider?!” Superlagg exclaimed after a crouched strider came running through the large hole in the wall, firing its minigun at everything. Tim drew his Tech .50, but before he could fire, the sound of a railgun came from behind him.

“frak* MYG0T! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOWER!” Shouted commanding officer Robert HevyD. The rail slug he fired hit the strider in it’s cannon magazine, which tore the strider to pieces.

“Nice shot... HevyD is it?” Said Tim. HevyD payed no attention. Behind the dead strider, a hundred or so Myg0t lollerskaters poured into the hall wielding crossbows and swords. HevyD reloaded his bolt-action railgun with an antimatter slug. He prepared to fire, but just as he did he got hit with a white-hot Myg0t crossbow bolt in his right arm, causing him to fall over in pain. Tim saw what happened, so he drew his nano sword and pressed the button to construct the sword.

“Tim, you aren’t thinking about doing what I think you are doing, aren’t you?” Said Superlagg.

“You bet.” Tim ran forward into the wave of lollerskaters with his sword ready to attack. He swung his sword at them, easily cleaving about ten lollerskaters in two.

“Tim! DUCK!” Yelled HevyD. Tim did just that. HevyD fired the antimatter slug at the group of lolerskaters, missing about half of them until it hit one close to the back of the wave, exploding and disintegrating most of the group. Tim, with a horizontal slash cleaved the rest of the group into multiple pieces.

“That is one hellova sword!” Exclaimed Superlagg. Tim ran over to HevyD who was lying on the ground clutching what didn’t burn away from his arm.

“Tim, get to your ship!” Commanded HevyD. Tim nodded and set off towards the Hangar.

“Holy...” Said Tim, now inside the hangar. The hangar was almost empty of HL2world ships. Tim ran over to his ship and got inside just as a Myg0t Raffelsoldier destroyed the generator that powered the force field that kept the air in the hangar. Massive decompression occurred, pulling everything inside the hangar out into open space.

“Tim! Upload me to the ship! I can do this!” Said Superlagg.

“Go ahead!” Said Tim, who placed Superlagg into the AI upload slot. Almost instantly, the ship jerked up and flew forward, dodging the things flying out of the decompressing hangar. Now outside, Superlagg turned the ship toward the Myg0t battleship and said, “Now lets see what this thing can do!” raising the shields and charging the weapons. Superlagg fired the ship’s weapons with immense vigor. The Chronosceptor and the Deathray cannons created a visual storm of orange, red, and blue between Superlagg and the enemy ship. Although the display was great, it did absolutely nothing to the enemy.

“What the frak*!” Shouted Superlagg.

“Of course it did nothing, firing an unconfigured weapon, which I might add wouldn’t have done anything even if it were configured, at something that is designed to absorb just that.” Said Tim, who got up to look in the cargo hold. “Hey, why didn’t you tell me this thing was full of Dramage explosives?”

“Its full of them? Is there a little flashing light on one of the sides? Possibly a red one?” Said Superlagg, starting to sound a bit worried.

“No, why?” Said Tim.

“Oh good, that means they aren’t armed. By the way, how many is in there?” Asked Superlagg.

“20, maybe 30.”

“Odd, why would a Myg0t ship be loaded with explosives?”

“I think you just answered your own question, Lagg.” Said Tim as he put his nanosword, his Tech .50, and his Desert Eagle into his trench coat, and strapped a couple of the Dramages to his back, and took Superlagg out of the slot and clipped it to his belt. He went over to the door hatch and tapped in the code.

“Whoa, whoa! Tim! What the hell do you think you are doing?! Your body will explode or something!” yelled Superlagg.

“You think I didn’t know that? Il just bring the air with me.” replied Tim.

“How do you expect to do that? It’ll all be violently sucked out to space!” Said Superlagg

“You keep forgetting what I am.” said Tim. Just then, the area three feet around Tim glowed a faint red. “This’ll take the air with me, not that I need it.” Tim pressed the ‘OPEN’ button, sliding the door outward a few inches, and then sliding open to the right. The now open door allowed the vacuum of space to violently suck everything inside the ship that is not nailed down out into open space. Tim used this to leap out of his ship and at the Myg0t battleship. He flew through space towards the Myg0t ship, eventually colliding with it. He grabbed ahold of one of the windows, and propelled himself toward the Myg0t ship’s nacelles. He went across the outer hull of the ship, getting footholds by occasional artificial gravity generators that reached out past the hull. Since the Myg0t ship wasn’t currently engaged in warp, small maintenance bots, most of which were the size of one or two Dramage explosives, could enter the nacelles. Tim finally reached the back of the nacelle and got one of the Dramages off his back and looked at it. “Superlagg,” Tim said through the pocket of air he created, “how the hell do I work one of these things?”

“You see that keypad on the side?” Said Superlagg

“Yeah.” Said Tim.

“Type in 2:00.” Said Superlagg.

“That enough time?” Said Tim.

“Enough to get back to the ship.” Said Superlagg. Tim typed in that, pressed the ‘ARM’ button, and then tossed it down the hatch in the nacelle. It bounced around for a bit in a gravity-less environment, and then disappeared down ward into the engine core. “We gotta get out of here!” Yelled Superlagg. Tim drew his Desert Eagle and jumped toward his ship. On the way there, he fired off rounds in the opposite direction, propelling him faster to his ship. Tim then reached his ship, got inside, and flew the ship out to a safe distance that would also get a good view. The Dramage in the engine room clicked from 0:01 to 0:00, flashed ‘Wink’, then exploded. The explosion from the Dramage caused a chain reaction, first blowing out the engine core, which in turn ruptured the antimatter containment area, which continued to detonate the entire back half of the ship, and part of the front. Then as the explosion reached the front half of the battleship, it reached the ship’s magazine, blowing the rest of the ship to pieces. The debris and explosion took out the rest of the smaller Myg0t ships, thus saving the Flamehaus from the Myg0t attackers. Just as the ship exploded, the Flamehaus’ automated defense system just came online, which fired at the larger debris, which blew it to smaller pieces.

“Wow, you were right Tim, that did work! Hold on, you have a message from Admiral Travis.” Said Superlagg.

“Tim, Admiral Travis here. I heard what happened in the hallway with HevyD. He is alive, but that Myg0t bolt burned his arm and most of his shoulder away. Also, what the frak* happened?!” Said Travis.

“Well, I found a bunch of Dramages in the Cargo hold in my ship. I got one and tossed it into the battleship’s nacelle, which blew it to pieces.” Tim explained.

“Seriously? Anyway, get to my office Tim for a debriefing.”

“Ok.” Replied Tim. He flew the ship back into the hangar, waited for Conrad to fix the force field generator, and stepped out of his ship and started toward Travis’ office. As Tim was walking up to Travis’ office, he happened to come by the station’s medical section, where he heard a faint “GAHH! frak*!!!” from inside. Tim opened the door to the medical area and stepped up to the front desk where 20-30 people were standing in line, and even more sitting in the seats along the walls of the room. The area just inside resembled the lobby of an upscale hospital, but with a slightly futuristic feel to it. Most of the people in there were there because of the Myg0t attack, many of them were there for treatment of rapid decompression illness, sword wounds, maser burns, crossbow injuries, and many others. Tim waited for a few minutes until he remembered that he had to get to Travis, and decided that what he was doing could wait. He left the medical section and continued back up to Travis’ office.

He got to Travis’ secretary, Jeff Bunion, who said “Yeah? You got an appointment with Travis?” reaching for the ‘call security’ button.

“Yep, name’s Tim.” Said Tim.

“Tim huh? Yeah, right here. Travis is right through that door down the hall.” Said Bunion.

“Thanks.” Tim replies. He walks down the nicely wallpapered hallway up to an ironwood door with the words ‘Admiral Travis” engraved in it. He knocked on the door, which made a distinctive ‘click-thunk’ sound, then opened.

“Tim, come in.” Said Travis.

“You wanted to see me, possibly about that battleship I blew up?” Tim said.

“Yeah, but first I would like to bring up what happened in that hallway with those lollerskaters. You saved the life of HevyD, the commanding officer of the Flamehaus. That thing you did held off those Myg0t assholes just long enough for him to fire that shot. Good job. You could make a good soldier here.” Said Travis.

“Thanks, Travis.” Said Tim.

“As for that thing you did to that battleship, we woulda taken it out easily if we would have gotten the damn defense system up. I’m having Conrad work on that as we speak. How exactly did you know that you could do that, and how did you not die out in the middle of space?!”

“Well, first off, I knew that was possible because that ship wasn’t a Myg0t ship, it was a Bowen ship. Those ships I know allot about, mostly because I worked where they built for about 120 years. I knew of that hatch and that shaft because I heard about that model of ship being discontinued for that very reason.” Explained Tim.

“Good, good, as for the second question?” Asked Travis.

“That all was possible because I am an Ent. You do know what an Ent is, right?” Said Tim.

“No, not really.” Said Travis.

“Ok, well, Ents are like a kind of pseudo-energy being that has the ability to manipulate physical things. Most Ents are in the range of one billion to 1800 trillion years old, thanks to their near immorality. I am about 800 billion years old and I currently inhabit and control this body you see right here.” Explained Tim

“I see, I see, but that doesn’t answer my question!” Said Travis, who was getting impatient.

“I simply created a pocket of air and jumped out the ship. Simple as that.” Said Tim.

“Yeah, simple. Ok, you are dismissed. You should go see HevyD in the Medical section.” Said Travis.

“Yeah, I think I heard him.” Said Tim, who went to leave. Tim left Travis’ office and went past Bunion, who was doing some filing. Tim then went back over to the Medical section and went inside. The line was considerably shorter, and soon Tim was at the front window.

“What.” Said Bill Yurp, the front receptionist.

“I’m here to visit commanding officer HevyD.” Said Tim.

“Down the hall, room 133, floor 7.”

“Thanks.” Said Tim, who then went down the hall to the elevator, got inside, and pressed the ‘7’ key.

“Heh, 133-7” Said Superlagg. Sot even a second later, the ‘7’ on the floor indicator lit up and the doors opened. Tim went down the wall to room 133 and opened the door.

“WHO THE frak* IS THERE?!” Yelled HevyD.

“Tim, just Tim.” Replied Tim.

“Oh, Tim, hi. Nurse Moses, didn’t I specifically say NO frak* VISITORS?!” He yelled at nurse Moses.

“Travis told me to come here.” replied Tim, unphased.

“Really? Il have to kick his ass later. Looks like I have you to thank for this new arm.” Said HevyD, a bit less pissed. He pushed up the right sleeve of his shirt to reveal what looks like a normal arm, except for the fact that it is a slightly different shade then the rest of his body. “Its a mechanical arm, Tim. That bolt burned my arm almost completely off. I guess it’d been allot worse hadn’t you run at those Myg0t like a frak* lunatic.” Said HevyD. Tim regarded that as a sort of ‘Thanks for whatever you did’. “I still dont like you though.” Added HevyD.

“Ok, thanks, i guess.” Said Tim, turning to leave.

Just as he shut the door, HevyD yelled “Moses, where the frak* is my lunch?! I’m starving here bitt!” Tim went over to the elevator, rode it back down, and left the medical wing to return to his quarters. As Tim was walking back to his room, he saw Spammy wheeling a robot down the hall.

“Tim, I want that body! Go get me that body!” Said Superlagg.

“Alright, fine.” Said Tim. He went over to Spammy and asked, “Whacha doing with that?”

“Wheeling it over to the trash barge ship thing docked in Hangar 152. Damn thing is broken.” Said Spammy.

Tim then remembered the other Dramage that was hidden under his trench coat and said, “Il give you a Dramage explosive for it.”

“Yeah? What kind?” Said Spammy.

“The kind that goes boom. You want it or not?”

“Sure. Keep in mind, it is very broken.” Said Spammy, handing the hover-dolly with the robot on it to Tim.

“Thanks.” Said Tim as he walked back to his room. He brought the robot inside his room, set it in the corner, set Superlagg on the nightstand, and went to bed.

“Tim! Tim!” Whispered a voice. “Tim, wake up! Tim!”

“What Lagg?” Said Tim half asleep.

“I fixed it!” Said Superlagg in an enthusiastic tone.

“Fixed what?”

“The robot! It’s a Bowen multi-purpose utility bot, and I must say, it’s really good!” Said Superlagg. Tim looked up towards Superlagg and saw what he was talking about.

“Nice.” Said Tim, turning to look at the clock. “But why did you wake me up at... 4AM?!” Said Tim.

“I just couldn’t wait.” Replied Superlagg.

“Ok, but tell me, how the hell did you manage to fix that robot with the obvious handicap of the complete inability to move?” Asked Tim.

“Its kinda hard to explain.” Replied Superlagg.

“I see.” Said Tim, going back to sleep.

“You think that HevyD is...” said Superlagg.

“Shut up Lagg.” Tim said, trying to get back to sleep.

“Ok, ill just sit here.” Said Superlagg. Tim then fell back to sleep a few minutes later. Just as Tim got to sleep, the sound of the door opening got his attention.

“Superlagg, where do you think your going?” Said Tim.

“Uhm, nowhere. Why?” said Superlagg, who hasn’t even gotten up from the chair it was sitting on.

“Then why did the door just open?”

“I dunno. Il close it.” Said Superlagg, who got up to close the door.

Just then, Tim shouted “GAHH! frak*!” as an unseen figure plunged its glowing knife into Tim’s chest, which killed him.

“TIM!!” Yelled Superlagg. The unseen figure then decloaked into the visible spectrum. It appeared to be a Myg0t assassin. Seconds after the Myg0t killed Tim, a glowing white point of light rose out of Tim’s body’s forehead.

“What the hell is your problem?!” Said the point of light, pausing between each word. The Myg0t assassin was stunned. It reached for its Maser pistol, drew it and fired it on the highest setting at the point of light, which went right through the point of light and hit the ceiling behind it, causing the part of ceiling to melt onto the floor. “Damnit! I liked that body!” the point of light yelled at the Myg0t assassin, who tried to fire more maser blasts through the point of light, having similar results. “You just dont frak* learn, do you? DO NEVAR TEST!!!” The point of light shouted, which then vaporized the assassin with a red flash, and then moved over to Superlagg, who was standing by the doorway. “Superlagg, why didn’t you do anything?” Asked the point of light.

“I can’t move, nothing is responding, Spammy was right, this thing is very broken. Wait a minute, you are Tim?” Said Superlagg.

“Yep.” Said Tim.

“So, now I guess you will be making a new body to replace that one?” Asked Superlagg.

“I guess so. One second...” Said Tim, recreating his body in a blink of an eye. “Ok, now, what to do with my old body...”

“You could do that red beam thing you did.” Suggested Superlagg.

“Nah, that takes too much energy. I got it! Help me drag my old body over to that disposal thingy over there.” Said Tim.

“Yeah, I'll get right on that…” Said Superlagg.

“Oh, right.” Said Tim, who dragged his corpse over to the disposal unit set into the wall. He crammed as much of his corpse into it as he could, and pressed the ‘on’ button. His corpse began to dissolve into the disposal unit into its base carbon atoms, which were then sent into the central replicator storage area to be used later as a steak dinner for Captain Charley Mangler. “Now what? No need to go back to sleep, seeing as though this body was saved at noon during it’s peak awareness. Can’t leave my room here, seeing as though the security bots will not like my unexplained leave from this room.” Just then, the doorbell rang.

“Ey Tim, you alright in there? I heard you say ‘GAHH frak*’ in a way that signified danger.” Said a patrolling security bot.

“Yeah, just fine. Superlagg was just fixing this robot here and woke me up when a sharp piece flew off and hit me. Everything is fine.” Said Tim.

“You sure? I detected a faint EM reading that entered your room. I just thought...” Said the bot.

“Nothing is wrong, everything is fine.” Said Tim.

“Ok. Just wanted to make sure.” Said the bot, which turned to leave.

“Ey Tim, I got an idea. How about getting me the out of this thing? That sound good?” Suggested Superlagg, who was still standing by the doorway.

“Ok, lets see here.” Said Tim, who was poking the AI ejection button with a Q-tip. It took a few seconds, but the end the Q-tip broke off in the button port. “Sonova...” Said Tim. He got out some tweezers, and fished out the broken Q-tip shaft. Just as he got the bit out, the AI box shot out of the slot and hit Tim in the face.

“I’m back, baby.” Said Superlagg. Tim set him back on the nightstand, and went over and watched TV until morning. When morning (when the star that the Flamehaus orbited was on the north side of the station) came about, the phone rang. Tim went over and answered the phone.

“Yeah?” Said Tim.

“Hey, Captain Charley Mangler here. Get your shit together and get to Armory 87, were gonna retake one of our outposts.”

“Great. Il be right there.” Said Tim just as Mangler hung up.

“Who was it?” Asked Superlagg.

“Mangler. He wants me to help take back some station somewhere.” Said Tim, who clipped Superlagg to his belt and went into the hallway. He walked from his apartment to Armory 87, where inside were 6 people: Conrad Brinker, Jim Spammy, Captain Brian Pufuwozu, Private Ben Ursername, Captain Charley Mangler, and Corporal Samuel Class.

“Good, you’re here Tim. Now we can begin. Everyone get into your Kancer heavy battle suits. Tim, Ursername, you haven’t been issued yours yet, so yours are over there.” Mangler motioned toward a wall where Tim and Ursername’s Kancer suits were. The Kancer heavy armor suit is a semi-robotic armor, made of the lightweight metal ‘Enceladium’ that uses a back-mounted size QS-93 Deuterioxide Halogen battery that powers the suit’s shielding system, and a Pulse-Laser gun. The suits are a light blue color with a black visor in the front. The people there equipped the Kancer armors, and then headed for the hangar where an impact APC was waiting for them. An impact APC is basically what it says, it is delivered like a projectile into the side of a station or ship or whatever as fast as it can to deliver the personel into the enemy structure. They got onboard the ship, which then closed, lifted off its landing gear, and then took off.
“Ok, everyone’s suits and pulse guns charged?” Said Mangler. Everyone replied with a yeah. “Good, we will be arriving soon. What is it wozu?” Said Mangler.

“Well, where exactly we goin’, mate?” Said Pufuwozu.

“You’ll see.” Said Mangler.

2 hours pass. A ‘bee beep’ noise came from the ship, which signifies that they are almost there. The IAPC began initiating the impact preparations.

“Ok everyone, hold on to something. Here we go...” Said Mangler as the IAPC rammed into the side of the Myg0t outpost. The IAPC began to drive itself into the side of the station, bypassing feet of station outer hull and the inner hull. The APC came to a stop just inside of the lounge area where some Myg0ts were rather surprised to see the IAPC come through the wall. The IAPC opened its side doors, where 7 heavily armed Flamehaus soldiers stepped out and gunned down all of the unarmed Myg0ts.

“Ok, Me, Conrad, and Spammy will go this way,” Mangler pointed down one hall, “And Tim, Samuel, Wozu, and Ursername, you go that way.” He pointed down a different hall. They all went their separate ways down the halls. Tim’s group went down the hall, took a few turns, and then went into an elevator.

“Ay! Where the bloody hell is everyone?!” Said Ursername.

“You’re right, I thought that Myg0t would have at least sent some Lolerskaters or turned on their defense system, or did SOMETHING!” Said Samuel.

“Ey, Tim,” Said Superlagg. “I’m picking up the distinct energy signature of a Dramage MK-XXVIII antimatter charge where the elevator stops off.” Tim got the message instantly and jammed his fist into the emergency stop button, hitting the door open button and the emergency release button accidentally.

“Tim! What the frak*!” Yelled Samuel. The distinctive sound of the rail clamps let go, sending them plunging toward the bottom of the elevator shaft at one hell of a fast speed. By now, the elevator would have stopped at the intended destination, which would have been in front of the antimatter charge. The thing exploded, sending the elevator doors, among other things, flying into the elevator shaft. Good thing the car that they were in was nowhere near there.

“Tim! Can’t you use some sort of Ent power to slow this car?” Said Superlagg.

“I was just about to do that!” Said Tim. He pointed his right hand downward and emitted a yellowish white beam at the floor in an attempt to slow it. It seemed to work very well, for it came to a stop almost instantly,. “Someone, open that door so we can get out of here!” Said Tim. Pufuwozu, Ursername and Samuel tried to open the door, but couldn’t because the Kancer suits aren’t designed to lift or move heavy or stuck objects. “Damnit, I’ll do it myself.” Said Tim, who sent a red bolt of energy at the door, which blew it apart. Tim, Pufuwozu, Ursername, and Samuel walked out of the elevator and into the hall outside. “Sorry about that.” Said Tim.

“’ssalright mate, if I know my way around this style of station, the control center should be thataway.” Said Pufuwozu, who pointed down a hallway. “C’mon, folla me.” Said Pufuwozu. They followed Pufuwozu down that hall, took a left, then another left, then a right. Just as they got down one of the halls, a loud ‘KWANGG’ came from behind them, followed shortly by Samuel shouting in pain. They turned around to see that Samuel was shot in the back by a Myg0t crossbow bolt, which killed him right there. Tim raised his pulse gun, and fired at the Myg0t lollerskater, which didn’t even have a chance, for about 1 or 2 shots, would have sufficed.

“Oh my Lyons! They killed S. Class!” Yelled Superlagg.

“He had it coming.” Said Tim “Come on, we have to get tot he control center before...” He trailed off.

“Before what mate?” Said Ursername.

“That.” Said Tim. From both ends of the corridor, the sounds of hundreds of lollerskaters rang through the corridor. The sounds of swords clattering and crossbows being loaded made Ursername scared. Tim and Pufuwozu on the other hand turned on the over shields, and got their gun ready.

“Urser, you might want to turn on your shield system. That is unless you want to see what a Myg0t sword looks like up close.” Said Superlagg. He didn’t need to have said that, because he was going to do that anyway. The doors on the ends of the corridors burst open, and lollerskaters poured in. Pufu and Ursername took one side and Tim took the other. Superlagg tuned the radio to Mangler’s and said, “We need backup, corridor 399-A1, floor 32, section 31.5.” Tim Username and Pufuwozu raised their weapons, and fired wildly at the advancing wave of Myg0t, gunning down skater after skater. Tim sent an overcharge shot down the hall, obliterating many of the Myg0ts. Pufuwozu and Ursername also did that a couple times. The battle went on for nearly an hour until the sound of Mangler shouting something, and the sound of a pulse gun overload shot came from outside the corridor got their attention. Soon after Mangler’s group helped fight off Myg0t lollerskaters, the fight was over.

“That seems to be all of them.” Said Mangler.

“Good thing you came mate, our pulse guns are almost drained.” Said Ursername, who looked at the charge indicator on the gun.

“Same here.” Said Spammy.

“Ok,” said Pufuwozu, “The control center should be right over... there.” He pointed at a wall. “Damnit.” Tim gave a shrug, and blasted a hole in the wall shooting the wall with an overcharge shot. It blew a hole through the wall into a room full of computers and things. Right at the end of the room in an alcove is a large control console.

“Spam, Conrad, hack that and try to regain control to the station.” Ordered Mangler. They did just that.

“Tim, more Myg0t are coming.” Said Superlagg. Tim told Mangler, and Mangler told Spammy and Conrad to get the interior defense system up first. A few minutes pass, and the defense system activated. “Looks like they are backing off. And now it looks like the phasor turrets are attacking them, and now they are in pieces. I’d say that we won.” Said Superlagg.

“Ok, this thing is hacked,” said Spammy “but now, how are we gonna get off the station? The Myg0t blew out everything just before we got here.”

“What is in the shipyard section?” Said Mangler

“1 Bowen Corvette.” Said Conrad.

“That should be enough. Everyone, get to the shipyard.” Said Mangler. They all move to the shipyard section. Mangler took one look at the ship and said, “Does that look like a corvette? DOES IT?!” Shouted Mangler, “What the hell IS that anyway?”

“That is a Quantium Core Flyer, incredibly fast and maneuverable.” Said Tim.

“How the hell did you know that Tim?” Asked Conrad.

“Because I just do. Quantium was some kind of company off in some other galaxy that I think is now ruled by Myg0t.” Said Tim.

“Well, anyway, everyone onboard. Were headed back to the Flamehaus.” Said Mangler. Everyone got onboard the ship. Mangler went towards the front of the ship where the cockpit was, then walks back out into the ship where everyone else was. “Anyone know how to fly this damn thing?” He said.

“I can.” Said Tim as he walked into the cockpit and sat down. He slid the protective cover to the ignition keypad, and typed in the code ‘TRU PWNAR JVB’, which is the debug code to all Quantium Core Flyers built between 1373 and 1380 (The time code used in the area the thing was from.). A sound from the back let Tim know that the thing was coming online. A series of tests and startup procedures were running through the systems, reminding Tim of why this specific line of Quantium Core Flyers were deemed obsolete. After about a minute of tests and procedures, many of which required Tim to do something, the ship was ready for flight. “Ok everyone, hold onto something.” Said Tim into the intercom system. The front set of doors on the shipyard opened for the ship, where once inside closed, decompressed, then the outer set of doors opened, revealing open space. Tim then floored the accelerator pedal for a split second, sending the ship at full speed out of the station, past the Flamehaus, coming to a stop that almost collided with PS07. All that happened within a split second, crossing many sectors in less then a second.

“Damn,” said Ursername from the back who was looking out one of the side windows, “that was pretty fast there, mate. How’d you do that?”

“All in the Quantium Core technology.” Tim replied. He was about to turn around and head back to the Flamehaus at a speed less then full, when he got a transmition from PS07 on the LCD monitor in the dashboard.

“This is CEO Raxel of PS07. Who are you, and what the hell do you think you are doing with that... what is that?” Said Raxel, who was looking not too happy.

“Its a Quantium Core Flyer. I found it in some outpo...” Said Tim, who was interrupted by Raxel.

“I dont care where you found it, just dont fly it into my station. You were going at a recorded... warp 200?!” Said Raxel, who was surprised to see the report.

“Well actually, warp 203.” Said Tim.

“Yeah, but still, not even Conrad’s NEON engine can go that fast! Well, anyway, dont do that thing you did into my station, its just not right.”

“Ok.” Said Tim, as he turned the ship toward the Flamehaus, and pressed lightly down on the accelerator. The ship cruised at a very fast speed, and within seconds got in sensor range of the Flamehaus.

“Hey! Identify yourself, boy!” Shouted Omega552003, one of the stations AI systems.

“Timmothy Mankert of the Flamehaus, returning from that retaking of that one station with Mangler, Pufuwozu, Ursername, Spammy, and Conrad.” Said Tim.

“Yes, yes, but it says here that there were 7 people on that mission, you only said 6 people. Dont tell me that Samuel died on that mission.” Said Omega552003

“Well, he did. Sorry about that.” Said Tim.

“Its alright, he had it coming. Ok, you can land in Hangar 13. Nice ship.” Said Omega552003. Tim shifted the Flyer into low gear, and eased it into the hangar. He got up and told everyone in the cabin that the ship landed and that they can get off now. They did just that.

“Nice job everyone, you are all dismissed.” Said Mangler. As everyone of the group went to go back to their quarters, Mangler stopped Tim and Ursername and told them, “You passed your first test quite well, especially you Tim, what with that thing with the elevator and the flying of that ship thing. You two could have a good future as Flamhaus soldiers. You two get your ‘first successful mission’ bonus, which is 250 extra credits. Good on ya.”

“Thanks, mate!” Said Ursername. Tim also thanked him. They all went back to their respective quarters shortly after.

“Hey Superlagg,” Said Tim, after he got to his quarters “What are credits? And follow-up question, why haven’t I heard about them until now?”

“Its the form of currency here. Here in the Flamehaus, it is gained by a steady income, by completing missions, by selling things, and some other factors. One credit is equivalent of about one dollar US currency, back on Earth.” Explained Superlagg.

“Ok, but why haven’t I heard of this before now?” Asked Tim.

“You never asked. The catalogue pad is in the second drawer down from me.” Said Superlagg. Tim looked in the drawer that Superlagg said, and there it was. A digital catalogue, about the size of a large book, was sitting there. He picked it up and pressed the power button, and took out the stylus that was holstered in the side of it. With a short ‘beep’, it was on. It was a full color display with a light gray background. It said up at the top-righthand corner that he had 500,000 credits.

“What?! How did I get this many credits?” Asked Tim.

“Well, you started with 5k, got 10k for blowing up that battleship, 10.25k for that mission, and 474k from an anonymous benefactor. Wait, an anonymous benefactor? Who’d want to help you?” Said Superlagg.

“I dont know, but I got 500 thousand credits. Whoever’s loss it is, I dont care.” Said Tim.

“Who do you think it is?” Asked Superlagg.

“I think I may have an idea.” Tim clicked over to the ‘weaponry’ section, and browsed the things. One of the entrees caught his eye.

‘The PS07 .75 caliber Railgun MK-XII, a marvel of PS07 engineering. This is one of the most powerful short AND long-range energy and projectile based rifles made by PS07. It combines the explosive force of gunpowder with the power of the patented Lorentz force rails, made to pull any type of metal or semi-metal projectile you load. This particular model is an easy-lock bolt-action side loader, built to accept a stunning range of ammunition. All this can be yours for the low, low price of c189,999. Order yours today!’

Tim pressed the ‘buy’ button, and also bought 50 boxes of the regular .75 ammunition, 25 shots apiece, and 25 boxes of EMP ammunition, totaling at c199,999. It said to wait 1-2 days for delivery. The phone then rang.

“Tim, phone.” Said Superlagg.

Tim picked up the phone and said, “Yeah?”

“Tim, Travis here, get your shit together, you are being stationed at PS07.” Said Travis.

“Really? Since when?” Said Tim in a happy tone.

“Since now. So get your things and get to PS07.” Said Travis, who hung up after he said that. So Tim got Superlagg, his Desert Eagle, his Maser pistol, and his nano-sword, and went down to his ship. He got in, and too off for PS07. He arrived seconds later.

Just as Tim got out of his ship into the hangar, Phreaker, one of PS07’s off-duty scientists, ran up to him and said, “You must be Tim. Welcome to the PS07 research station.”

“A research station? What does this place need me of all people here?” Asked Tim.

“Well, we are developing something that can finally put an end to the Myg0t. Anyway, here is a map to your room, and Superlagg should be able to tell you more about things around here.” said Phreaker. Tim thanked him, and set off toward the location marked in red on the electronic map Tim had.

“Ok, Apartment 33901, ...02, ...03, ...ah! Apartment 33904H. Pretty nice.” said Tim. His apartment was like an upscale apartment, much bigger and nicer then the one in the Flamehaus. Tim went inside and placed Superlagg on the nightstand, then sat on the bed.

“Tim, there is an AI insertion slot right there. You mind placing me in that?” Asked Superlagg. Tim noticed it, and then placed Superlagg into it. Just then, the replicator created 7 peanuts and the TV turned on. “Hey, it works,” said Superlagg from a speaker close to Tim, “good thing I’m still compatible with this system! This place is just as I remember it. Ok, lets see here. Your schedule today is to get your equipment from Bobco, then receive the areas you will be security guarding.”

“I’m a security guard now?” Asked Tim.

“Yep.” Answered Superlagg.

“Great. Alright, when should I go to get my equipment?” Asked Tim.

“Tomorrow.” Said Superlagg.

“Good.” Said Tim, who lied down on the soft foam bed, and went to sleep for the night.

Tim woke up 8 hours later, got up, and walked over to the replicator machine. He put in 1 credit, and pressed the ‘Coffee’ button. It dispensed a Styrofoam cup which, once it came to a stop at the bottom, had a stream of coffee pour into it from an unseen location up in the machine. Tim took the coffee, sipped it, and then walked over to the window. What happened next resulted in a bunch of spilled coffee. Tim saw out in the distance what looked like hundreds of Myg0t Cruisers headed right for PS07.

“Superlagg! We got company!” Shouted Tim.

“Tim, there’s no need to yell, I'm all around you. What is it?” Said Superlagg, still in the computer system.

“Hundreds of Myg0t Cruisers are headed this way!” Said Tim, getting what he needed together to take to his ship.

“WHAT! PS07 can’t defend against THAT! We must get out of here! Il inform Raxel of the Myg0t.” Said Superlagg, who went and did that. Tim holstered his railgun on his back and took the ammunition in a sort of pack. The alarm that signified that the Myg0t were almost here just went off. He made it to the hanger that he had his ship, loaded his locker into the cargo hold, and then got into his ship.

“C’mon, Superlagg!” He muttered, waiting for Superlagg to get back from wherever he was. KABAM! The Myg0t made their first of many hits on the station. The repeated sounds of explosions and the sounds of entire sections decompressing out into space rang through the station. Superlagg, who was in a robot body, finally got to Tim’s ship with a large crate that he loaded into the ship’s hold. “Just had to go looting, didn’t you.” Said Tim, surprised at what Superlagg looted. Superlagg got in, set the crate in a free corner, and ejected the AI box over to Tim, who plugged it into the ship. The ship then took off, gunned down an advancing horde of lollerskaters, then shot outside to try to defend PS07.

Now outside, Superlagg turned toward one of the nearby Cruisers and fired the Deathray and the Chronosceptor beam cannons at the ship. It had about the same effect as it did when they tried it on the battleship back at the Flamehaus, if not less. The Cruiser payed no attention, and continued its assault. “

Why isn’t it returning fire? Whets wring with them?” Said Tim, who was outraged.

“Does it matter? They are probably trying to keep them from making that weapon.” Answered Superlagg.

“What weapon?” Asked Tim.

“Operation Myg0ticode. I aint gonna say any more then that.” Said Superlagg.

Meanwhile, inside the station, three Myg0t Raffelsoldiers were almost at the Anti-matter generator section.

“Its just through this door,” Said Tarks, “Inside is probably some of this station’s puny scientists. Spare nobody.” The three break through the door, and fire their HMGs at the defenseless human scientists. Just as they finished off the last scientist, the automated defenses sprung out of the ground and ceiling and fired upon the Myg0ts. The shots the turrets fired did nothing more then scuff up their armor. The Myg0ts fired at the turrets, tearing them to pieces.

“Enough of this. Acid, plant the explosive on that anti-matter conduit.” Said Tarks. He did just that. He placed the explosive on the pipe, typed in the amount of time, and stepped back. “Ok Tarks, the bomb has been planted.” Said Acid, “Lets see them attempt total genocide on us after this.” They then went back to the ship, and took off.

Back inside Tim’s ship, they noticed the Myg0t cruisers retreating. “What the hell is going on?! They are retreating? Myg0t dont retreat!” Exclaimed Tim. Just then, the station gave a slight shudder.

“I bet this is why, the generator section just exploded!” Said Superlagg. Without another word, Tim turned the ship around and floored it.

“Damnit! Its stuck in low gear!” Shouted Tim. The ship moved slowly away from the station, which soon exploded, sending out a shockwave of energy in every direction, vaporizing everything in its path. Tim looked at the side-mounted rear-view mirror and said, “Well, nice knowing you Superlagg.” The shockwave finally reached Tim’s ship, and passed through it, heavily damaging the ship. The engines disintegrated, the ship’s electronics melted and fused into a useless mass, the ship’s hull turned from a shiny grayish white into a greenish black, and the ship off adrift into space. “...Superlagg? You ok?” Said Tim.

“I think so. Damn, what happened? I was sure that shockwave would have caused at least a hull breech.” Said Superlagg.

“Well, looks as though we are officially screwed. The hull is Ent proof, cant open a door, cant move anywhere, hull is to hard to pierce with anything we have here, what now?” Said Superlagg.

“I guess we wait until we reach a station, planet, asteroid, anything. Well, this is just great.” Said Tim.

“It’s a good time to get to know each other. Since you are a near-immortal pseudo-energy being, and I a thing that doesn't need to die, we could live in here for however long it takes. Who knows, if could be fun.” Said Superlagg.

“Perhaps so.” Said Tim.

And here is where we leave off for now on Timothy Mankert and Superlagg, adrift among the stars as gravities plaything. Who knows, perhaps something will come along eventually to free Tim and Superlagg from the cage that surrounds them, but then again space is quite large. The chances they would need to even find anything solid at all is very slim, if even that! But then again, why should I, Evil Tim, let my most favored Ent and its friend go to waste? No, we cant have that, now can we? The story must go on…

To be continued...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CHAPTERS!

Last edited by Superlagg on Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Superlagg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 18 Part 2 is done and posted!

http://cribs2.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=28

Superlagg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the chapters I have written, I have liked writing this one the most.

a story by
Timothy Mankert
(c) 2005 Timothy Mankert. All rights to story content reserved. Characters Tabitha, Richard Conrad and Sabrina Mustelidae the Skunkette, Eric Schwartz, and Amy the Squirrel © Eric W. Schwartz. Character Tim Mankert and Superlagg © Timothy Mankert. HL2World and the Flamehaus © Feedbag. Thomas Woolfe © Michael Higgs. Chris Foxx, Wendy Vixxen © Christopher Yost. Character Iron Raptor © Himself. All rights to additional characters reserved by their respective owners. Story based on characters and situations created by Eric W. Schwartz.

Chapter 19

Lets take our attention away from Tim for a while, shall we? Lets see how Sabrina and Amy are doing about now.

In the Flamehaus medical section, trillions of light-years away from Tim, Sabrina awakens in a bed. She looks about for a few seconds, wondering if she was still in space.

“Good, one is awake.” Said a medic to her left. Sabrina looked at the person, who smiled at her and said, “Welcome to the Flamehaus military station, a part of the HL2world federation.”

“Uhg… Flamehaus? You mean…!” Said Sabrina, whose eyes went large with fear.

“Don’t panic, you don’t want another heart attack.” Said the doctor, “Nothing here is gonna hurt you, well… as long as you don’t give them a reason.”

“What about Amy? Where is she? Is she ok?!” Said Sabrina, finishing in a near panic.

“You mean the furry thing over there? Yeah, she is ok. For some reason, both of you went into a sort of shock or something. If Tim didn’t call for that medical transport, both of you woulda died quite easily.” Said the doctor.

“Well… am I ok now?” Said Sabrina.

“You should be. We are just about to wake up your friend here.” Said the doctor. He walked over to Amy, drew a medical device from his pocket, and applied it to Amy’s neck. Amy convulsed slightly, and then slowly woke up.

“What the… where am I?” Said Amy.

“The Flamehaus military space station, Amy.” Said the doctor, putting emphasis on the word ‘space’.

“What the… where? Is Sabrina ok?” Said Amy, in about the same way as Sabrina.

“She is right over there.” Said the doctor, who pointed at Sabrina. Sabrina gave a nervous wave to Amy. The doctor then cleared his throat and said, “You two are gonna be dismissed quickly, seeing as though both of you are technically well enough to be dismissed. Your clothes are in the bags next to your beds. You are to leave in 5 minutes. Toodles!” the doctor then waved to them, and left the room.

Sabrina sat up in her bed, and saw that she was wearing a sort of cloth robe that was similar to what the hospitals on Earth gave. “I guess we are stuck here until Tim gets back from wherever he is.” Said Sabrina.

“How are we going to do that? We are in the middle of wherever, surrounded by who knows what!” Said Amy. Just then, the doctor entered the room.

“Time’s up.” Said the doctor.

“How is that 5 minutes?!” Said Amy.

“It hasn’t. Something came up, and you all are to be out. Toodles!” Said the doctor. The doctor forced Sabrina and Amy out of their room. “Go down that elevator to floor 1, then exit through the hall.” Said the doctor.

“You can't just toss us out like that! What will we do?” Said Amy.

“Can and don’t care. Any problems, take them up with Juan Snakez.” Said the doctor.

Sabrina and Amy turned and went to the elevator at the end of the hall. Just as Sabrina was about to press the button, someone shouted to them. “Hey!!! I know you!” Said a familiar voice.

“What? Oh no…” Said Sabrina.

“Don’t you remember me? I'm Moses, that guy you shot with a fusion bolt!” Said Moses.

”Yeah… I remember.” Said Sabrina.

Amy stepped in front of Sabrina and said, “You want to hurt Sabrina, you’re gonna have to go through me first!”

“Your robe is open.” Said Moses. Amy spotted this, gave a gasp, and immediately covered up. “Look, all that was in the past! That fusion burn you gave me, well wounds heal.” Said Moses. He leaned in closer and spoke in a near whisper, “But you do it again, and you are dead. That also goes for Tim as well. You hurt him; I'll still kill you. Understood?” Both Sabrina and Amy gave a scared nod. Moses returned to his previous position and said, “Good! Well, it looks like you are leaving. Don’t want to keep you standing here too long. Bye now!” Moses began to walk away.

“Thank god she didn’t hurt us!” said Amy.

“Wasn’t that a guy?” Asked Sabrina.

“Couldn’t have been. Come on.” Said Amy, who pressed the button on the elevator. In not even a few seconds, the elevator arrived and opened. Sabrina and Amy stepped inside, where Sabrina poked the ‘1’ button. The elevator didn’t move. She saw that the button only put a 1 onto an LCD screen. Just then, the elevator sped to the bottom, where a medical transport bot flew inside. Sabrina and Amy barely got out before the doors closed. They walked down the hall, through the lobby, and out into the large corridor.

“Wow… so this is what aliens look like…” Said Sabrina, who was impressed and amazed by the Flamehaus’ interior architecture and the people walking about in the station. Just then, a security bot hovered up to them. It scared Sabrina and Amy who have never seen a robot like that before.

“Identifications please.” It said.

“Uh…” Said Sabrina.

“I can wait.” Said the security bot.

“We don’t have any identification…” Said Sabrina.

“I see. What are your names?” Said the security bot.

“My name is Sabrina, and she is Amy.” Said Sabrina.

“I see. Tim has reported a lot about you two. I'm gonna grant you a visitor’s pass to the more exciting parts of the station, and a map. Have a nice time at the Flamehaus military station, Sabrina and Amy.” Said the bot, who dispensed two plastic cards with magnetic strips and the words ‘Visitor LV-0.5” on them, and a small digital card with a map on it.

“Wow, that was nice!” Said Amy. “Where should we go first?”

Sabrina looked at the map, and said, “I'm pretty hungry.”

The map immediately drew a path from them to the nearest restaurant. “Hey, it heard you, Sabrina! Looks like we go this way.” Said Amy. They set off towards the location set on the map. Part of the way there, they bump into HevyD.

“WATCH WHERE THE frak* YOU ARE GOING!” Shouted HevyD.

“I'm sorry!” Said Amy, who was clearly afraid of this man. Sabrina was unable to speak.

“WELL, BE frak* CAREFULL! DAMNIT!” Shouted HevyD.

“Ok! I'm sorry!” Said Amy.

“WHO THE frak* ARE YOU?!” Shouted HevyD.

“I'm Amy, and this is Sabrina. Please don’t hurt me!” Said Amy.

“Sabrina and Amy? Tim said a lot about you two. I'm commanding officer HevyD. Good to finally see you.” Said HevyD in a less angry tone.

“G… Good to see you too.” Said Amy. HevyD then resumes hastily walking down the hall, only to run into a cleaner bot that is soon flying through the air and into a wall. Sabrina and Amy resumed walking to the restaurant area, and soon after got to a place that was called the ‘replicarium’. When they got inside, it was nothing like they expected. Inside was a large room, which on half of the room was replicator vending machines and on the other half was tables. The room barely had 10 people in it, for the reason that most were off on a different job. Sabrina and Amy walked over to one of the vending machines and poked a few buttons. It asked for a credit card; so Sabrina placed her visitors card into the vending machine, which then dispensed a small plastic covered box that contained a turkey sandwich and a can of Mr. Pepper. “How did you know to do that, Sabrina?” Asked Amy, bewildered how Sabrina managed to do that.

“Ya know, I don’t really know.” Said Sabrina, who sat down at a nearby table and began having her sandwich. Heh, omnipotence pays for itself. Amy then did what she saw Sabrina do, and got about the same thing. She joined Sabrina at the table and began having her sandwich.

“Mmm, good sandwich.” Said Amy.

“Yeah, I thought that things that were replicated weren’t as good.” Said Sabrina.

“Quite not the case, ye furry visitor.” Said an engineer who joined them at the table, “Hi, I'm Jim Spammy, Conrad’s assistant.”

”Hi.” Said Sabrina.

“So… Amy… I've got a question for you.” Said Spammy.

“Yeah?” said Amy, who had just taken a bite of sandwich.

“Has Superlagg… ya know…” Said Spammy.

“What?” Said Amy.

“Has Superlagg had sex with you?” Asked Spammy.

“What?! No!” Said Amy, who was offended but strangely aroused slightly.

“Would you?” Asked Spammy who got a perverse look on his face.

“No! Never!” Shouted Amy.

“Why not?” Asked Spammy.

“He… it’s a black box! It doesn't even… ya know.” Said Amy.

“Doesn't even what?” Asked Spammy.

“It doesn't even have… how the hell would you have sex with a small black box?” Said Amy.

“Superlagg is an AI cartridge that can be inserted into a robot, or in this case a manbot. What then?” Asked Spammy, still with that perverse look on his face.

“Still no! Quit laughing Sabrina!” Said Amy.

“Heh, sorry!” Said Sabrina, who was still giggling.

“Oh come on! It’s a free ride in the back seat of a top quality manbot! How could you pass that up?” Asked Spammy.

“Easy.” Said Amy.

“Well, if you wont have sex with a robot, will you have sex with me?” Asked Spammy with an even more perverse look on his face. Amy gave a look of ‘How dare you!’ and slapped Spammy across the face. Spammy caught her hand just after it made contact, pulled her close to himself, and said, “You never said no!” Just as this happened, Sabrina leapt up from her seat, and tried to release Amy from Spammy’s massive grip. Spammy pushed Sabrina away with a free hand, pulled Amy closer with the other and said, “Gimme some sugar, furry!” Spammy then kissed Amy on the lips. She tried to struggle against Spammy, but since he has been a physical engineer for many years, it didn’t do much good. Just then, an automatic turret deployed behind Spammy and gave him a small but unpleasant shock that made him drop Amy.

“Spammy, cant you go one week without coming on to some alien?” Said Uberping, a Flamehaus AI.

“Damnit! Well, how often do they look this hot?” Spammy said to the turret.

“Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, boi.” Said Uberping.

“Well, just look at her! How can you resist something like that, and furthermore one in a badly tied hospital robe?” Said Spammy.

“Easy, just don’t.” Said Uberping.

“Easy for you to say, you aint got any balls there.” Said Spammy. The turret gave Spammy another shock. “OW! Damnit! What was that for!”

“Finger slipped.” Said Uberping.

“Y’aint got any of those either!” Said Spammy. He received another shock. “Damnit!” Before Uberping could reply with a witty remark, the station gave a loud shudder like it was hit by something. “Gotta go!” Said Spammy, who got his toolbox and ran out the front door of the Replicarium.

“What was that?” Asked Sabrina.

“Looks like we are under attack by Myg0t. Damn… tons of them are flooding in! They am are cause effect why who now is Hilbert whilst underscore ninety-clam… THEY ARE IN MY BRAIN!” Shouted Uberping. The turret turned toward Amy and began firing small bolts of electricity at her. Thanks to her pelt, they only felt like being jabbed with a toothpick. Sabrina and Amy walked over to the exit and went outside. Soon after, Amy heard a lollerskater crossbow bolt screech past her ear.

“OHMYGAWD!!!!” They both shouted when they saw the advancing wave of lollerskaters who were decimating every Flamehaus soldiers in their path. Amy and Sabrina ran as fast as they could in the opposite direction. Soon after, they ran into HevyD once more.

“WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT WATCHING WHERE YOU ARE GOING?!” Shouted HevyD.

“Help!” Said Amy, who pointed franticly at the advancing horde of lollerskaters.

“frak* MYG0T!!!” Shouted HevyD in a tone even more pissed then before. He drew his railgun, loaded a Flamehaus SuperMagnum-EX shell into the gun, and fired at the horde. It blew the horde of lollerskaters to flaming pieces. “HERE, TAKE THESE!” Said HevyD, who handed them each a Bowen Maser Pistol. “GET TO A SAFE PLACE!”

Amy and Sabrina took the Maser Pistols, and ran off in the direction they were going before. They ran until they saw a Myg0t Roflsoldier turn a corner and spot them. Sabrina tried to use the Maser Pistol, which hit the Roflsoldier in the chest with a very powerful microwave beam that caused his synthetic heart to explode. The Roflsoldier fell to the ground in a heap.

“Sabrina! You killed him…” Said Amy in a surprised (Not a happy surprise mind you) tone.

“Yeah… and for some reason… I liked it.” Said Sabrina in a worried tone.

“You ok Sabrina?” Said Amy

“I don’t know…” Said Sabrina. A lollerskater bolt ricocheted off the floor right underneath Amy, which scared the hell out of them. They ran from the advancing lollerskaters, until they finally lost them. Just then, a metal pipe was swung at Amy’s head. This knocked her out very quickly. Sabrina heard the sickening thud of the pipe hitting Amy’s head and turned around to see Moses.

“Moses?! Why did…” Said Sabrina, who was interrupted by Moses.

“You die now!” Shouted Moses, who grabbed Sabrina by the neck and began to throttle her. Sabrina tried to escape Moses’ death grip, struggling and gasping for air, but all in vain. She couldn’t breathe, and her brain couldn’t get circulation. She began to lose consciousness…

BLAM!!!

Sabrina was dropped by Moses seconds after she heard this explosion. Sabrina fell to the ground on all fours, gasping for air. She saw a familiar figure walk towards Moses, who was clutching his arm.

“Do nevar test.” Said the familiar figure, which then shot Moses in the chest.

“Tim?!” Said Sabrina, who was trying to get back on her feet.

“Yep. Myg0t has this place overrun. I hate to say it, but the Flamehaus has failed. Let’s get out of here before you end up dead.” Said Tim. He picked up Amy’s body, and slung her across his shoulder.

“Hangar 13 is thataway.” Said Superlagg. Tim grabbed Sabrina’s hand, and ran down the corridor. He made his way through the less inhabited sections of the station, trying to avoid a confrontation with the Myg0t. He finally got his way to Hangar 13 that, strangely enough, didn’t have any Myg0t invaders in it.

“Ok, everyone into the ship. I'll get us…” Said Tim, who saw what was going on outside. There was a full-scale Flamehaus Myg0t battle goin on outside. Ships of all sizes and shapes on both sides, firing everything from phasors to positron torpedoes at each other. It was a sight to be seen. “I'll wait until they have finished, then I'll escape.” Said Tim.

“Nope, we leave NOW! The anti-matter reactor sections are about to explode! All 700 of them!” Shouted Superlagg.

“Sabrina! You in the ship?” Shouted Tim.

“Yes!” Replied Sabrina.

“Good!” Said Tim, who climbed into the Quantium Core Flyer, and flew it out of the hangar. The Flamehaus’ anti-matter reactors went unstable and exploded, tearing the Flamehaus many new ones. The resulting explosion of the Flamehaus sent a shockwave of debris and energy in every direction, incinerating many of the battling ships, and crippling others. Tim’s ship barely made it out of there in one piece. “Gonna be one hellova meteor shower back on Earth.” Said Tim. Tim flew the ship back to Earth, but instead of landing on the roof of Sabrina’s apartment, he landed in a forest not too far from the apartment. Tim stepped off the ship and into a cabin that was close to the ship.

“What the hell took you so damn long?!” Said Tim from the future.

“You say you are from the Flamehaus?” Said present Tim.

“Yeah. Always has been there, always will.” Said future Tim.

“Well that is strange, because the DAMN PLACE JUST BLEW UP!” Shouted Tim.

“What…!” Said Future Tim.

“You aren’t from the Flamehaus, you aren’t Tim, and you aren’t even an Ent!” Shouted Tim, who drew his Desert Eagle and shot future Tim in the forehead, sending future Tim head contents everywhere. Tim then turned and walked back to his ship, where he piloted it back to the apartment and set down. “Ey Sabrina, could you take Amy inside? I've got to do something that should have been done a very long time ago that doesn't need Amy’s involvement.” Said Tim.

“Sure Tim.” Said Sabrina, who dragged Amy by the legs out of the ship and into the apartment building.

Tim turned to the computer console, and said, “Execute command Myg0ticide.”

“What! That would kill me!” Said Uberping, the computer console.

“I know, but what is one life versus the trillions upon trillions of lives that the Myg0t take each day?” Said Tim.

“I know, but… will you remember me?” Said Uberping.

“I sure will, Uberping. I sure will.” Said Tim.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye. *Sigh* it is for the good of many. So long Tim.” Said Uberping.

“So long good friend.” Said Tim. Tim then got up from his seat and left the ship. He watched Uberping power up the Quantium Core Flyer, and zip off into the distance, never to be seen again.

“Who was that?” Asked Superlagg.

“Uberping, a very close friend from Quantium. We were like we are now, except not here of course.” Said Tim.

“I see. Also, what is command Myg0ticide?” Asked Superlagg.

“It is that Uberping will fly into the Sp0rkeh galaxy, overload the Quantium Cores, and destroy the galaxy in a fiery hell storm. Hey look! It’s starting.” Said Tim. He got out his tape recorder and pointed it up at the sky. Just then, out of nowhere, a fireball erupted in the middle of the night sky. “An eye for an eye, a galaxy for a station. Seems fair to me.” Said Tim, who pressed ‘stop’ on the camera and went downstairs. He walked into the apartment, where he saw Richard Conrad and Sabrina on the sofa. Richard saw Tim, and Tim saw him. “Sonova bitt…” said Tim.

“Tim…?” Said Richard, who had a look of great fear on his face.

“How many times must I kill you before you stay dead! DO NEVAR TEST!!!” Shouted Tim, who drew his Desert Eagle and fired at Richard. Luckily, Richard made a dive for the front door and escaped with his life. “Quick bitt…” Said Tim, who was amazed at how fast he moved.

“Tim! What was that for?!” Said Sabrina.

”He was supposed to be dead. Supposedly he is a shot up corpse in the decompressed wreckage of a space ship in the middle of Myg0t space! How he is here is a mystery to me.” Said Tim. Just then, a knick came from the door. Tim went to go answer it. When he opened the door, he saw what he looked like as a skunk.

“Oh my GOD! It’s you! Tim! My god, its great to finally meet you! I wanted to talk to you over the phone, but you weren’t there. I musta called you like a hundred times!” said the Tim impersonator.

“Who the frak* are you?” Asked Tim.

“Why, I'm your biggest fan! I live my life to be as much like you as I can be! You are my absolute idol!” Said the Tim impersonator.

“Right… hey, you wouldn’t happen to have any relatives or connections to the outside word now would you?” Asked Tim.

“Well, no, none at all. Why you ask?” Said the Tim impersonator.

“Oh, heh, no reason.” Said Tim, who got a grin. Tim, the Ent, leaped from his current body into that of his impersonator, taking total control of the body. Tim, who was now in the skunk body, stretched his arms and said, “I like it, I like it a lot.” Tim then took off his trench coat, and put on the one from his previous body. He then took his Desert Eagle, his nanosword, and Superlagg and put them back where they should be on his new body.

“Tim? Are you ok?” Asked Sabrina.

“Better then ever, Sabrina!” Said Tim, who was now in his anthropomorphic skunk body. “What do you think?”

“I think you just stole someone’s body.” Said Sabrina.

“Eh… nobody would miss him. Anyway, this body would make me fit in better with the people on this planet.” Said Tim.

“But isn’t that a little overkill?” Asked Sabrina.

“Not for me. I change bodies whenever I need to, and I guess I needed to.” Said Tim, who dragged his former body out of the doorway and hit it with a full powered blast from his Maser Pistol, which vaporized it. Tim then turned to Sabrina and said, “I'm sorry for all this that has happened.” Said Tim.

“What? Why?” Said Sabrina.

“Well, all these things that happened are all because of the presence of me. If I never came, the Myg0t wouldn’t have kidnapped you, Eric would still be in this dimension, and you would have gotten that job you applied for about a year ago, gotten fired, and gotten hired by ZZ studios!” Said Tim.

“Tim, for one, I was hired by ZZ studios. Sure things have taken a strange twist since you got here, but I was hoping for a change in my life. Tim, its ok.” Said Sabrina.

“Seriously? Well… good then. Damn, look at the time! You’ve got to get some sleep.” Said Tim.

Sabrina looked at the clock and saw that it was way past midnight, almost one AM. “Wow. Yeah, it was a tiring couple of days. G’night Tim.” Said Sabrina, who yawned afterwards.

“G’night Sabrina.” Said Tim. He walked over to the couch and lied down on it. Just as he did this, he let out a quiet yelp, and stood back up. He pinched his tail when he lied down. Tim lied down once more, being careful of his tail this time, and went to sleep.

And of chapter 19

http://cribs2.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=1

Superlagg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new and improved Prologue has been posted. It is now much more readable, and alot better then the previous version.

Enjoy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: