Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where oh Where has little Chris Foxx gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: Where oh Where has little Chris Foxx gone? Reply with quote

Chris where the heck are you, better yet are you ok? Is everything going well? Considering you've practically stopped answering any e-mails and you've stopped posting up in here!
Come back soon Chris we here at PF miss hearing from you!! (or I do anyway!)

SkunkFox (worried about his friend)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no shame in coming out with truth, Mike. Wink I know all about, those furs. "Need to know", eh?

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Where oh Where has little Chris Foxx gone? Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Chris where the heck are you, better yet are you ok? Is everything going well? Considering you've practically stopped answering any e-mails and you've stopped posting up in here!
Come back soon Chris we here at PF miss hearing from you!! (or I do anyway!)

SkunkFox (worried about his friend)

Little Chris Foxx? He's in college! Wink

Me, I'm still here, stumbing along ...

Thank you for the concern, it really means a lot to me Smile

I've got to check ... I can't remember getting any of your e-mails, SF ... of course, if I check my Inbox and I DO see them, I'm going to have a tremendous amount of egg on my face ... ::sheepish grin::

But thank you for caring Smile I'm doing alright for the moment. Going to grab a shower and go out in hopes of drumming up business. Had a weird dream that involved my hottest prospect thus far; dreamed that I was running late for it, got stuck in traffic (behind a fork lift; gotta love dreams), and the van broke down somehow. So I don't know HOW to take that!

I updated Foxx Den with my tiny but powerful online journal, and some new art I'd forgotten about. And an announcement that should hopefully make everyfur happy Smile

Thanks again!

Chris
http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
I heard from him a few days ago wanting me to tell him what I thought of something. (I think I've said too much already). I'll leave now.

<VBG> No need Mike, they're gonna find out soon enough anyhow Wink

Chapter 46 is almost done!

Chris!
http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WB Chris...

Some of the conspiracy theorists on the forum were checking the grassy null for eveidence of your late disappearence.

We'll be waiting for you posts!
Toric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... noone ever asks where I am.... maybe I should become a writer or something... then people will love me, and I can stop feeling so insecure...

Lol. Yeah right. Me feel insecure? Not without some sort of trauma changing my mentality.

Good to hear from ya Chris. Good luck on getting the hot prospect. Mayhap I could lend you some alternate transport... something with a couple of inches of steel plating-armor and tracks? That should help with any traffic problems, forklift-induced or other. ^.^

Good to hear about the next chapter. I'm sure their sin't a furre on the board who isn't excited at the prospect of finally getting to hit play again (funny... most VCRs I've encountered automaticly go from "pause" to "stop" after a few moments, but my friend's just unpauses. verah ennoying).

BTW, is the Chris Foxx Fund over or something? I never got word back from a certain cat about a certain charity-comission...
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric, Josh is still running the CF fund, and you'll have to get on Maxx about the charity commision, post up in his forum he may very well be working on several of them right now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rava

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Toric, Josh is still running the CF fund, and you'll have to get on Maxx about the charity commision, post up in his forum he may very well be working on several of them right now.

Josh has been doing that on the side quietly. He didnt want Chris to know yet Smile
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:

as a matter of fact yeah, but only a couple of furs have contacted me about them... please email me about the subject, we can talk about it.

SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops sorry about that Rava, I didn't know... Confused

Well it's about time you showed up Chris! We were thinking you had forgotten we were here or something! (Well I was anyway) It's good to hear your almost finished with chapter 46 as well! Now if James would just hurry up and send you the finished chapter of Tabbitha then things are all well with the world.

As for you Maxx, expect tones of spam from me soon enough! Mwuahahahahahahahahaha

SkunkFox *screw sanity, it's drab and boring; give me insanity instead!*

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
WB Chris...

Some of the conspiracy theorists on the forum were checking the grassy knoll for eveidence of your late disappearence.

LOL! Nope, won't find me there! Wink

Sorry everyone. Been uneventful here, but not getting on as often as I'd like. Tryin' to, though!

Sabrina the Story Chapter 46 was sent off to Eric yesterday for his Stamp o'Approval. Leave it to me to send it when he's leaving for Conifur! Confused

Tabitha Chapter 11 is still with James. When he sends it over, it'll go to Eric, too!

Thanks for thinking of me, everyone Smile

All the best to yunz all,
Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric wrote:
Awww... noone ever asks where I am.... maybe I should become a writer or something... then people will love me, and I can stop feeling so insecure...

Heck, give it a shot! Who knows what you could do, eh? Smile

BTW, interesting avatar you have there Smile

[quote="Toric"] Good to hear from ya Chris. Good luck on getting the hot prospect. Mayhap I could lend you some alternate transport... something with a couple of inches of steel plating-armor and tracks? That should help with any traffic problems, forklift-induced or other. ^.^[.quote]

LOL! Every little bit helps!

As it happened, I didn't get the order. They're going to wait until spring. So ......

Oh well, I can always eat carpet lint ... and the dog is looking awfully tasty right about now .... Smile

Toric wrote:
Good to hear about the next chapter. I'm sure their sin't a furre on the board who isn't excited at the prospect of finally getting to hit play again

Well, may be next week now. Fingers crossed!

Toric wrote:
(funny... most VCRs I've encountered automaticly go from "pause" to "stop" after a few moments, but my friend's just unpauses. verah ennoying).

VCR's ... how quaint Wink

Chris!
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Good luck Toric. I'm a writer and I rarely hear anything about my story, though the few kind souls that have said things about it have given it rave reviews, so, I dunno. Writing has nothing to do with feeling insecure, I write and I'm still insecure! Laughing

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Hortmage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
WB Chris...

Some of the conspiracy theorists on the forum were checking the grassy null for eveidence of your late disappearence.

A grassy null? A grassy NOTHING???

If it's nothing, how can it have grass on it? Rolling Eyes

Chris, I really feel for you and your general run of bad financial luck. I wish there was something I could do to help, but I'm 1/2 way 'cross the country, and in the wrong line of work.

Tell ya what -- when I hit the lottery, I'll split it with you! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: