Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

errr ok gonna get bitched to all heck...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: errr ok gonna get bitched to all heck... Reply with quote

Alright make of this as you will because all I did was write down a weird dream I've been having for yeesh almost two weeks now and I'm still talking to to him! or to a dream him.. whatever its weird.

I didn't even know he was bald or short, ugh I gotta stop taking welbutrin before bedtime...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting.

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with the Old Racoon on this one. Sounds to me that somebody is trying to send you a message.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: errr ok gonna get bitched to all heck... Reply with quote

SkunkFox wrote:
Alright make of this as you will because all I did was write down a weird dream I've been having for yeesh almost two weeks now and I'm still talking to to him! or to a dream him.. whatever its weird.

I didn't even know he was bald or short, ugh I gotta stop taking welbutrin before bedtime...

Well, having met him along with Sean, I'd peg him at about 5' 7", definitely not bald and, in human form, with quite an exuberatn moustache. The old baseball cap certainly fits the pictures and memories I have of him. He had as puckish a sense of humor in person as his online persona did and his writing does. Next time you talk to him, tell him I suggested you ask about the "baiting" he liked to do, I think you'd laugh your tail off at that story.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caspian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! nice to know Dave found his oasis. evenif i have to find out second hand Smile
NovaFox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mhmmmmm ... from my humble opinion, I might suggest, that this was not really a dream. More like a short peek into the other side, so Dave yould speak with you.

You see only mere days before my grandmother had something like a stroke and became all confused, thanks to a tumor in her head and right before she passed away a bit later, my sister (the middle of us three) had a dream ... In it she spoke with my father (I am half orphan, my pop died on 16th of July 1996) and he said "I'm fine, where I am now, but I came to take someone with me ..."

Yes ladies and gentlemen ... An afterlife exists, it's just up to you, how it might look like.

Another phenomenon are near death experiences ... Odd, that so many people experience the same thing, eh?

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nova. It seems to me that you are actualy talking and seeing Dave.
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkunkFox all that I can say is that you should feel honored and blessed. In a way I'm envious of you. From what I have read of TV Daves past posts and his story, and now your dream. I feel very sorry for myself for not haveing ever know him. TV Dave from what I have read seemed like he was a kind and caring person. One who truly cared about those of you who called him friend. Which made your lives the richer for while those of us who came latter on and never had the chance to know him poorer. In a very strange way it makes me feel sorry for myself for it.

So with that I'll say this to TV Dave
If from upon high at that oasis of yours. When my time is done here and you happen to see a tall thin moutain lion wearing a black gambler style hat with a black and sliver hatband. Its just me come to meet the man I never got to know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: