Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

< Pardon me while I execute a small gloat>

Laughing . . . Laughing . . . Laughing

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! I got to read it first!

</gloat>

And an awesome job it was. Many, many first-rate scenes and performances. Khan, your muse was working overtime.

I really don't know how some of the furs at that party are going to be able to get any sleep. I rather imagine Lupe won't be getting much. Um, much sleep, that is. Wink

Nnnnnnnnext!

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A most excellent chapter, as usual.

While no one else has commented, I do like the revisions you've made to your site.

Finally, let me put forward my own candidate for A&S to work with, though it'd take some negotiations: Lyman - Amari met him when he picked Lee up after that accident. Now how he'd take it would be interesting; definitely some soul searching on his part and theirs to reach an agreement both sides would be able to live with.

With thoughtful appreciation,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chapter like no other. This is one of those chapters where I found myself backing up to reread sections. Not because it was hard to follow or anything, but because it was fun to witness so many of the staff interact. Something that seldom happens.

I really feel for Simon. He is in for a long hard ride. I feel he may do what Kahn has done. Thats throw himself in to work, trying to keep himself so busy as to not have time to remember.

Lupe, is she doing what Jazz thought at first. That being to just do what her mother would be disaproving of, in way of saying "This is my life, let me live it" or is she really ready to say she is ready to deside what she feels is best for her.

Is Rebecca going to lay into John, because she thinks her job is on the line and thinks he had somthing to do with it.

Carman managed to step outside of her self long enough to see her self as others see her. A traffic stoping beauty. Then gave us the insight as to how she views herself..... She doesn't have the trim 34-23-34 (or there abouts) package that magazines say you need to be beautiful. She can't see that she has the shape that turns males into idiots. Even if it is proportioned to her hight.

Looking forward to the next chapter

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Agreed, Carmen has a very poor self image. I wonder how she formed it.

According to her bio, she was what some refer to as an "early bloomer"; she matured physically at a younger age than most. Apparently she was picked on because of it, and became shy.

Mike Regan wrote:
And she was not the only one to get a surprise.

Most definitely not. Shocked Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
beau_wolff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Ho, Ho...Woah! Reply with quote

Wolf Starchaser wrote:
Shocked

The flood of kisses from the good Doctor were somewhat unexpected, and I think the one from Beau surprised more than a few people. I'd pay good money for a print of a good artist's rendition of that scene...

*hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

You're not the only one ...

Wink
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Sex!! Sex!! Sex!! Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hello all, and welcome to the all new
LET'S MAKE A DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!!!

Amari and Sylvia are taking nominations on who they should choose as their...........gracious assistants, so think of some worthwhile furs in the Sabby universe and nominate them for the position!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-Shirh Khan

*blinks, rereads and blinks again; a small grin touches his face.* (Snickers) Too bad the one I put forth is already married to three women. Hmmm Hopefully the contest is still going on, if it is Shirh then perhaps I could offer my services on that? *Just kidding!!* No seriously I might have a character from my stripes story line *hasn't been introduced yet* that could fit the bill for their mate?
Terrel 'T-bone' Boomer is his name, soft spoken, a tad reserved for his size. Generally an all around nice helpful guy to have around. I'll get his basic bio from my laptop later and e-mail you a copy for the ladies to check out for themselves. It'll be interesting to see what they might think of this odd Tiger/jaguar hybrid.

SkunkFox (still reading, albeit slowly...eyes must move FASTER!!)
In other words I'm so far behind everyone I'm playing catch up to my catch up!! Arg!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity that none of my characters qualify for Sabrinaverse status, or else I'd suggest Devon.

Kinsfire

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"By gelfling hand, or else by none."

Who's going to be the gelfling?

Kinsfire

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing we can be sure of, is that it will be a heart wrenching moment for all of us readers.

as for male or female...

Beats me. My bets on someone we have not met yet.

Heck, wouldn't it be nifty if it was the children of the unyet named father?

Galadrion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you forgetting? There was more than one gelfling involved...

I'm betting that the process won't be simple or quick... and I doubt that it will be accomplished by a single set of hands, as well.

More than that, I decline to say at this time... as I'm already speculating beyond the evidence I have. Even this much is intuition; more would be a blind guess.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm happy with blind guesses.

I figure it is all of them.

Each one being a facet of that healing shard.

Simon being a core piece.

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Simon is going to be the catalyst for Khan. As for relationships, who knows? I just finished the story so far, and I was very suprised about the christmas party. Particularly with Beau. Confused

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I think in the long run, Simon will be a major point of healing for Khan, and vice versa. Perhaps he'll remember someday Khan's grabbing him and pressing him against the wall (at least figuratively, if not literally). Khan may very well be the one that Simon goes to.

"How do you deal with it?"

"One day at a time."

"Does it get any better?"

"If it does, tell me. I still wake up with nightmares about their deaths."

...or something like that. Our esteemed writer will do it far better than I could even contemplate.

Kinsfire

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

GAAH!

completely plausible solution.

nice, and complex, with just a hint of purist distate.

Concolor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

WAY COOL!!

I like it! Mike! Why aren't you WRITING? That was good! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 19 of 45

Jump to: