Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVDAVES Weekly Update!!!, Well Maybe not , after today!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Its a bit quiet at the tent today, I have sent the vixens back to their families to get their proper papers to take to the US Embasy here in Riyadh, to the visitor visias for the upcomming trip to the states, Katt and Sam are in Jorden, Tasha , and Roxy are from Dubai, and are there now, all will return later this week, I have decided , to save weight in packing we will buy winter cloths for them in Texas, that will be my first stop, then we will go to Disney World in Orlando, spend a week running there, then to Pa to visit the family farm, now this is where the fun should begin, they have never seen snow before, up close or in person, just on tv, also Im going to have to teach them how to pack one sutecase, and one cary on bag, wish me luck, Agghhhhhh ! Have to run , one of the camels wondered in to the tent, and I gotta chase it out, more to follow

Be good all

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing Its a bit quiet at the tent today, I have sent the vixens back to their families to get their proper papers to take to the US Embasy here in Riyadh, to the visitor visias for the upcomming trip to the states, Katt and Sam are in Jorden, Tasha , and Roxy are from Dubai, and are there now, all will return later this week, I have decided , to save weight in packing we will buy winter cloths for them in Texas, that will be my first stop, then we will go to Disney World in Orlando, spend a week running there, then to Pa to visit the family farm, now this is where the fun should begin, they have never seen snow before, up close or in person, just on tv, also Im going to have to teach them how to pack one sutecase, and one cary on bag, wish me luck, Agghhhhhh ! Have to run , one of the camels wondered in to the tent, and I gotta chase it out, more to follow

Be good all

Shocked yeah...right...one suitcase and one carry-on.
No snow in Lancaster County yet.
still in the 60's

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Its about midnight here, Im down by the palms here at the warm spring, in my lawn chair, under the stars, its a nice night, quite too since the vixens are away, I have the shortwave wireless here tuned to the Voice of America (VOA) and all the news is about the impending doom
with Iraq, most of my e mail from friends, all ask why dont I go home, who knows, it might be safer here the in the states, my job is here, and if the news is here, I stay!, got a call from Sam and Katt , earlier this evening, to say they miss me, and they will be back in a few days, I didn't do any dishes , so they should be happy about that, and as soon as they get back , its a trip to the US embassy to fill out forms, take pic's , and paw prints, I have the reservations made, for 4 round trip tickets to and from the states, its just the packing thing the worries me,

be good all

caspian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why 4 round trip tickets not 5 does the company pay for you?

Casp

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I allready have my tickets, its just I did not plan on taking the vixens, but after an evening down by the hot spring, they had a long and hard sorta talk with me, and then left me out to dry under the palms Twisted Evil

They should be back this monday, and this wensday I take them to the us embassy for visa applactions, so that should be fun Smile

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grin* A long and hard sorta talk? Not that I blame you. That Sam..... err, never mind! Cool

Ooh, glasses. *thoughts drift to Micah* Twisted Evil

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm Dave is coming to Texas? And bringing the Vixens with him?!? Well, well I can't wait for that! Err Dave coming, not the vixens...well them too hmm I'll shutup now
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Last night, was nice, I went to the airport to pick up the vixens, 2 on one flight , and 2 on another, after a light supper , and a stop at furbucks
it was off to home, and after a frolic in the pillow room they were dead asleep, Laughing

But today was diffrent, I let them sleep late, knowing what was in store for them, I had to take them for their shots, and the vixens hate needles!!! Shocked , so around 11am I rousted them out , and told them we need to go to the mall for winter clothing, jeans and sweaters , the whole nine yards. happy they piled into the SUV and and off we went , all was good an well till I pulled into the clnic, it was a major act of got to get them in there, and I told them, if they get the shots, its shopping all day,
new cloths, for the trip, so one by one, each went into the exam room
till it was Katts turn, I had to take her gently in , and leave her with the doctor, the other 3 sat there sniffing and acting pokie and rubbing the hurt on their arms, when there was a crash, followed by a blood curddling scream, and then the doctor cursing, the nurse came out and asked me to step in , for Katt had bitten the doc, ...on the tail! , so there I am sitting with Katt , trying to hold her , so she can ger her furpox shot, I make a face at her, and she back , this goes on for a while, and I nod to the doc, and he pokes her, a she does not feel it , to busy making faces at me , so I say to her, ok then no shot for you, and she prances out of the exam room, teasing the other 3 by singing no shots for me, no shots for me, , till I come up behind her and whisper in her ear, hey! check your right arm , so she runs her left paw up her right arm till she feels the oain, and she passes out, the other 3 them laugh at her, and we wave good by to the doc, as I carry Katt out and put her in the back of the SUV, and a shopping we will go , so ends phase one of the the vacation, the US embassy is next, please pray for me

Be good all

Last edited by TVDAVE on Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the passport photos. I get the feeling the girls are the kind to play up to a camera Laughing
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh! That's gonna be interesting Very Happy
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Well tha last few days after the shots, the vixens were a bit pokie, but the shopping after brighten things up for them, so today is payday, and I went to the Super Max, and bought a luggage set for the girls, each getting one cary on bag, and a large airline suitcase , as I drove up to the tent, all four were there, with paws out looking for cash, but it was not to be, as we unloaded the cases, I set a a set of cases up to show them . that this is all thats going with us, and how to pack accordingly, well they gave me to look of death, "two bags, thats it" and then there much crying and weeping, and then the bomb was dropped when I told them the both bags can only weigh 75 lbs, Twisted Evil Noooooooo, and they ran from the tent, crying , they have been gone for about 3 hours now, hunger should bring them back soon , as I now sit in front of the tent with a 64 PEICE O CHICKEN BUCKET from KFC, waving an extra chrispy chickem leg in the air. Shocked

Once they get a whif of that , they will be home , most rickity tic.

Yes I am so bad, the vixens? you gotta love em.

Be good all Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Hunger got the best of them and they were home soon to do damage to the chicken, Laughing , but therer was still the task at hand how to pack with one case and one carry on bag, and what not to put in the carry on, since security is so tight now at airports round the world. the 4 of them
stood there looking on sadly as I showed them what thay would pack , and in what case it would go in , after I was done , there was more crying and wailing,, so I put my foot down, and said "Ok if thats the way its going to be, you all can stay here, amd ill go alone" so that put a stop to that, and off they want to the pillow room, not to happy of course.

Now as I type this , they are in there ploting somthing up to no good, so ill have to keep an eye on them , tomorow its photo day at the embassy, wish me luck

be good all

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, buddy. You gonna need it Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The Vixens , still put out that they have and will pack only 2 cases for the trip , wee in a better mood today , for the trip down to the US embassy in Riyadh, once inside , we had to take pics for us visas , no wthat was not too bad , it was in the next room that got them into trouble.
paw prints, Sam went first , with no problem and went into the sitting area to wait, Katt was in and out just as well , but it was Roxy who thought it would be neat to touch Tasha on the nose with ink on her finger, and Tasha put ink on Roxies cheek , soon paw prints were all over the room , the attendent , the photo guy who came in to break it up , and me, ink every ware, Embarassed aghhhhhhhh, any way, the embassy workers, had to put plastic in chairs for the 2 to sit in to finnish the paper work , which we had to do several time due to paw prints on the paper, ,with the forms done , I was told that only I was to come back , and pick up the visas. leave the vixen at home. oh jezze, so I could not let Tasha and Roxy on the seats in the SUV, so I made them sit in the cargo area in the back, well i was going to go food shopping , but not with this mess, so I went home, did not stop at the tent , but went strait to the spring, and tossed the inky two in , and myself with them , and told the other 2 to go get soap , shampoos , and scrubbing pads, ummmm so ill be back later, this looks like it will be a while.

Be good all

Last edited by TVDAVE on Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL!!! Laughing

Hey, imagine what would have happened if we wouldn't have wished you luck Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: