Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 7b is up!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Chapter 7b is up! Reply with quote

To end the suspense and to ease the pressure on my insanity of the poblems on my server... I posted 7b, along with the other chapters on planetfurry.

the URL for "Dandilions" is at:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/dandilions/

The other stories I "backed up for te mean time are also on:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/

Read, have fun...

Problem: 7b concludes into 7c, soon to be written! Twisted Evil

See ya guys in the funny papers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read the chapter.

Hmmm, some of the characters are behaving pretty weird. Rolling Eyes

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to problems here at PF, I was not able to upload the corrections in time. But I hope to do so by Thursday eve (2200 or 10pm EST).

But for everyone acting weird...? Its like this: its the backache before the storm. I think only a few will understand this metaphor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7b is up... with corrections and easier to read colour scheme (DAMN YOU ALL!!!)...

Be my best fans and my worse critics!
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally read it... it's a shame that this isn't my story. If it were I could send Mara after Wilfredo and all soldiers and special ops of Spain couldn't save him Evil or Very Mad

Serious, if the royals of the world are really like that I vote to have them all herded into prison camps. Of course, I know, not all are like that but if somebody is born into such a postion he should get an education that beats some modesty into him.

I'm not sure what to think about Francsico (aside that I have the urge to call him Sam Wink). The talk he had with Sabrina was strange...

BTW: Did you know that nowadays about 80 to 90% of the planet's computer networks are controlled by a single company? The German Telekom. Some of my American friends may have noticed the upcoming of a cell-phone company called T-Mobile. That's a daughter of the Telekom.

Otherwise the story is just strange.

Writing wise I can only say thumbs up... even if ZZ Studios is still miraculously place in Sprinfield and not Columbus Wink

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Wilfredo, though being the younger, I modelled after the myth of Prince Jack; of Great Britian, elder son of Queen Victoria.

Prince Jack (real name- Albert), got a case of sysphilus, and became insane by it. But Lore would have it, that with some help with secret members of the english court, Prince Jack would be Jack- the Ripper. (But its only a theory that it was him.)

In the end Prince Albert secretly died from a morphine overdose at a sanctium. Prince George (the younger son) would become King George...

The only parallels I'm choosing for Wilfredo is Albert's insanity (though cold, collective and calculating he seemed before his lock down; but it did slip out often), and the select group hired to protect him.

As for Francsico... He's just paranoid because he's scared. But hewont amit that he's scared, something about a SCARED LATINO MALE- that makes sound like an oxymoron and an impossibility all at the same time. But yes, they do exist, especially when they are unsure in what to do next, even with all the power in the world to help them with...

Like in the ending line, Franscico finally admits that, "Can I ask for some help then? I cant do it alone."

I think I'll keep an "auxillary producion office" of ZZ Studio's in Springfeild... It will help out with the story a lot. It will also keep a lot of other characters out since the staff would be of the local talent around Springfield; save Darke Kat- who is always being dragged around by Zig Zag to clean up her messes anyways...
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
finally read it... it's a shame that this isn't my story. If it were I could send Mara after Wilfredo and all soldiers and special ops of Spain couldn't save him
Send Mara after Repteal. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scifer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Voomp!*

needed to dispel the evilness. Razz

I've just started reading danilions actually, I'm rather enjoying it ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: