Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfen's Sites Progress Reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Alphas web-comic has been updated and upgraded. The upgrade- thanks to Whip, a doubling in server space to accommidate the strip for another year. I mentioned it before in the "Site Problems" forum, and though a bit late, I'll say it again here- Thanks Whip.

As for the update, the entire site underwent a revision. Broken or bad links fixed, a couple of more sections added, spelling and gramatical errors found were repaired. New icons for the site were redone, and 2 added for today, surpassing the #100 mark mid last month.

Added a link in the comic to the "The Alphas" thread on my forum to get a dead thread going and hopefully add some more members to PlanetFurry.

So far, so good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip On The Broken Record got a new chapter update today... plus a minor touch up on its main page and its copyright page.

Here are the usual info:

Chapter 19: A Snake That Eats Its Own Tail
Chapter Listing with usual Sneek Peek.
Main Story Site

As you can see, the story is drawing to the Beginning in the next couple of chapters... It does not mean the end of the story characters but only that part of the story's chapter. Who knows what the future has to hold for our heroes. Not even I do.

When it is completed, I'll be speaking to Mike to add it to the Dead Trees collection of the Racoon Library... but until then...

Again, as always, Mike and his publishing crew must be given plenty of thanks and praise for their hard work since I post these stories raw and they fix it for the versions used in the Racoon Library.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Alphas comic strip has reached #145, and should #200 by the end of the weekend. Oh well... Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip on the Broken Record will not be updated for a while.

Why?

Simple- got into a bit of a snag with the story line, which is forcing the rewrite of the next 2 up and coming chapters, and then the following chapter should end the story.

To understand, you have to study the last 2 chapters very carfully, and you'll see what I mean. Its not that difficult to solve. A simple matter of character placement and some proper dialog will fix things, but until then, I just got one kinky mess to work myself out of.

I'm also working on Dandilions Roar, which will also end in about 3 - 5 up and coming chapters. I just have to be careful in not prematurely ending the storyline with that one either.

Vampire's Drought- argh... Its still in the plotting/planning/writting stage. the next chapter is only 15% done with little or no end in sight to it. Its flow has gotten conveluted and strange in these last couple of chapters, but I hope to post a couple of new chapters up before Thanksgiving.

The Alphas comic strip will be hitting #150 by midnight tonight. Mr. Green its the only good thing that is happening this far.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip On The Record HAS finally been updated. (YAY!)

Chapter 20: When All Is Said And Done When Its Not.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 36 of Vampire's Drought: "The Difference Between History and Legends." has been posted.

Yeah, its been a while, hasn't it... Mr. Green

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snippets of a Digital Diary Book 4: entry Feb. 2, '81 was added.

The Cast Page has also been modified, as well as the Entry to Denise Roman- Corrected.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Last Comic Update of The Alphas for 2004 has been posted today (12/31/2K4).

Forgot to mention, in the cast page of Snippets of a digital dairy, several other cast members' bio's have been fixed or corrected in the last post.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dandilion's Roar Chapter 23 is up!

Its short, but ties up some loose ends.

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the chapters list doesn't have a link to it yet though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try relaoding the chapter page or resetting your cache. Its there, and its up there in my last post too.

Waiting for the Grey Racoon to return from FURther CONfusion to hand it to him so he can add it to the BookShelf.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has some missing files in Snippets of a Digital Diary. They had been fixed. Also added a chapter or two in Book 1 & Book 4.

That site is about to under a site redesign once I get an idea as to how its going to look.

The Alphas comic strip will also undergo a site redesign when I get the idea toegether too.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duel Update:

Skip on the Broken Record's

Act 3: The Beginning.
Chapter 21: The Gathering Of Minds

Its a short chapter, but it ties up a lot of things together.

Snippets of a Digital Diary, several chapters in Book 4, with the latest being:
August 1st: Hunting for Redemption, To Be Served On A Very Cold Dish.

The Alphas comic strip will be worked on this weekend with several strips to be updated. I fell way behind on its updates as of late but I'll be making up for it this weekend.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two for one update:

Skip on the Broken Record: Chapter 21a:Not Quite Dead Yet

and

Dandilion's Roar: Chapter 24:Before We Can All Go Home

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Front Page for the site has been updated. Links were updated and some added, over all look cleaned up.

Check it out Here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: